Author Topic: Today! Hooray!  (Read 8741 times)

Offline The M.A.N6

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • I'M WITH STUPID ^
    • View Profile
    • Le Huitième Jour
Re: Today! Hooray!
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2006, 02:20:54 pm »
I hope we will find, Thursday or Friday, a big 1h video of Spore with lots of news in it >_<
Les pas des soldats
Avançant en c½ur.
Sans peur ni émoi,
Juste, de la fureur.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2006, 02:42:32 pm »
Will Wright's talk is on THURSDAY, from 12 PM (no idea what standard) to 1 PM...

And Hydro, if I ever come across your creatures in Spore (against odds of loosely 10 000 000 to 1), I shall take lots of pictures of me killing them off, one by one. ::)

ROFL What you going to have trophy heads of my Naucean and Will's Willosaurus on your creatures walls? :P

Offline catnip18

• Fishing Derby Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2006, 03:50:47 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :-* SPORE :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* SPORE :-* SPORESPORESPORE :-* :-* :-*

I want spore... cant wait for thrusday  :o :o :o

Offline slugfly

• Time Pilot Trekker
    • View Profile
    • SporeFanatic
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2006, 07:49:13 pm »
Will Wright's talk is on THURSDAY, from 12 PM (no idea what standard) to 1 PM...

And Hydro, if I ever come across your creatures in Spore (against odds of loosely 10 000 000 to 1), I shall take lots of pictures of me killing them off, one by one. ::)

ROFL What you going to have trophy heads of my Naucean and Will's Willosaurus on your creatures walls? :P

woot!!!  a Gamingsteve forums safari!!!

First person who can nab a Naucean and post pics on the forums gets a... a...  erm...  well, we'll leave that to be decided by the masses...

:D

Offline Borogove

• Venture Conqueror
  • mimsy: adj. - flimsy and miserable :(
    • View Profile
    • Meyermike.com
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2006, 08:25:32 pm »
Bah, you empiralist races.  Just watch out for my race of suicidal Lemmingmen.  Once he reaches maturity, every Lemmingman embarks on a quest through the cosmos to find the most amazing way to get killed.  If you detect a Lemmingman's spacecraft headed for your star, better make some quick evacuation plans.  If you make a zoo planet, expect visitors dressed in meat.  And be careful flying in some regions, a few years back there was a shooting-yourself-into-space-out-of-a-cannon fad, and some sectors were left utterly unnavigable.

If I encounter a Naucean, I am sure my Lemmingman will behave just like he would in a first encounter with any new race.  Insult their mothers, make faces, and paint a bulls-eye on his chest.
Use those talents you have. You will make it. You will give joy to the world. Take this tip from nature: The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best.
-- Bernard Meltzer

Check out my games:  http://www.meyermike.com

Offline LONE GUNNER3

• Intellivision Junkie
  • I WILL RULE ALL.as soon as I get Spore that is .
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2006, 09:47:11 pm »
Well so far good week for me.Info on Spore,AND the new Xbox 360 comes out on Thursday here  ;D,and then some more info on Spore(hoping it will be really soon)  8).
MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA one day l shall RULE the galaxy.And that day will be when Spore comes out :p

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/rpg_man/Untitled-1.png

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2006, 01:32:13 am »

If I encounter a Naucean, I am sure my Lemmingman will behave just like he would in a first encounter with any new race.  Insult their mothers, make faces, and paint a bulls-eye on his chest.

Then the Nauceans will eject them out the air locks .... SLUUUURP.... *slilent boom since there is no sound in space* Muahahaha.

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2006, 03:38:59 am »

Then the Nauceans will eject them out the air locks .... SLUUUURP.... *slilent boom since there is no sound in space* Muahahaha.
If my guys meet your naucenas they'll make you paper mache masks and pasta pictures and all shall live in harmony.... maybe. Orrrrr they'll end up demanding small figureines of the Nauceans and they will become Super collectable and your entire race will become like super stars mwahahhahahaha....... wait is that a good thing?!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2006, 04:40:47 am »

If my guys meet your naucenas they'll make you paper mache masks and pasta pictures and all shall live in harmony.... maybe. Orrrrr they'll end up demanding small figureines of the Nauceans and they will become Super collectable and your entire race will become like super stars mwahahhahahaha....... wait is that a good thing?!

Gah now i got to draw a Naucean Fanboy!! ROFL *snort*

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2006, 06:13:11 am »

Gah now i got to draw a Naucean Fanboy!! ROFL *snort*

;D mwahahahaha quality

Offline Mangerman

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 07:21:30 am »
Bah, you empiralist races.  Just watch out for my race of suicidal Lemmingmen.  Once he reaches maturity, every Lemmingman embarks on a quest through the cosmos to find the most amazing way to get killed.  If you detect a Lemmingman's spacecraft headed for your star, better make some quick evacuation plans.  If you make a zoo planet, expect visitors dressed in meat.  And be careful flying in some regions, a few years back there was a shooting-yourself-into-space-out-of-a-cannon fad, and some sectors were left utterly unnavigable.

Whahahahah, hilarious. I would really like to see an Lemmingman :P
A multitude of rulers is not a good thing. Let there be one ruler, one king.

Offline Sadisticfaction

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2006, 07:41:17 am »
We definitely have to create some MAIN GALLERY for all or most user-created creatures, and a separate thread for people showing screenshots of encountering creatures listed in the gallery! Off topic, sorry, but the obvious HAD to be stated. :D If one was to take a screenshot of every single creature one faced, then... well the list would grow long. But still, would be awesome! Plus, it'd be something of an advertisement!
"Hi, check out all these creatures that are in the game I just bought!, <link>". One hour after, it would still be loading new pictures. ;)