Author Topic: How many roads must a bacteria walk down........  (Read 9253 times)

Offline syphonbyte

• Moon Patroller
  • You know what the payment is...
    • View Profile
    • The Village of Fools
Re: How many roads must a bacteria walk down........
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2005, 06:51:51 am »
Steve Glicker (aka GamingSteve) "Hi, and welcome to another evolutionary stage of your creature. Sorry about the background noise, but that is life in Spore with gunfire and creature crunching other creatures with the occasional UFO attack. On today’s show we'll have a retro review of your creatures origins followed by 'name that sound' a game where you try to guess what bodily function or action creates a sound from your creature. If you win you get an extra evolution point. Lastly we'll follow-up with a review of the Evolution of the Xbox. So, lets see what else there is..." (of course these cut scenes will take just over an hour,  but you only get them once a week. :)

Dude, if Steve gets laryngitis sometime, I think we know who to turn to if he needs somebody to fill in.

Oh, and

Bill Cosby

"Heeey this is your creature with the legs and the arms and arms and the legs woo I bet
he'd like a pudding pop."

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2005, 06:57:22 am »
"Heeey this is your creature with the legs and the arms and arms and the legs woo I bet
he'd like a pudding pop."
HAHHAHAHA! Exactly.

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2005, 11:47:32 am »
.........before his nagging paramecium girlfriend convinces him to stop and ask directions?
Don't know guy, most of these posts are pure speculation and fantasy. We're all hoping E3 will clear up a lot of our questions, or at least give us some new data to munch on. If not, we'll storm the battlements! "No Quarter!!!!" (All I've got is nickels)