Author Topic: Animorphs  (Read 2916 times)

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
Animorphs
« on: March 21, 2006, 06:19:54 pm »
Alright, recent references to this series I started reading several years ago but never finished have encouraged me to start it over again from the beginning. From what I've found so far I own all the books from 1-48 along with most the extra ones. What I want to know is is there anywhere specific I can track down the remaining 6 and any others I may have missed? I browsed amazon a bit and it looks like they might have some but not all, haven't checked eBay yet. But I was wondering if maybe there was some official site I could go to, though by now I imagine they're no longer in production. I am now on a quest, a quest to own the complete series so I can finish reading it. If anyone has any info or tips as to how or where I can score the missing books it'd be greatly appreciated.

There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Re: Animorphs
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 06:55:00 pm »
You could always just check them out of your local library for however long it is you need them. (Until they're due)
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Scipion

• Stargate Superstar
  • Returned from the grave, now with more immunities!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 06:33:40 pm »
He said he wants to own them all.
-Just like Gaming Steve all of my ideas, suggestions, and comments are merely edjucated guesses. These are based on prior experience and current released info.-

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 08:49:15 pm »
He said he wants to own them all.

Ah, yes, someone who gets it. Just checking them out in the library(if that's even doable) would not suffice. I must own these remaining books, they have to be mine. It's part of a collection, and without them my collection is incomplete, the legacy broken. Doesn't look like finding the others will be much of a problem though, as I've seen quite a few different eBay auctions offering up most the titles I need. Turns out they're a lot easier to find than I'd anticipated, which is a good thing. If not somewhat disappointing, so much for my crazy quest.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Scipion

• Stargate Superstar
  • Returned from the grave, now with more immunities!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 08:54:43 pm »
You should top it off by gettign DVD's or VHS's of the tv show...
-Just like Gaming Steve all of my ideas, suggestions, and comments are merely edjucated guesses. These are based on prior experience and current released info.-

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 05:44:14 pm »
I've thought about it, and I think have two or three of the VHS's currently. I was never really a big fan of the tv show though and didn't watch it much. Like many other fans of the series I preferred the books.

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 11:36:44 am »
My advice is find a used book store and get them there.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 08:24:52 pm »
Used bookstore is something else I can try, there's one about five minutes away from where I live. Haven't got around to checking it yet though.