Author Topic: My new race the dockolongs  (Read 3817 times)

Offline luke

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
My new race the dockolongs
« on: April 21, 2006, 05:25:03 am »
Name of race: dockolong

Planet name: durkala

Description: They have got beak like mouth's that have got hand's with razor sharp claw's for digging and hunting.The arm's are about the size of 2 normal full grown men’s arm's, they have got 2 short sharp spikes on top of there head that are used for combat with other males for a female. They have got long muscular bodie's which are about 10-9 ft long.They have got dark ring's around there neck that glow a fire red when it's angry or when it feel's threatened.It has got 5 sturdy leg's on each side of it's body the bone's in the leg's are very strong because of the weight they have to hold up.They have got long antenna like eye's that are on there back and around these eye's are breathing socket's so the dockolong can keep stable.The dockolong have no teeth but very hard jaw muscles and bone which can easly crush a human skull in second's.

Feeding habits: The dockolong's aren'tfussy eaters at all anything they can take down and kill they will eat some times they resort to eating each other if they want to they grab the victim with there long hand like tongues and grab the prey they have got extremely tight grips strong enough to brake every bone where they are holding and then in a blink of an eye *snap* they get crushed there bones nothing but little bits of white dust the dockolongs sliver and stomach acid are the same thing so the tissue and the muscle and the bone break down quickly.

Mating: The male dockolong attract females by standing on there toes and make there rings around there neck shine a bright red if a female is pleased her ring will shine a bright pink first there eyes shrink like a snails eyes when they are touched and entwine them selves around each other and pump up sperm through there lungs and up to there mouth and spit it in each others mouth after that the untangle them selves and the female walks off it takes 2 to 3 days for the female gives birth they don’t lay eggs they give birth to live young 1 female can give birth to about 10 young it takes them 2 years to reach maturity dockolongs have a very big life span they can live up to 800 to 900 years the mother stays with her young until maturity.

Homes: The dockolong live in caves, holes any where where its nice and dark dockolong are nocturnal so they only come out at night to hunt you can tell where a dockolong is living because it has slime covering the entrance they mostly like curling up between rocks some times dockolong fight over caves or any where dark they are very territorial so if a intruder walks in they will be gored by the dockolong with its horns on its head and then grabs the intruder and throws him or her out.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 11:16:48 pm by luke »

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
Re: My new race the dockolongs
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 07:22:20 am »
For Gods's sake Luke, resize your pictures! You can do that in MsPaint if you're desperate, or you can download Gimp or Photoshop or simply open the picture in Windows internal picture viewer, change to the size you want and PrintScreen it! There's no excuse for unresized pictures. :P And once again, commas and full stops are not your enemies! Sorry to complain, but it's really hard(at least for me) to get something out of your pictures and text... which is too bad, you seem to have good ideas.

Offline luke

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 04:35:43 pm »
I feal like im unwanted :-[ no one has commented on my monster :'(.

Offline noogle

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 04:54:52 pm »
your not unwanted, it's just that most people post to ask questions also if you post some updates with pictures (like religion,weapons etc.)   it would help :)
also RESIZE YOUR PICTURES so you don't have to scroll.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 04:57:11 pm by noogle »

Offline luke

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 08:58:19 pm »
I will update on weapon's and all that when i at least get 1 comment.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 09:16:59 pm »
Don't hold your breath.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline luke

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 09:19:32 pm »
Im not im waiting for some one to comment on my monster and NOT MY SPELLING.

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 10:42:58 pm »
I like the creature, it's a cool design. It's still hard for me to read the text(sorry, here I go again), but from what I understand it's cool.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 10:50:06 pm »
I like the creature, it's a cool design. It's still hard for me to read the text(sorry, here I go again), but from what I understand it's cool.

Hey my designs are well organized and easy to read, where are my comments?  :P

The dockolongs are ugly buggers, interesting though. I did manage to read the whole thing despite the lack of regular punctuation. The mating habits sound a tad raunchy.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline luke

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 11:18:05 pm »
Look im sorry is there a way a moderater could redo it to there likeing?

Offline Serdun

• Revenging Yar
  • Sup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 03:58:36 pm »
It has a rather nonstandard eye configuration.
Yes. Of course.