Poll

there is no current poll

squat
33 (71.7%)
nothing
13 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: The one and only Anubian  (Read 55410 times)

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
Re: The one and only Anubian
« Reply #435 on: July 01, 2007, 10:11:06 pm »
woo, good stuff
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 04, 2007, 04:18:23 pm »
as i promised a new update on july 4

the anubian space to air transport is a simple new unit whose purpose is to drop in and resupply a planetary platform with everything they need from wepondry, armor, even new units, and can carry any veheicle exept a tank with is kinda bigger then the ship iteself and could drop out the sky without the transport anyway. the transport is worthless in an arial attack and can only give a be a small nuisance to the ground with a triple barrel revoving cannon to make some room for offloading. the vehicle was inspire by Halo's pelican and samus's ship for the engines. the next update should come in the weekend should it all come to plan and it will be another land vehicle but one more interesting.
(ignore spelling errors)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 04, 2007, 08:53:32 pm »
sweet
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 09, 2007, 04:40:52 pm »
better late then never also sry for the hyper link and not the direct image.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59084647/

the planetary attack vehicle is the anubian equivalence of a military jeep with a turret. drives passengers to locations quickly and safely. a powerful turret on top that rapidly fires energy shells from three barrels would get rid of most nuances along with 2 double barreled laser rifles mounted on each side  but if required troops can stick their guns out the small window for some extra fire. the craft is fitted with strong reflective armor and can cross almost any terrain, it can't fly and driving over water is especially difficult, over lava and you might damage the trusters. regardless you won't find many other vehicles that can get you from point A to B as quickly, safely, and maybe even as comfortably around, plus you can blow up stuff with it.
next update is not much of an update as it mostly just something cool.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 04:59:41 pm by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 09, 2007, 04:53:24 pm »
You draw such awesome vehicles, man ;D

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 23, 2007, 07:09:41 pm »
man it's bee a while and only one reply?
well here is the next pic

nothing really important now but in a couple million years(sometime to there i will hopfully be playing spore) this will be the newest look to the anubians. now much but i went to make it even more simiklure to the exectutioners and less like like anubis. mainly larger feet and more armor. on thier hands thier bones have broken the skin layers and now they have a hard "glove" covering thier hands.
thier heads have changed little. evolution has expanded thier brains but instead of going towards inteligence they have but the extra power on senses. These new anubian are ever more awarethen their already well sensed predesecors mainly in areas alreaqdy powerful such as hearing and smell. Though of couse they would still have some sweet tech.

as for holding out so long i'm putting in a bonus, the first part of leba's attack the story.

Leba's attack
-----------------
Matal Inugaration
-----------------------

A fine day in a capital station hovering over Tupma, the artificail light making a sunny image, a large gathering of high ranks,VIPs , and the smartest of the Smart is taking place. Anubians Take thier seat in hovering boxes facing a large stand where the finest and the best of the best reside. The death of the former general Neod still brings a heavy gloom but most look to the future blood and that is why they gather here today. Chatter is gathering on rumors of the nex general, worries, suspicions, and joy all about and soon the noise is broken when one in the stand, walks to the amplyfier.
"Welcome!" *he put his hand into a fist at the audiance and they settle down*" we all no why we gather on today but before the ceremonies begin let me introduce myself, I am Commander Elequis of the 16th Fleet, I am also the lead scripter in the General's test to make sure that i bring the beat to my kind.* a holo vid shows a range of anubian undertaking seriouse couses and brain busting exams*  A new general has been elected, one of unmeaserable steagth and of ingeniouse mind. Now come forth...General Leba" screams Eleguis taking to his seat.
The crowd erupts into roars and put up fist into the air, on the left of the seating a door opens and a figure walks out, anubians on the left cheer on the new general and he makes his walk to the stand, he walks up the ramp and turns to face the elites. The roaarsing crowd behind contiues to cheer but those in the stand stay silent, none of the stand to bow or walk up to congradulate the new leader.
General Leba grabs the amplifier and walks slowly along the stand
"my great people, the time for a new general has come and i have come, in my regime i will follow Neod and push our power* The crowd roars*, i will expand out reach and no longer shall we be stuck in floating peices of metal, we shall rules earths!*the roars increase evermore* i will bring diversity to out societies and futher out facilities* The stadium become near ear numbing loud*Let me as the newest General guide us to a new golden age!*with this leba fully faces the crowd and raises a fist and the roars drop to silence! Anubians in the stands peer at the Leba a murmur through the crowd. Leba glares at the audiance with his red mecanicle eye and zooms into group and studies thier silence. suddenly Elequis stands from his box and grabs a folding of clothes and limps toward Leba
"sire, would you*he places an arm onto Leba's left shoulder, Leba turn his head and faces Eleguis, Eleguis staggers but gathers curage"sire would you kindly take your New suit, the suit of the great Neod, it belongs to you now, with it you are now in full control" Elequis looks up and into the red eye which then begins to magnify as if to futher peer into his sou, Leba in him sees a coward but grips the folded suit from him, eleguis stares down and steps back, sweat dripping from his fur. Leba turns back to the people
"Fellow Anubians, do not fear me, i am forever your ally, my Gruesome apperance shows my will to strive even after deadly expiriences, i've worked under Neod and now i work for the people and let me show you i mean this* a holo vid appears, plans for the futer come up and enginners work on schematic of strongers ships and newer technologies*" now from this day , let ous prosper!*the audiance claps and roars*

ignore errors for now*
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Tavenknaughtlin

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Indescenant-wrath in a box
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 23, 2007, 08:00:37 pm »
Awesome pic and interesting story   ;D.

I have photo paint, Taven style yarr :P.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 23, 2007, 09:00:36 pm »
agreed :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 24, 2007, 01:24:41 am »
That's amazing.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 29, 2007, 03:38:11 pm »
New update. bad news though it dosn't have a picture, it just more on LA.Before i start i just want enligten you on somethingelse, i'm changing the ranking system.
Space: cadet> luetenet> captian>admiral
Planatary: trooper> sargent> captain> commander
besides that there are now classes in between

Privates (1st rank) have five classes Example: trooper 3rd class
Adepts (2nd rank) have 3 classes
Captains (3rd rank) have 1 class
commanders and admirals have 2
this is just so when i mention sargent and such you don't get overly confused.

Leba's Attack
------------------
The first Order
---------------------
(2 month's after Leba's term has begun society has already ben picking up, numerouse new scientific projects have already begun talking root and even a newfield of science has come, he world of genetic mutation has opened up. Leba sits in his office, a long, spaciouse corrider with his desk....thing face a huge door. over the dooris the generals suit, under normal conditions the generalwould wear the suit on a dail bases but Leba's body does not fit properly with the workings of the suit, instead he calls for a suit made to replace his metalic body cast. there is also the fact that the former owner of the suit was one Leba had great hate for and would curse at the suit to relieve himself and express his hidden emotion to the former general when before he would of been punished. One day Leba calls one of the highest ranked commanders in, a Female anubian with a stern look.)

Leba"Welcome...have a seat"*a chair pop sout of the ground and the commander takes a seat*
"i've contact you in order to initiate a plan, a military plan"
Commander" You order sire?"
Leba"..*Sigh* i want to initiate an attack, the targets are quite numerous but i plan to start small...quite small"
commander"who are the targets"
Leba" the targets are the omic, they have recently reapeared, sources say the wexxian are too blame but that matters not, what matters is that the omic have reapeared as a new far more technologically advance being but i know insidethey are still the weak rodents they have always been"
Commander" the omics sir but...they are allies!"
Leba's eye glows red
Commander'...sir"
Leba" allies? a term to show trust! and trust can be used to get the higher edge"
commander"so you want to form an attak on the omic."
Leba"....precisly"
* the commander stands and bows and walks out*
(ignore the errors)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #445 on: July 29, 2007, 09:59:13 pm »
Ooh, finally some action with this plan eh?

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 01, 2007, 09:32:46 am »
The plural of Omic is Omic. :p
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline DnD

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 21, 2008, 07:32:59 pm »
Yayz!! 15,000th veiwer. I love the Anubians and hope you'll make a race sheet for the upcoming DnD Spore campaign.

gec05

« Reply #448 on: August 21, 2008, 08:22:11 pm »
Hi! You've replied to a topic that hasn't been touched in over a year. You comments and concerns are appreciated, but be advised that a14gt may not respond for a while since he is not currently active right now. Thank you and have a nice day!

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 22, 2008, 03:26:18 pm »
My face has been palmed!
Hell, Skyward Descent is pure win!
Quote from: Captain
I kill you in the name of DELICIOUS!