Author Topic: The Koszaen  (Read 5485 times)

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
Re: The Koszaen
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 03:51:06 pm »
nah they are advanced its just they have decided to not "unite" as a race. they do have space travel, but they use their space ships mostly for trade, something they are very good at. Even though they are not "united", since they do not war between tribes they are seemingly a nation, but they are still technically not. Their market is a true laissez-faire economy, the gov't has no regulations in their economy. When they do come into conflict with warmongering aliens, they choose to either choke their opponents economically, or subvert their enemies own culture causing civil war within their enemies own cities. This subversion occurs through the Koszaen use of propaganda and superior knowledge of psychology. Though for the purposes of the actual pc game this will mostly be replaced by normal warfare, and their gov't will become united, but for the forums they will stay as i have outlined. also because of their general military neutrality, they are often chosen as negotiators between warring alien groups.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 01:21:47 pm by swamp »
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 04:32:55 pm »
I like the build of this species.

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 05:02:46 am »
thanks hydro, its the first creature that really just popped into my head, all my other creature were just aspects of organisms i like combined. original creatures ftw.
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 12:47:43 pm »
I like it. Also, it's nice to see a race that understands the true power of economics.  :)

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 01:42:30 pm »
-Subversers
In modern times, the Koszaen have been forced to develop for sort of force to use for defense and peace keeping. Jakay has slowly become a bustling industrial planet with many offworlders living on its surface. Many other empire would gladly dominate Jakay and the Koszaen if it weren't for the Subversers. Subversers, so named after the suit model they wear, are a group of elite "warriors". I use quotation marks because, while most soldiers fight using ballistic, lasers, and explosives, Subversers use sabotage, stealth, psychology, illusion, and subversion as their weapons. They are elite and their numbers are relatively few, but one well equipped and trained Subverser could cut a whole platoon of invaders in half, as he turns them against one another. When visible, they are recognizable by their "Mark I Subverser Suits", but it is very rare to see on of these suits as a Subverser wearing has the ability to disguise himself in anyway needed, or even go completely invisible.

please feel free to ask any questions surrounding the Subversers or Koszaen in general!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 05:34:29 pm by swamp »

Offline Bosnique

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 11:41:51 pm »
Did you try and make Koszaen in CC yet? I would love to see it.