Poll

there is no current poll

squat
33 (71.7%)
nothing
13 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: The one and only Anubian  (Read 75076 times)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: The one and only Anubian
« Reply #405 on: March 26, 2007, 02:57:37 am »
This drawing looks really good. You should try in that style more!!!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 27, 2007, 03:15:24 pm »
yea i always figured my tracing skills rock, what you think is shading is actually either mistakes or planning lines....
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #407 on: March 27, 2007, 06:30:20 pm »
yea i always figured my tracing skills rock, what you think is shading is actually either mistakes or planning lines....

What do you use to color? Cause it seems the lines sorta loose quality once you add the color. you should try the "multiply" function. That way you can save the quality of your line drawings with the advantages of computer coloring.

Offline DK_Man

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 29, 2007, 04:32:48 am »
nice!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 31, 2007, 03:47:23 pm »

sorry for still not giving a pic on the ion games players but this time i tried and it came out bad, merec came out like a guy with no neck and aca.....well you don't wanna know.

this is the second new ship created under the new super ships. this ship was inspire by the previous Leba attack when i fought the Zrahi. they had a giant shield appear around a target and shrink and destroy the enemy well the AD has something based of that. first of the AD stands for absolute defense. the AD has four shield generators that protect the ships from all kinds of weapon fire, physical or energetic. they require massive outputs to overload and if you do you have 3 more shields to bust which by the time you bust one the other will be back on. you can also break to shield by turning of the generators outside the Hull but these generators are also guarded by their own shields generated by a generator in side the ship just like the Anubis MKII. you cannot enter(unless cleared) without disarming the shields yet you cannot disarm them without entering, a perfect conundrum. now with all this shielding  the ships weakness is that it features no massive weapons of destruction. it can drop bombs but nothing more. its secret weapon is blowing up its shield to massive lengths and instead of trapping others in it and crushing them, it pushes them off course and away. it may not cause mush of a death toll unlike the HA but it is the perfect safety vehicle for friends and enemies alike. this leaves one more vehicle to show
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 31, 2007, 04:11:51 pm »
Sporty!!!

Real cool!  8)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 31, 2007, 07:19:05 pm »
sweet!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 14, 2007, 05:06:02 pm »
On a forsaken desert planet, somewhere in the outer rim, a war has begun. A Warrior's Alliance - made up of torpal, anubian, and serlan forces and supported by wexxians - has gathered to stem the tide of communicant forces attempting to dominate the galaxy. A passing matarissan fleet has noticed the confrontation, and jumped into the fray for fun.

yeah, i drew this just for the heck of it...  :)

to see it full size go here
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 14, 2007, 06:56:52 pm »
dude that is freaking awesome!!!*sheds a tear*soo buetiful, Axon looks like he is going to kick major ass, and the Anubian,serlan,torpal team will kick major ass. along time ago the picture that used to be an example of my TAA profile call the three hit team was originaly supposed to contain the Anubian general Neod, the Torpal General in nano, and a serlan. The serlan was not included becuase the one was horrible as i caould not draw dinosours at that time. i'll try and make a new three hit team. A team of the three greatest worriors.

if you don't belive me, why else would it be called a three hit team
the speed of the Anubian
the power of a torpal
and the wepondry and skill of the serlan(plus i always thought they were smarter then torpals :P)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 15, 2007, 05:23:17 am »
Axon looks like he is going to kick major ass

He always does!  ;)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 06, 2007, 10:31:28 am »
From A14. (who got computer problems.)

Quote from: a14gt
yo folks back from my long break. Before I continue, a few things I want to put down, LA is dead that you must have realized. it is a very very important part of anubian history and is something I can't really throw away without leaving you all all clueless, my comp is pretty f'ed up and it's a miracle i even get this post done. don't worry about missing new things as i got a back up instead I'm just going to make it into a story going the way it should if everyone played their part. the beginning should go more or less the same as the RP. Iíll go more intimate as to what the Anubians were doing while they were fighting.

after we pass the Rp line I'm taking full control. in the mean time Iíll make of list of new things, though in a new post.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 10:34:48 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The ∆thirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 15, 2007, 04:15:52 pm »
Still working on my computer problems but Iíll be able to post for a sec now. Updates!

Time for the list so I can at least move on after the LA story without leaving you all clueless about the new tech.

*the list of new things!*
---------------------------------
1. Nanos- yes nanos, gained from omics, nanos have been infused into everyday life and with anubian ingenuity have advanced into a whole new level.

2. Nano bots- AI infused with nanos, think of a floating silver slime that'll do whatever you command. Comes in various sizes and can transform into whatever is available in their memory banks.

3. Special nanos- nanos made to do specific tasks, can be combined together to make new items or nanos to carry out specific tasks.
  o syntho nanos- nano capable of rearranging into a copy of whatever item it knows. Has a small memory bank for basic items to turn into. It can turn into any item as long as there is enough syntho nano to make it, the larger the atomic number the object the more syntho nano required. Average amounts of syntho can also make large amounts of items with small atomic numbers.
  o anti nano nanos- the name says I all, nanos made specifically to destroy other nanos, usually an enemyís nanos.
  o cerebral nanos- small nanos built to store info, tiny floating blobs of information, combined with other objects, nano bots and devices mostly to give information or a new ability for a nano.
  o copy nano- similar to the syntho nano but it doesnít transform itself. Instead rearranges matter at the atomic scale into another item. Again the atomic number must be within the range of whatís available to transform. If you wan a gun and only air is available. You are going to need alto of air. The nano is very efficient and leaves no byproducts; also a blueprint of the item wanted is required, obtained by the cerebral nanos.
  o nano makers- huge blobs (not really big but big for a nano) of nanos that suck in an object and break it down into normal nanos proportionate to what was put in.
  o death nanos- similar to anti nano only it's weak against nanos but deconstructs everything else like acid. Like an uber locust swarm they will wipe matter clean
  o sensor nanos- nanos capable of utilizing senses, like touch sight, hearing, and so on. Also some special senses like sensing ultra violet and infrared light, electrical magnetic energy and even radio waves. A bunch of stuff. They make good monitors but are utter ably harmless unless combined with an offensive nano.

4. Anubis MKIII- you know it was coming, the new Anubian super weapon. Capable of unleashing a fleet ready to take over a whole system at a moments notice* home star and surrounding planets included* an arsenal powerful enough to destroy even a large fleet or planet in a single attack, and a unblockable attack to destroy any ship even fitted with the highest defenses anywhere in the galaxy. Last it is capable of getting anywhere it needs to be even on the other side of the galaxy using the TDLR warp drive.

5. The Union of the Elite- the new government of the anubians which splits the power of the general into three separate bodies. The military general, the political/social general, and the techs general. The new generals are Xelos, Yeran, and Bocaj respectively

6-new weps (discussed later)

7- The addition of the black army and the E-army, army featuring thousands of black hunters and E-soldiers. Also winners of my contest for new units are created. The dark angel unit, a side unit from the dark army, specializes in aerial assaults and close range combat. Also the bi purpose soldier, a Special Forces unit trained in mission requiring both pilot and planetary soldier skills like the old old fashion soldiers. An all purpose soldier.

more info on the next post when it comes
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 15, 2007, 04:23:11 pm »
sweet!
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 15, 2007, 04:27:53 pm »
did you even read it at all? already? that was fast...
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 15, 2007, 04:31:04 pm »
yes indeedy do  :)
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO: