Poll

What shall we name our great Alliance? (PM me with suggestions)

iAB, Interplanetary Association of Beings.
4 (28.6%)
The League of Developed Races
2 (14.3%)
The Confederation Of Advanced Systems
3 (21.4%)
The O.T.H.E.R Alliance.
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Recruiting for The O.T.H.E.R Alliance!  (Read 51180 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Re: Recruiting for The O.T.H.E.R Alliance!
« Reply #270 on: April 26, 2006, 11:16:00 am »
///Have Halcyon decalred war on us? Or are they just attacking whoever attacked the Sombreons.///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 26, 2006, 11:24:17 am »
// I am beggining to experience the emotion know as exasperation. I must debug my software as soon as I leave the Wexxian databank.

The Halcyon corporation is not an alliance, or a faction. They do not declare war. The Halcyon corporation is a meme, or even a culture. The fact they are accompanied by the parasite merely makes it easier for the corporation to recruit members as the parasite causes behaviors beneficial to the Corporation.

The Halcyon corporation have not declared war, individual species within the corporation may do so according to their nature, they are merely trying to protect their interests and expand. This is not to say they are not dangerous, the Halcyon corporation stands against the normal progress of most cultures. This is why they must be stopped.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 26, 2006, 11:31:31 am »
///The Auyuelcliads apologise, They have no fought such things before, with the controlling and betrayal and all. ///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 26, 2006, 11:34:56 am »
Sombreron brothers, do you have any idea who are the foul attackers?

I am very disturbed by this, we won't sit quietly and wait to be target as well, I blame the LAH! You must have something to do with it, if so you will pay!

*Deeply Sick Cough

You are always welcome in the Urshan Empire, we fill obligated to help fellow Halycon members.

For now our ships shall return to Aegis, there we will support our Icthian friends if needed.

*Deeply Sick Cough

All Hail the Halycon! *Sinistir and Ill Laugh

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 26, 2006, 11:39:58 am »
NARR: A single unintelligible hyperspace transmission breaks the Icthian fleet's radio silence, before stopping.

gec05

« Reply #275 on: April 26, 2006, 11:41:45 am »
//Yeeker Wey//

Our apolagies, we were not able to identify these enemies.

werechicken

« Reply #276 on: May 05, 2006, 01:03:12 pm »
The Caarnth wish for the OTHER alliance to reopen, we desire to be brought back into the interstellar community

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2006, 01:28:58 pm »
A few month after the war a transmission is send by the Urshans:

\\Greetings Former members of the O.T.H.E.R and possible new members:
I, Kiaro Koor, The new Urshan emperor in the name of my grandfather who was one of the original founders of the alliance wish to restore our beloved alliance as many others do. We have all suffered from the dark times and were forced to fight each other, even if we were great allies. We should never forget what happend to this alliance but also learn from the mistakes and rebuild it and use our new powers to stand proudly agaisnt anything that might come. Who else is with me?\\

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2006, 02:01:21 pm »
// This is Acting-dictator Tis- 32 of ViS administration. I am temporarily in control of all ViS affairs. I have been appraised of a movement which seeks to bring about the reconstruction of the OTHER alliance. I have discussed this with the Heir while it matures in the care of the Wexxians and it has urged me to facilitate this movement. Allow the ViS to be the first race to join the New OTHER
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

werechicken

« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2006, 02:31:53 pm »
Very well the caarnth will also rejoin the alliance, but we shall also remain part of the CAB, we shall review our code on selling armaments to others and formally apologies to members of any other race killed by the caarnths use of the cellular toxin.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2006, 03:01:08 pm »
//A Serlan Councilor by the name of Brojak sends a transmission to the leader of the O.T.H.E.R.//

"I Brojak represent the Serlan as a Race, we are in a great conflict with a race known as the Hylden, we have tried seeking help from the CAB but they refused to help us, so you are the only ones we can turn to". Our problem is that the Hylden are a parasitic race, there repruduction rate is amazing and sadly our people are Warriors not Scientists, we do not understand how to safely inspect the Hylden and how they live. The other concern is that they have the ability to spit at our Warriors when in close range, this sends small eggs into the body that hatch and violently kill our Warriors days after they were infected".

Brojak goes quite for a few moments

"I fear our Race will be eliminated in a few more years if we do not get any help, all we need is scientists who can study the Hylden and extract this Parasitic life form from our Warriors who are infected, the Serlan will forever be in debt too you and we will come to your aid in war time. I urge you to think on this matter".

//The Screen goes blank and the Transmission is sent//
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

werechicken

« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2006, 03:14:41 pm »
OOC: the halycon coporation are dead, or are they? Cue spooky muzac

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2006, 03:28:05 pm »
(YEs the Halycon are dead, but the Hylden=Parasitic Race that were born in the same system as the Serlan)
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 06, 2006, 12:25:00 am »
Ill start a new thread, for a new O.T.H.E.R