Author Topic: Nintendo Dogs pics  (Read 15764 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Dogs pics
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2005, 03:44:06 pm »
Rottweiler and friends
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Danzik

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2005, 06:02:45 pm »
You can't really play it in public.
hehe,
noone says anything to a 6' 4" 240 lb. former college linebacker playing Nintendogs in the airport...

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2005, 06:25:23 pm »
You can't really play it in public.
hehe,
noone says anything to a 6' 4" 240 lb. former college linebacker playing Nintendogs in the airport...

I have yet to see that... actually I haven't seen anyone play it in public yet.

Offline Danzik

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2005, 07:22:11 am »
Ya, my friend is a pretty big guy.  No one says much of anything to him really.  Not the sort of guy you'd expect to see playing with a virtual chihuahua.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2005, 09:52:44 am »
Ya, my friend is a pretty big guy. No one says much of anything to him really. Not the sort of guy you'd expect to see playing with a virtual chihuahua.

wow... thats just... words fail me
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2005, 07:27:50 pm »
I dont have a copy but I just an email from Nintendo saying that this Saturday November 5th Noon - 3pm there will be a gathering of sorts if you have Nintendogs bring along to play and meet other dogs genrally enjoy the wireless features of Nintendogs. Here a copy of the email I got.

PUPPY PLAY

Bring your Nintendog Puppy on your Nintendo DS and drop in the Screen Pit for a chance to meet other dogs and learn new tricks.

Saturday 5 November 12 noon - 3pm
Federation Square, Melbourne

Australian Centre for the Moving Image
Federation Square, Flinders Street, Melbourne
Telephone: 03 8663 2200
www.acmi.net.au

As part of the next generation of virtual pets the games wireless connectivity allows your puppy to interact with other gamers dogs. Using the games unique Bark Mode your puppy is able to play with others and you can swap dog toys and other items. Bark Mode will also allow you to receive new breeds from other players. At Puppy Play expert dog handlers from Nintendo will be on hand to provide training tips to help you master the potential of virtual pet ownership and swap breeds.

Everyone welcome. Curious! Come along and meet these beautifully animated and adorably responsive virtual pets that have taken the country by storm!

I can't go my self seeing as how i don't have a DS Nintendogs and I'm busy during those hours anyway. but just in case another Melbourian sees this and has the game you now know.

Offline spudscoot

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2005, 08:37:38 pm »
i have this. its so cool!!i like the dogs there so cute! ;D

Offline Cruithne

• Sea Battler
    • View Profile
    • Liquorice Bomb
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2005, 04:21:29 am »
What is the point of this game?

Uh, what is the point of that question?

The point  of the game is  to have fun.And the game allows you to have lots of fun.Not adrenaline packed serious fragfests full of hot photon death to the aliens type of fun, but calm relaxed fun.
Even if you don't like the game yourself, you have to credit Nintendo for expanding the game market and the whole concept of what games are.This game will be seen as a very important milestone in gaming.

Kudos (or should that be Kudogs?)

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2005, 03:59:25 am »
Updating my Nintendog play. I got a chance to play alot while waiting at the hospital during my dad's surgery. The game is getting a little more fun. I now have three dogs. You can make more money with more dogs. You can keep up to five dogs at the "Dog Hotel" and they will stay fed, watered and happy. A good place to put them if your busy but you have to have at least one in the house.

I learned how to play quietly, you just don't do the obedience competitions. The disc and agility can be done without sound as well as taking them for a walk. My dogs do well and have won up to $300 then next time they'll do badly and go back down a level which is ok because I know they can do well again the next time. The hardest trick to teach them is to spin in a circle which they need to do for the higher obedience comp.

I also unlocked the Pug breed and German Shepard Breed by getting enough trainer points. It's not a game you'll play all day but its one that you might pick up for 30 mins a days.