Author Topic: I'm not Sleepy, but...  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Madchat18

• Mystery House Madman
  • The "I'm Not a ____, but..." King
    • View Profile
I'm not Sleepy, but...
« on: April 06, 2006, 07:37:07 pm »
I am going to bed. First I think I'll read more of my new book, Drawing of the Three (Stephen King's Dark Tower Series). So far the book is really good!

I've had some issues lately with anxiety following a really tough experiance I went through a while back and I just never can sleep! Does anyone have any tips on falling asleep when you're not sleepy at all?

I have some sleeping meds but tomorrow morning I have to run 1 1/2 miles for my PT test so I don't want to be groggy during the run.

Also, I would like to say that I am sorry for spamming LadyM.

Kaze is cute for a man.

PatMan's name isn't PacMan like I put in a previous post (sorry buddy).

I love each and every one of you. You are special and no matter how you feel about yourself, someone out in this crazy world thinks that you are beautiful and would more than likely die for you.

Goodnight GamingSteve Forumites!

This space for sale.

Offline Tonjevic

• Scramble Skipper
  • Victori Jane Surn
    • View Profile
    • It's my muck-around space.
Re: I'm not Sleepy, but...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 02:41:42 am »
Did this REALLY need a new thread?

-Understated elegance.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 05:03:31 am »
Try Milk or Turkey that generally makes you sleepy possibly even have a fair bit to drink. You could always try running a mile and a 1/2 before you go to bed that should make you tired falling all that count sheep.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 05:20:12 am »
Milk and Cheese are useful as soporifics.
Eating lots of meat sends your body into shutdown mode whilst it tries to digest it (though this is true of eating a large amount of most foods).

Tire yourself out with exercise is my advice - that way you can keep your fitness up as well. Do a mini circuits session, say 50 press-ups, 50 sit-ups, 50 star jumps, 50 harvards and 50 harvards with free weights as a circuit, and do it a couple of times. Have a shower, and go to bed. :)

Offline Madchat18

• Mystery House Madman
  • The "I'm Not a ____, but..." King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 10:17:41 am »
I couldn't do any excersice because I was tested on my run today! 12:43 mile and a half! EAT IT!

This space for sale.