Author Topic: missingno  (Read 11020 times)

Offline Sporeem

• Atari Combat Vet
  • I command thee to share in my fanatical obsession.
    • View Profile
Re: missingno
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 06:53:10 pm »
I'm not sure if this was another glitch pokemon, but there was supposed to be a land-bridge connecting two island in one Pokemon game, but was taken out in the final version, but the special pokemon that appeared on it weren't. That special pokemon, I'm guessing, was MissingNo.

This is a theory I heard of a while ago and don't remember it exactly, so.. :-\
Woo; I'm a newbie. Joy.
Looking for games that are remotely like Spore so I don't go crazy, anyone, anyone? No?

Well this is it until I can get some interesting and funny quotes to fill up the rest of this blank space.

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 08:05:22 pm »

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 05:20:29 am »
they get stronger if u train them whitour rare candy`s u know.... i also catched a pokemon ABOVE lvl 100 like lvl 132 but he was just as strong as a lvl 0

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 02:47:37 am »
missingno fried my saving part of the cartridge

You'll never know why.
<_< \[ ◕O ◕]/ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Devoid

• Qix Crazy
  • Join the resistance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 08:38:51 am »
sometimes missingno does destroy your file, sometimes he destroys your cartridge. sometimes he doesent do anything. its random because missingno was suposed to be an error message. missingno just manifests as a pokemon so you can catch him. but its really not worth it to catch an error message. here is every thing you need to know about missing number.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gameboy/file/pokemon_missingno_a.txt

its a pretty good read ^_^

I'm really glad this thread got necrobumped. That link is a great read, especially the little bit about Marill art being leaked. I REMEMBER THAT! I remember calling it Pikablu, and remember dying to catch it. That's so cool!

I used Missingno to beef up my pokemon with steroids, and not much else. I think I might've caught one of the 100+ pokemon, though. I think I caught him too, just so I had 151. I got lucky though, no major glitches.