Poll

Should the Wexxians go out with a “Goodbye friends” RP, or should they just fade from focus of galactic politics.

Bye Robots… we got it covered while you guys are away! Bon Voyage. (RP)
No way… an inactive Wexxian is still better than no Wexxian at all. (No RP)

Author Topic: The Robotic Wexxians  (Read 119647 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: The Robotic Wexxians
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 12:15:11 pm »
as the O.T.H.E.R. alliance seems to have fallen apart the Caarnth are considering joining CAB would we be able to gain access to Wexxian dead, so we can research you incredible artificial intelligence?

If you join the CAB, you will gain access to all of all CAB technology, but also be under our jurisdiction, this means: no more use of the toxin, no killing of prisoners and that kind of things.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2006, 03:23:29 pm »
Cool! I love the Wexxian/CAB Enforcer. You draw great!

That Craft is.....c'est magnifique. I love Wexxian Style, very futuristic.

///The Auyuelcliads would like to buy several Wexxian aships///

you are now of the CAB. this means that the cratfs are free for you. They are free for all CAB members

Though if they are from OTHER they would have a transtion period where they have to say in for a certian amount of time without acess to the technology. This is to prevent an OTHER member from leaving joining CAB, taking technology and then going back to OTHER with the technology.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 03:27:35 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2006, 03:30:31 pm »
Cool! I love the Wexxian/CAB Enforcer. You draw great!

That Craft is.....c'est magnifique. I love Wexxian Style, very futuristic.

///The Auyuelcliads would like to buy several Wexxian aships///

you are now of the CAB. this means that the cratfs are free for you. They are free for all CAB members

Though if they are from OTHER they would have a transtion period where they have to say in for a certian amount of time without acess to the technology. This is to prevent an OTHER member from leaving joining CAB, taking technology and then going back to OTHER with the technology.

Yes, trade will always be limited until the C.A.B. embassy is complete. This applies to all new members.

werechicken

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2006, 03:30:53 pm »
I doubt that O.T.H.E.R. will be much of a worry for you, our alliance is one step away from full blown civil war

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 05:56:56 am »
So far, the Torpals have refused to use the Enforcer, but i hop that some of the other members of the CAB will use them

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 08:30:01 am »
////The Auyuelcliads delight in asking for A few Enforcer ships.  Wexxian engineering is second to none, and we salute you.///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 12:07:01 pm »
The Wexxians are currently in the proses of terraforming Thishen 2 for the use of the CAB and as a new home to the refuges from the war, mainly the Sombreros.

the Wexxians are unfortunately unexperienced in teraforming and therefor ask the Nauceans for help.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 10:36:14 pm »

This is the Wexxian large transport Dreamer under the comand of captain Xeno-Bravo-542.

the ship is currently orbiting the Naucean Mother Sphere Serina.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2006, 08:56:44 am »
I doubt that O.T.H.E.R. will be much of a worry for you, our alliance is one step away from full blown civil war

i think that alliance is pretty dead myself...
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2006, 01:50:26 pm »
Apparently people  like the drawings i make of the ships.

ill just like to hear if you think i should make more additions to the CAB navy or anything ells

I am open to suggestions!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2006, 12:45:47 pm »
\\Message from Wexxian; Thishen star system, to ALL who can help:

This is the Wexxian leader Alpha-Zeti-214 calling.

Our home system in the Thishen sector has come under attack by a number of Halycon controlled ships. Even now, more ships are jumping into the system.

We require immediate assistance, from any CAB or LAH ships out there to help us; we are not warriors and are losing badly.

Estimated time until destruction of home base: 4 hours if no help will come.

End Transmission.\\

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3888.0
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 01:18:31 pm by Jack Zetter »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2006, 12:50:20 pm »
The Wexxians proudly presents:

The Wexxian/CAB Champion:

Manufactured:

The new Wexxian experimental factory in the Thishen star system.

Type:

Battle Cruiser

Standard Length:

8.000 meters

Range:

Near infinite range

Crew:

One Captain and Navigation, Science, Communications, and Tactical officers along with Doctors, nurses and engineers. Altogether Crew: 2520

Capacity:

20,000 troops, 2000 Fighters

Weapons:

100 Ionic Disruptor Batteries, 25 Heavy Ionic Disruptor Batteries, 25 Positronic Torpedo Tubes, 5 Tractor Beam Emplacements.

Defense:

Tachyon Particle Shield.
Nano-enhanced self repairing hull.

Power source:

One Antimatter Reactor.

Engines:

One Main: XXL class Ionic Driver.
Two Secondary: XL class Ionic Drivers
One Hyper-Warp drive.

Description:

After the Battle of Thishen the Wexxians realized that having too little to defend yourself with was a bad idea. The Champion was designed for the CAB as a future assistance to the alliance when the time again comes where the forces of the galaxy will try to destroy the CAB.  The Champion is made to accommodate all the races in the CAB alliance and is a testament to the CAB’s united navy.

No ships are yet complete due to the fact that the Wexxian home system is besieged but the model should be out in a short time for all CAB members. 

Please post your comments
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 01:57:43 pm by Jack Zetter »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2006, 01:02:18 pm »
Power source:

One Zero-Point Generator  .

Incorrect!  :(

Rectify this mistake immediately... unless of course the reactor was salvaged from precursor ruins  ;)
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2006, 01:06:43 pm »
Nice shading. ;)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2006, 01:11:18 pm »
good point...but that reminded the torpal of one other small request they have:
unless they require help (which they may never admit) in any military engagement, they ask that they alone  provide troops to fight for/protect the alliance.
this may seem like they're trying to remove the standing army from each alliance member in an attempt at simple takeover...but no...in regards to the aforementioned request, everyone can still have whatever army they want...the torpal just dont want any help fighting...their pride, honor, and whatnot...

I understand where your coming from. That said, since you are the HoMaD, all of members military will be following your orders.

After the Battle of Thishen the Wexxians realized that having too little to defend yourself with was a bad idea. The Champion was designed for the CAB as a future assistance to the alliance when the time again comes where the forces of the galaxy will try to destroy the CAB.  The Champion is made to accommodate all the races in the CAB alliance and is a testament to the CAB’s united navy.

//upon further consideration,  the torpal ask that the wexxians cease-and-dessist all plans for CAB military vessels. The torpal do, however, gladly encourage the wexxians to build develop their own military force, as well as share weapons and technology with alliance members, and by all means they can make CAB trade ships, or something of that sort; the torpal simply wish that their request of being the sole protector of the CAB continues to be respected.

the torpal feel that any non-torpal ships designed for a CAB navy is compromising to their wishes, being thatthey are the CAB navy. They hope the wexxians will understand, and that they will not have to leave such a stable alliance...//
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]