Author Topic: Me Sad :(  (Read 7645 times)

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
Me Sad :(
« on: October 01, 2010, 08:53:03 pm »
Well, it's been almost a year sence my GA disc went missing. (I got it when it came out, and I didn't have it all this summer, or at all this year, so yeah, about a year.). And I'm sad. My dad won't go out and buy it again, I've tried no-cd cracks and they result in no animations or sounds and basic physics. And I have torn both my mom and dad's respective homes apart looking for the ****ing thing. I know it's not at my mom's, meaning it either fell out of my bag on the way between the car and one of the two places and is LOOONG gone or burried in or under one of the countless boxes piled around my papa's house.
Damnit EA, I'd take the SecuROM over this BS any day of the week. AT LEAST YOU COULD PLAY THE STINKIN GAME!

gec05

Re: Me Sad :(
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 08:57:34 pm »
Earn money.

Offline Clarke

• Jungle Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 05:08:40 am »
It's "I am sad".

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 05:49:35 am »
Mow neighboors lawn = profit

simple math
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 12:54:13 pm by DarkDragon »
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 06:15:39 am »
Or you coul hustle art on the streets of the internet.

"Primo Stuff, only 20$ a [strike]gram[/strike] piece.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 07:31:04 am »
Ponzi schemes. It's the only way.
Invest, dear boy. Buy low, sell high, take your piece of the pie, that's the Wall Street way.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 11:32:17 am »
Well, it's better than having the disk and not being able to play it, because stupid EA games won't uninstall properly, so I can't play it, because all of the important files went missing but I also can't reinstall it, because apparently there are some obscure files left burried in the depth of my drive that prevent it from installing as it "is installed already". :|

And yes, I already took a look in the registry... So unless I format my whole computer there's nothing I can do about it, geez.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 09:31:46 am »
Well, it's better than having the disk and not being able to play it, because stupid EA games won't uninstall properly, so I can't play it, because all of the important files went missing but I also can't reinstall it, because apparently there are some obscure files left burried in the depth of my drive that prevent it from installing as it "is installed already". :|

And yes, I already took a look in the registry... So unless I format my whole computer there's nothing I can do about it, geez.

Question: Have you tried to make another user on the computer and install it under that user?

-Lego
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:17:19 am by Legodragonxp »

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 02:30:55 pm »

Question: Have you tried to make another user on the computer and install it under that user?

-Lego

Good hint...

Issues of interest?
the real saviour of this forum

Online Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 02:37:41 pm »
What is with these guys?

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 02:07:14 pm »
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?