Author Topic: Galaxy Plans  (Read 26133 times)

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
Re: Galaxy Plans
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2005, 07:41:53 am »
Several thoughts:

If we can build several different species over time, and one ends up being played to the point of getting the UFO, I want to build a race like 'The Sims' complete with little houses and people with spinning green diamond prisms over their heads. Once they have established themselves, I'll spread them like a virus to several planets. Then take pride in:
1. Using a developed hunter-killer species to eat them
2. Harvest them as food (redefines 'SimFarm' eh?)
3. Take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I think, if possible, I'd like to leave a totem on every planet I visit just to 'mark my territory'. Perhaps a large black slab with the dimensions of 1x4x9.

-Lego

Offline Tr0n

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2005, 10:18:35 pm »
My plan is to use time as my ally.  If the game supports it, my ideal method for conquering the galaxy would be to pit one species against another.  If one can put two types of creature on a planet, sit back, and watch, I will attempt to seed planets and have them either battle it out or coexist and possibly cross-breed...regardless, the resulting species will either prove to be extremely powerful or will cross-breed into another level of animal.  It all depends on what the game can do and how intricate the AI is.  After several generations, I should be able to beam up a battle-weary super-creature and use it as my war machine (for those pesky planets that choose not to accept me as their diety  :) ).  Of course, failing this mechanation, I'll just erase the erperiment with my "Tr0n-make-big-boom" missile.
Hey love crusader, I want to be your space invader
For you I will descend the deepest moon crater
I is more stronger than Darth Vapour
Obey me, I is your new dictator

Wulf

« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2005, 03:40:40 am »
I'm gonna stick with the lower levels in this game. But for the galaxy I will definatly engineer a super-spider-destroyer and use them as my war machines.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2005, 06:36:32 pm »
Mostly I'll probably try to be the universal peace keeper i suppose. (Though i do want to try blowing up at least one planet. just to see what it's like.  :P lol.)
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2005, 06:57:40 pm »
Mostly I'll probably try to be the universal peace keeper i suppose. (Though i do want to try blowing up at least one planet. just to see what it's like. :P lol.)

"Fear will keep the planets in line, fear of this battlestation!"

Wulf

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2005, 02:12:26 am »
Yet the capabilities of this station are nothing compaired to the power of the force.

Offline merridian

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2005, 02:40:27 am »
But then someone flushes a cherry bomb down the toilet, which through some bizarre design flaw the pipes lead down ot the main reactor and it goes BOOM, hurrah for the rebels.

For my galactic plan i think i will be kinda likie the republic/empire in star wars be really nice and get in the good books of every other space travelling species then get into position to take over by force, destroying planets or civilizations where needed until i am the ultimate power, MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

And as for ewoks- wipe them out aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll of them.

Oh yeah and enslave the wookies
FATE DOESN'T HANG ON A WRONG OR RIGHT CHOICE, FORTUNE DEPENDS ON THE TONE OF THE VOICE

Wulf

« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2005, 02:50:29 am »
The problem was that no-one who designed the death star too into account their plans being stolen and a jedi flying a single manned fighter, firing a single torpedo with deadly accuracy into the heart of the station with relative ease.

Ewoks are awesome. Leave them alone.

Offline syphonbyte

• Moon Patroller
  • You know what the payment is...
    • View Profile
    • The Village of Fools
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2005, 10:03:36 am »
I already called a race of stormtroopers. And Wookies. That's right. Kashyyyk will be mine.

Offline lemurbouy

• Defender Devotee
  • oh my...
    • View Profile
    • Leeman's Livejournal!
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2005, 12:15:09 pm »
I'm not hearing a great deal of clammoring for the rights to the first Gungan race...-leeman

Offline Zealousy

• Wizard of Wor
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2005, 06:56:35 pm »
I'm not hearing a great deal of clammoring for the rights to the first Gungan race...-leeman

I guess no-one has the drive (yet) to commit genocide so early in the game. ;)
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather ... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
- Will Shriner

Wulf

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2005, 10:45:39 pm »
Oh, Jar-Jar. Everybody hates you but me.

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2005, 11:52:04 am »
I'd kind of like to recreate the starship troopers universe, from the original book, not the movie.