Author Topic: Gaming Talk!  (Read 1961 times)

Offline rvcontre

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
Gaming Talk!
« on: March 17, 2006, 08:52:22 am »
      Hello! Hi. Being a newcomer here and the podcasts I didn't really know what this segment was. Now that I've browsed through some of the past podcasts I think that not is Gaming Talk a great feature but it is integral to what makes the GamingSteve Podcast special! I'm glad that Mr. Glicker can give very good, indepth, previews ala Oblivion, and has some very insightful retro reviews his experience as a game developer and an insider makes the Gaming Talk segment just wonderful! Even someone else with a similar background is going to give a different opinion on the goings on in the gaming industry. I think anything that will give this podcast some different flavor and not turning it into an audio version of other video game sites will be a positive. Please, Mr Glicker, give us your insights! Thanks. Ron

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Gaming Talk!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 01:33:51 pm »
A hello! Hi to you too. :)

I like game talk as well. I'm a sucker for any additional information about anything (DVD commentaries and so forth). I think its kind of a shame to have less of it in the podcast but in the interests of keeping it trim I guess it has to be done.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.