Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 167890 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #315 on: December 20, 2006, 02:37:33 pm »
1. I cannot create a flat plain on which to place the cube.

2. I cannot lock the cube to the ground when I am using it as a seperate item so it always appeared either imbedded in the ground, or floating.

1. the ground is composed by levels conected  to give an ilusion of a landskape. delete the lines crosing from level to level and beneath them is a flat surface.

2. keep your original on the side along with my "Consept" buildings. then copy the OmiCube and paste it onto the flat ground we created in 1.!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 24, 2006, 08:47:35 pm »
Time for an update on Wexxian culture:

Wexxian language and the alphabetical word ranking.

Wexxian language is, in fact, consisting of two languages. The first one is based on the original binary programming code the pre-sapience Wexxians where incorporated with by their creators. Like almost all species: the Wexxians creators decided to use the simplest way of computer-communication.

The second part is devised of their creator’s primary language: “Karpo”, but as most information about the “Great Pranksters”, Or “Targ S’etskarp” as new archaeological evidence reveals their name to be, the language is incomplete. When the Wexxians inhabited the old Originator station, they learned a little of the creators language and so decided to make their own language based on the remains. Any holes or gaps where filled by the Oifan-Umtag’s main language. This required substantial converting because of the tri-vocal complicity of the Oifan-Umtag languages.

The Wexxian alphabet is much like the Galactic Basic alphabet.
The greatest exception is the order of the letters; the order had relevance in the old Karpo alphabet, because the importance of a word depended on the front letters position in the alphabet.

Example:
“Wexxian” Karpo meaning: (Servant/Slave/Underage non-union underpaid worker!) In the Alphabet W has the second last position, only the letter F has a lower ranking, as from the word “Floncovitas” Karpo meaning: (Amoeba/Germ/Underage non-union underpaid worker with a drinking problem and an ugly girlfriend!)

“Licentia” Karpo meaning: (Home/reconciliation/serenity) L has the seventh top position in the alphabet.

“Arcas” Karpo meaning: (Gag/Joke/Making your best allies’ homeworld turn into the shape of a starfish because you’re bored!) A has the top position in the Karpo alphabet because of the creators love of jokes.

Some may notice that the Wexxians still use this system to decide names: “Azuron”, “Acturra” and their leader “Axon” are all examples of this tendency to name important characters/locations/etcetera with A in the beginning!

All Wexxians learn Binary, Karpo and Basic!

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 25, 2006, 12:08:54 am »
Unique and amusing :).

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 25, 2006, 10:22:46 am »
Thank you and thanks to Balthamael for the idea!

GalactiPedia Entry:
The Wexxians

Full Name: The Democratic Monarchy of the Reborn Wexxians
Founded: The discovery of the Licentia station – Present.
Successor State to: The Democratic Monarchy of the Wexxians, The Nomad New-Wexxian Remnant.
Political Affiliation: Previous member of the C.A.B.
Predecessor to: None.
Languages: Binary Karpo, Modified Karpo/Wexxian, Galactic Basic.
Government: Democratic Monarchy – Direct democracy with a front figure.
State Motto: "Protection of Life and Freedom".
Head of Government: King, Grand Admiral of the Navy, Supreme Protector of the Species, Over Diplomat and representative of the Wexxian people: Lord Tagan-Enerva-59-2, known to the Galaxy as "Axon"
Capital Planet: None.
Capital City: The Licentia Station.
Currency: Galactic Credit.
Main Exports: Wexxian Steel, Engineering personnel, Shipboard AI’s, to the GU.
-Galaxy's Leading Exporter of Metallic alloys.
-Galaxy's Leading Exporter of Computers and programs.
Main Imports: Cultural, technological and biological information.
Technology: Graviton Manipulation, Computer technology, Shield technology, Hyperspace technology, Zero-Point energy, Ionic weaponry.
Military Spending: 46% of economic income.
Capital Punishment?: None.
Corporal Punishment?: Never.
Self Sufficient?: 98,7%
Energy: 53% Zero-Point, 45% Cold-Fusion, 2% Other
State Religion: None.
Independence Recognised By: All in Contact.
Territories: The Licentia station, Thishen star system, Indigo City, Acturra City, a few scattered colonies in the outer-rim galaxy and the Neutron star called Regaret XI.

Good to have an overview of it all!  :)

Any questions?

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 26, 2006, 03:49:46 am »
I'm glad I started this trend.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 29, 2006, 06:51:52 pm »
The Wexxians defensive and offensive capabilities.

There has been many jokes over the ages about the Wexxians abilities to wage war! (Manny of them made by myself!!!)  ;)
But it is time to make a report on the Wexxians military.

The Wexxian Fleet:

The fleet has always been the cornerstone of the Wexxian military force. As a space-dwelling species, the Wexxians has a understanding of movement in space, few species can mach.

The ships the Wexxians have in service at the present time are:

The Enforcer: Light fighter class vessel.
The Guardian: Small frigate class vessel.
The Champion: Heavy capital class vessel.

There is no record of how many ships the Wexxians have to their disposal after their return, but with the Licentia stellar harvester powering the Wexxians industry, they could easily build a Champion a day!

The Wexxian Spec-Ops:
This brand of the military is relatively new. Few Wexxians would ever acknowledge their existence. They originated as an elite military branch to protect, infiltrate, sabotage or even assassinate if it helped the survival of the New-Wexxian remnant. The first team in existence was consisting of three New-Wexxians: Flaco-Tero-18-1 “Charm,” Tagan-Enerva-59-2 "Axon" and Lico-Heli-28-8 “Telis.”
After the Wexxian Reclamation, Lord Axon ordered the creation of the Spec-Ops Training ground and base of operation: The “Shadow” station, under the leadership of Telis!
The Location of this station is like everything else about it; unknown!
The Wexxian leadership NEVER mentions the existence of the Spec-Ops. They work covertly all over the galaxy and, because of their Nanite bodies, they are almost never discovered.
If you are looking for them… forget it, they can change appearance in an instant, they speak any language and know every custom on the planet they are stationed on, they can blend in, disappear and never be seen again if that is there orders!
In combat they are lethal! Spec-Ops have the ability to ignore their base code and kill if necessary or ordered and they are good at it! They are thought all forms of combat during their training (Impossible? No, It takes a Wexxian about 2,6 seconds to learn Kung-Fu! And then, two minutes showing Morpheus!  ;D ) The Specs have extreme control over their nanite bodies, and can even change during combat, giving them a good upper hand.
In long range combat… well guess! They can practically become one with any weapon!

The Wexxian Ground Forces:
This is the newest addition to the Wexxian military. It consists of a type of droid with the average intelligence of a Terran Dog! The droid is built like a meter long insect and attacks by crawling in hordes over enemy positions while incapacitating the enemy troops by spraying them with a liquid; that, on impact stiffens, making it impossible for a hit enemy to move. When dealing with tanks and mecs, they crawl up on the target and spray its joints or any exposed areas.
After the droids have done their work, they gather their fallen while the Wexxians collect the enemy troops, disarm them and tend to them, the Wexxians then place the captured troops in camps and possibly make them help rebuild war damage to any of the inhabitants structures. Basically it is like being on boarding school.
After the conflict ends, the captured troops are transported to where they want to go!

The Wexxians would normally never go to war, but they are prepared if conflict arise. Grand scale galactic war would they also be able to fend off, using the awesome power of the Licentia.

The true military potential of the forerunner station is yet unknown, even to the Wexxians. But even its RIT generator has military applications, and this the Wexxians know!

I’m currently working on a Google SketchUp remake of the Enforcer fighter! Stay tuned!!!  :)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 29, 2006, 09:37:15 pm »
hehe, you said 'terran'

nice stuff  ;)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 03, 2007, 04:00:33 pm »
Update on the Enforcer (with new picture!)

Wexxian Crafts:

Wexxian Enforcer:
New Pic:

Old Pic:

Manufactured:
The Licentia Station.

Type:
Fighter/Patrol Craft.

Standard Length:
10 meters

Standard Span:
3,5 meters

Range:
10 million kilometres 

Crew:
One or more (depends on species)

Standard Mass:
1,2 metric tons

Weapons:
Two: Mark 1 Ionic Disruptors (designed to break through shields and stun electronics: Experimental) Can be refitted with other star fighter class weaponry.

Defence:
Tachyon-particle shield.

Power source:
One medium sized Cold-fusion generator.

Engines:
One Main: M class Ionic Driver.
Two Secondary: LM class Ionic Drivers

Top Speed:
In planet atmosphere: Mach 3, 5.
In Space: 16 kilometres per second.

History:

In the golden age the Wexxians had for a long time detected a growing unrest in the sectors under the influence of CAB and the OTHER alliance. War seamed to be inevitable and therefore the Wexxians created the Enforcer in order to help the races of the CAB to survive the coming conflict.

The Enforcer was originally made for upholding the law of the CAB as a patrol craft, but wars forced the designers to upgrade weaponry and shields. The cockpit is detachable and can be modified to fit the desires of the species piloting the craft, it also acts as a means of escape from the power core if damage causes it to overload.

During the age of descent, few Enforcers existed outside private collections!

With the Wexxian Reclamation, the Enforcer was put into service again. It was upgraded with new weaponry and shields but the overall design remains the same.

Description:

Usable for many situations, the Enforcer has gained a popularity on the galactic market as both a military vessel and as a civilian one man vessel. The Wexxian government has a tradition of rewarding people who have done services to the Wexxians, by giving them the Wexxian Duple Halo medal and an Enforcer fighter.
Although a short range fighter, the Enforcer can be modified with a small Wexxian hyperspace-core for long range use. 
The Enforcer continues to be a formidable and versatile craft.

If you as a private person have an interest in owning an Enforcer, or the government you represent does: Call the Wexxian trade department on Holo-net number 25367482347-25234263-225.

The standard price is: 93.525 GC. for an Enforcer.

Note that all applicants will be tested for aptitude towards controlling the vessel, along with tests of aggression level.

I hope you like the new pic.  :)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 04, 2007, 08:15:45 am »
very nice but i like all the old paint pics, they are so beautiful. mind if use the template for the galactic pedia. it seems nice and so i can give more reason to how many planets i own. i also like the Wexxians defensive and Offencive capabilities, i thought that it would mention more on their ability to have ships with extreme long range lasers. I should also talk about what the Anubian military can do beside the number of weapons they have. this is a very nice post. also can't wait to see AW's pic.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 04, 2007, 09:38:59 am »
The GalacticPedia was made by Balth and is open to all.

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 04, 2007, 10:00:10 am »
a14gt, you mentioned "AW's pic." What???
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 04, 2007, 10:13:10 am »
then onwards!!

aren't you making a sketch will the cube thing in google sketch?
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2007, 01:55:33 pm »
then onwards!!

aren't you making a sketch will the cube thing in google sketch?

(I think he already has!)

“Good Evening species of the galaxy. This is the WNC the Wexxian News Chanel. Broadcasting from the Licentia station through hyperspace to YOU!”
Speaker: “Welcome to tonight’s special Halycon anniversary broadcast!

All over the galaxy, people are celebrating the anniversary of the end of one of the most devastating wars in modern galactic history. We will now go live to Indigo City where the stationed Wexxian ships are ready to fire a 70 shot salute!”

The view screen now shows the crystalline city on Azuron where great glowing balls of plasma streak across the night sky. The colours are vivid green, red and blue and the ionized plasma cause lightning in the upper atmosphere.

“And now were ready to hear Lord Axons address to the Wexxian people and the galaxy in general!”

The view screen switch to Axons quarters on board the flagship Freedom.

Axon: “Today is a day, where we remember the ones who gave their lives so others could live in peace. There is no way one can ever express the gratitude I feel for the brave beings in the LAH who stood up against oppression and tyranny. Also there is no way of expressing the sorrow I feel for the ones under the influence of the Halycon parasite, my deepest regrets goes to the descendants of these poor people!

Today it is also customary to review the resent year; there has been unrest, war, peace and love if one took the time to look for it. Recently I myself made myself unpopular with the Grand Union, by taking the side of the Ingrepo in the Olympia dispute. The Union and many others believe that we, Wexxians should stop meddling in business that does not concern us. But I tell you now, that we must never let that happen!

I hope the dispute will end peacefully soon, but I disagree with the Union; this IS our business: Justice, fairness, liberty, and love are our business. We must always oppose injustice and evil when we find them, especially when we find them in ourselves and indifference is one of the greatest acts of injustice one can commit.

I tell you all who will listen, we are who we are and this is my promise to you all: We will never stop; we will never give up, we will always help, protect and aid when we can.

I will also use this occasion to announce my retirement as leader of the Wexxians! I have governed my people for a long time and nothing could have made me happier, but my time as regent is over! I am growing old and the time is ready for younger leadership. My son of 6 years has been mature for a year and is ready for the task of governing.

This is my last address to you as leader of the Wexxians; I know that my son will lead with wisdom and honour and I hope that the Galaxy will prosper during his leadership. The only thing left to say is this:

Protection of life and freedom and the Wexxians eternal love to all!”

The view screen switches back to the speaker.

Speaker: “There you have it; a new leader of the Wexxians has emerged. The WNC sends its regards to lord Axon and say long live our new leader Tagan-Enerva-60-1! Thank you for watching and goodnight!”

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 05, 2007, 02:09:40 pm »
// The Grand Union of races salutes Lord Tagan! We look forward to yet another era of peace between our two nations! //

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 05, 2007, 02:45:59 pm »
// The Grand Union of races salutes Lord Tagan! We look forward to yet another era of peace between our two nations! //

Tagan-Enerva-60-1 emerge on screen. He is still young and is still wearing the custom shell all Wexxians wear until adulthood.

//Thanks guys… Ehh, that’s much appreciated!
My name is Tagan-Enerva-60-1 and my father is Tagan-Enerva-59-2! I haven’t decided my public name yet.
Besides, I’m not a lord. My farther earned his title as Lord by his actions and life! Respect is earned and I have not earned any yet, so I only act as the voice of my people.

But still thanks for the call, peace out guys! //