Poll

Would You Download the Peski's When Spore is Live?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: The Peskitoriantais - My New Creature - 2 Year Anniversary!  (Read 41613 times)

Offline Draugr

• Star Castle Cadet
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
Re: The Peskitoriantais - My New Creature
« Reply #240 on: February 01, 2008, 06:37:56 pm »
i do love it when people r so protective and absolute about their IMAGINARY creations that they say thing like "no your creature could not beat my creature" and "any aggression toward my creature means annihilation of your creature", its kinda of like a nerdy version of "i shot you first, no i shot you first!" also giving ur creature abilities like regen 10x that of a super heroes is just kind of silly and sort of makes u look silly, no not the good silly, the silly that kinda of makes people disdain you :P
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 06:49:39 pm by swamp »
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 01, 2008, 08:50:55 pm »
Well the creatures that have 10x regeneration arent my creature, they are just another species that live amongst the Peskitoriantais. And for the "who shot who", i am saying that if you attack the Peski's, expect some consequences because they dont just sit there. But they will never attack first. It is all under "Harmolity"
I Want Patience, and I Want It NOW!

Peskitoriantais - http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5046.0
Violandro - http://violandro.myminicity.com/

Offline Draugr

• Star Castle Cadet
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 01, 2008, 09:41:30 pm »
right well... the point is if you try to make your creature virtually "invincible", it doesn't make a interesting race. Flaws make character thats true anywhere. Your creature looks good a sounds good, but saying that they will beat any race no matter what, well it kinda makes you look like a ... CyberDouche (copyright).
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 02, 2008, 12:03:43 am »
Out of my context how did you get "invincible"? If you attack them, they will attack you. I dont see how that makes them invincible.

Offline Inkling

• Tyranthraxus
  • What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 02, 2008, 12:19:41 am »
Swamp, how about you step away from the computer, calm down a bit, and let Netherflare post her update.

The Gockets, etc: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=7813.0
Ink was a winner that one time but the image broke!

"If you don't notice that it sucks, then it must be good" - Chaim Gingold

Offline Plank of Wood

• Civilization Emperor
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 02, 2008, 07:35:44 am »
I think that we can agree that every single race in the galaxy would defend themselves if they get attacked.
You're in my way, sir.

Dude, you're dreaming that you're a pony.  I don't care how good the show is.

Offline Draugr

• Star Castle Cadet
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
Re: New Creature- The Peskitoriantais
« Reply #246 on: February 02, 2008, 09:09:40 am »
i have cooled down. yesterday was a long day. 

Offline Yokto

• After Burner Airman
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 02, 2008, 01:49:30 pm »
Yeah who cares how powerful a race is. all races here seem a bit off when it comes to power. (Some very powerful, Yes even godlike. Others could not harm a fly if they tired.)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
I got Dyslexia, deal with it.

Offline Blarg

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 02, 2008, 02:23:41 pm »
Others could not harm a fly if they tried.

*points at self*  :P

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 10, 2008, 08:07:22 pm »
Here we go! An update, even though i promised one a couple months ago. But this will be for the 2 year anniversary which is tomorrow! Woot!

This update is about the moon Niam and the Titarians. But before i do that, i would like to update old pictures with new ones:

The Iksep Solar System

The Viale. It is the main plant/flower that you would see in Nairot. It has its own update earlier in the thread.

The first Space Pod of the Peskitoriantais.

Now here is a Titarian.

They live on the moon Niam, which revolves around the planet of Warrab.

Niam

This is my first update with Niam and i am thinking of now having my "updating stage" take place here.

Here are the capital cities of each province (Saso, Ohmsland; Ontoton, Lipharniah; Verre, Amasau; Nedina, Assapitania; Ivalice, Yeber)

Ontoton

Saso

Nedina

Now i will update with descriptions later tonight, but i have to go. Each of the countries are ruled by greedy Titarian dictators all competing for land on Niam, and soon land on Nairot...

gec05

Re: The Peskitoriantais - My New Creature - 2 Year Anniversary!
« Reply #250 on: June 10, 2008, 08:56:10 pm »
You're back to updating! ;D

Offline operaghost21

• Little Computer Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2008, 12:22:00 am »
great stuff! :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 18, 2008, 11:45:18 pm »
Niam History

Niam is the moon that rotates around Warrab, which is the 4th planet from the Ezis (sun). Though Warrab is a gas giant that does not contain any life, Niam is quite the opposite even though life was created there by Toriantais intelligence.

Now many believe that the Peskitoriantais inhabit Niam, but infact the sister species, called the Titarians, live throughout the land. Niam was first discovered by the Ruean (who were the most advanced creatures on Nairot) who then told the rest of the planet that it could be inhabitable. Only if the Ruean discovered the planet a few centuries earlier then they would have realized that it could not have been lived on. It took the Titarians many years to terraform Niam and live on the surface without any bubbles.

When the Titarians first landed on Niam, they landed on a high plateau with nothing but a barren landscape that surrounds them. They only brought food and water with them that would last 3 years. So work began to construct the area around them to meet their needs. The area was called Nedina, who was the person who discovered the meteors that were heading toward Nairot. So a huge bubble was constructed and inside they planted trees and plants to produce oxygen rich gas to permeate the air. They dug trenches in which they filled with water and with the power of science they were able to form hydrogen-oxygen bonds to produce more water.

The 3 years passed and productivity withinside the bubble was at its highest. The next objective was to break the bearier of the bubble and colonize the planets. This is where a split in the Titarians views occur. 2 Titarians each wanted to control Nedina and route the path of the future. Dr. Ivalice wanted to live a more agrarian lifestyle and keep the expansion to a minimum while a lawyer named Ontoton wanted to colonize everything. Ontoton was easily liked for his good looks and young masculine body, contrairy to Ivalice's fragile weak frame and "not so good looking" features. So the crowd of people (with the population now reaching 2 million in a bubble city) followed what Ontoton had to say. And he said we need all our top scientists to form more oxygen-hydrogen bonds quicker, but outside the bubble and around the moon. So without hesitation, Titarians were scatering everywhere to help Ontoton. Within a matter of months, the first rain clouds appeared. But it would be decades for the rain to do anything.

Continued... Founding of Ontoton.

So 3 decades passed and the population of the Titarians was now at 5 million. People were so cramped up in Nedina that disease spread quickly. Ontoton was now in his middle years while Ivalice was aging. A few scientists in bubble suits went to step outside the city and see how the air was. It was just below what they wanted, but it was liveable if everyone didnt exert to much activity on themselves. It would take another decade to reach favorable levels. So the bubble was torn down and the city filled with the new air and the people took in their first breath of "fresh" air. They could see that the trenches flooded with more water and the city turned into a "Amsterdam/Venice" city. Soon when the smoke cleared, Ontoton got on a podium and addressed the Titarians. He made a speech that shook the crowd in high hopes and promised to create a free land of prosperity and expansion. So he proposed to leave Nedina and cross the now new landscape of greenery and ocean.

So Ontoton, and a group of 2.5 million (half the population of Nedina) built ships and sailed across the sea in search of new land. They sailed for a few days and went into a river, now called the Ontoton River, and went a couple dozen miles in and docked in a little bay. He stood up from the boat and pointed at the trees and said "Build" and the people rushed to cut down trees and build homes structures. In basically over a night, the town had wooden homes for millions of people. The next morning, there were 250,000 people who died because of the immense activity the night before. Ontoton ordered to throw the dead into the river, and everyone questionably did.

The same day he ordered everyone to climb up the hill and look for raw materials. There was clay, marble, stone, gold, silver, and aluminum just on the other side of the hill. He told everyone to start making refineries and dig them up to start building higher and faster. The next following weeks, a girl attracted his attention named Lipharniah. The townspeople started to get angry because the two of them would make "alot of noice" in the townhall while everyone else was at work constructing skyscrapers. 9 months later, a baby boy was born given the name of Saso. Unfortunently, he had a Titarian disease known as "cessesular muscla" which is extremely weak muscle and bone production. Ontoton quickly resented his son and wanted nothing with Lipharniah nor Saso.

The city quickly changed in 10 years with a quick framework and it was possibly bigger than Nedina now. To make sure, Ontoton set out on a personal trip to Nedina to see how they were doing. As he approached the land, fire was seen from miles away. The city lay in ruins. Ontoton didnt even dock his ship, he just turned right back around. When he returned, he saw that Lipharniah, Saso, and a few hundred townspeople have left for a better life because of the harsh conditions in the city. Ontoton then built a glass ball tower ontop of the hill to see all production and then he quickly set new rules: No one is allowed to leave or enter without permission by me; Everyone will recieve equal pay for the work they put in; Food will be distributed equally depending on how much work you do; If you do not work, you will be sent to a confined camp and forced to work with no pay or food. And the list goes on. He then proclaims that the citys name will be Ontoton. Everyone is quickly frustrated with the rules and try their best to go by them, but the ones who work hard will die, and the ones who do not work hard enough will be confined and then die.

Wow, i can really go on with the story of Niam if people are interested. If you are, then i will continue but i would seriously need a book! Haha. Comment please