Author Topic: New season of Dr Who  (Read 32895 times)

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
Re: New season of Dr Who
« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2006, 10:04:51 pm »
I know Rose was sad about losing the Doctor, but they could have spent a little more time post-seperation to acknowledge the fact that her family was finally reunited.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2006, 02:23:01 am »
I know Rose was sad about losing the Doctor, but they could have spent a little more time post-seperation to acknowledge the fact that her family was finally reunited.

She should have spend more time in the void. Dead. Because she was supposed to die.  >:(

I swear, if she says "am I bothered" once during the christmass episode i'm turning the TV off...
Ditto
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline The dome

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2006, 05:35:48 am »
i thought it was generally good, but too much crying; not enough killing... and it was sort of like 'the worlds going to end, no wait - its not' and rose was supposed to die. phh. also, CATHERINE TATE!?!!? NOOOO!!
Member 712

werechicken

« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2006, 07:07:56 am »
I swear, if she says "am I bothered" once during the christmass episode i'm turning the TV off...
Ditto
Thirded - she just winds me up

also the whole episode should have just been daleks and cybermen fighting each over, and the genesis ark should have contained Davross, that would have been so much cooler.

P.S. did anyone else notice that they've left themselves with at least one surviving dalek, and probably a few cybermen(those that where converted after they all arrived).

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2006, 10:47:48 am »
Ditto
Thirded - she just winds me up

also the whole episode should have just been daleks and cybermen fighting each over, and the genesis ark should have contained Davross, that would have been so much cooler.

P.S. did anyone else notice that they've left themselves with at least one surviving dalek, and probably a few cybermen(those that where converted after they all arrived).

Yup, i saw that. It was obviouse, really, I meen, they will never kill off the two greatest enimies of the doctor... Not gonna happen.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 09, 2006, 04:56:47 pm »
I think it should have ended with Rose coming to the beach... only to find the black dalek has tricked her. She gets exterminated and dies, the doctor doesnt know, and Catherine Tate doesnt run away from her wedding. Perfect.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 10, 2006, 02:38:12 am »
The black one is still in out world though.

And re-watching it, I was right - none of those daleks were made by the god dalek.

Go me :D