Poll

there is no current poll

squat
33 (71.7%)
nothing
13 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: The one and only Anubian  (Read 55460 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The one and only Anubian (creature)
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2006, 06:13:18 pm »
Since you two seem to be enjoying yourselves seeing something beside an anubian for a while I will be showing you the

on this bored, im always enjoying myself... :D

neat creature btw
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2006, 06:15:18 pm »
It look like a lobster with a scorpians tail and snail eyes. Sweet!
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2006, 07:00:39 pm »
Well now after an hour of paint i Drew two more of me and my Friends creation still unnamed.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9804/clashofthereptiles5tu.jpg
 Deep in the forest two reptiles fight. the Lizard is my friends second creature while the snake was my idea. for the snake notice the large blade at the end of the tail with the poisonous fangs. It has three eyes and a spike coming from its head. For the lizard, It has Spikes over its eyes, along itsá back, and a mace for a tail, all in all this is something that you don't want to sit on. these two have some quarrel and its best we leave them to it.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2006, 07:32:49 pm »
thats great i especially love the snake creature!
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Lambsquirter

• Megamania Megalomaniac
  • Don't play with your food
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2006, 11:06:53 pm »
nice tree
Under construction

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2006, 11:48:14 pm »
You could call it the broccolitail...?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2006, 04:30:42 pm »
I got know picture for today but I'm thinking of turning this from an Anubian topic to an Anubian and Reaper topic (reaper is my friend's Sentient Creature.) tomorrow I will show you a picture of his planet and its weird creatures.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2006, 04:42:25 pm »
no, no, just start another topic...

(thats just my suggestion) ;)
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2006, 03:46:40 pm »
It's that time again my daily pic. I give you an Anubian general and as a little bonus since redfish is thinking about putting my anubian in his game I gave it gold armor. Viola

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/448/general9oa.jpg

Probably my best work but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. there is nothing to show that you don't know. I gave him boots because it's really difficult to draw their feet. Last I'm wondering if anyone can put this image on the scale our creature topic. the Anubian is 6''6 or 72 inches.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2006, 03:50:11 pm »
nice, i really like the wings...
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2006, 06:46:45 pm »
 Ok folks I know its been awhile since an update but I'm working on somthing big. Also I still require somone with flash so can somone pm me about this if your willing to help (plus you'll get a sneak peak at what i'm making 8)).
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2006, 10:08:21 am »
well I'm back,out of projects,kingdom hearts 2 and swimming and i managed some work.
 first i got rid of the reaper topic so Ovaraptor you can take it out, second what information was shown there will be shown here. Don't worry this is still the anubian tread but the reaper would be a minor creature like the snake and lizard. now for a recap the reaper
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5876/reaper5ye.jpg
Although the name in my opinion is not original it's not my creation so I don't pull the strings. First of all the Reaper's mouth is not visible until it rips a hole in its face. It has no finger's just claws that it wields with more power then my Anubian! It has giant arms and no toes. Horns pop out if the head at a young age and curve to the back of the head. Its eyes are large and bright to accommodate to its dark surroundings. the Rest I don't know, when I get new Info from my friend I'll post it here. Enjoy.

now for new info: the reaper run around 10-20mph at sprinting speed so its not as fast as an anubian but its stronger. they are not sentient but are sometimes tactical but are as dumb as a genius rock well not that dumb but average animal intelligence.they have no gender as they reproduce asexually by splitting into two parts like they do with there mouth.
 here's an anubian/reaper pic

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/205/reperhunt9ho.png

An unlucky anubian(who is female because I didn't have the enthusiasm for wings(or space) has found a chopped up body on the ground and picked it up. she is holding pop which is a drug that resembles a spiky lollipop, you place it in your mouth and its inject a venom that is harmless but sooths your tongue to sleep. behind her is an reaper who apparently found a bigger meal. reapers can use their claws for impaling meals and climbing over obstacles like seen tree. ps I canceled my project on acount of no help with flash so don't worry about it.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2006, 02:53:55 pm »
nice. love the reaper perched on the tree, ready to pounce
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2006, 07:59:21 pm »
 yes the reaper ain't dead, I just have been driowning in work, i have lots of info and a few pics

first a picture of Tupma

here is a climate pic

and a high def pic from tark

first a recape, an Anubian is dog like huminoid,A furry by Hydros terms. there are things the seperate it from an average warewolf, it has four fin spike for females and wings and two spikes under the wings. anubian males can fly with thier wings. Anubians are elite hunters,although they are mildly strong ang go 25-35 mph, their main atribute is pinpoint tactics alone or in a group to capture pray. A little info, Tupma would have no life if it wasen't for a barrage of life bringing rock from the sky and Egnach radio activity. Egnach is the radioactive moon of the highly radioactive Etaidar.

Now for something new, the Anubian times.

Before sentinence Anubians were still fierce hunters but a bit more ruged and more spikes on their backs, on achieving sentinence Anubian tribes would consite of a few gaurding the tribe and the rest hunting male or female, they origiated in the east continent of Dnaltoh, hard condition pushed the Anubians to buldin boats, although the weren't works of art the move few Anubians to the calm islands. boats improved and more islands fill, great water brought hords of Anubians and soon the findding of Retaw Thuos improved the Anubian quality of living, more island became filled and Anubians contiued to hunt and prey grew scarced, plants tried to become a new diet but was quikly refused. desperate they traveled to the unknown south, frozen and cold the shiped food to the cities. life became harder until they discoverd the huge amount of under water life anf feasted, the quanaty of life down there was so huge, scientist claimed there was so much starvation was immpossible, though some missed the bloody les of Mamasogs. now with the land and sea conqured they aimed for the sky, jelouse of the avian scientist made many flying machine that failed but the coming of Egnach granted their wishes of flight. They improved their tech to under water homes and soon the first space station. tech futher increased to farther world but onlt Tupma was the only life holding planet, they kept serching and eventually found planets to hunt and joined other species as bounty hunters such as Hype Tosh who assited the vis Against the Visera but soon went Against them when Anubians joined CAB Against OTHER's and their rules. CAB has spicies like the Fierce and powerful Torpals and the genius Neuceans. The Anubians are also joining the Ion-Grand Prix with the female speedster Aca Speet. What futures await the Anubians.

relgion

not much on this exept that they worchip the gods of life and death Amput and Anubis(sound familiar) respectfully. Anubian armore is fashoned with their faces. depending on the event they pray to a seprete god, for a good hunt the pray to Anubis, for a long life they pray to Amput. Languege has already been coverd but for those lasy ones(I know your out there) here is their languege

Ok people I'm done with Airships pics for a while so I can commit my work to you and my Anubians. Now I have no pictures but I have something else. People seem Confused about the Anubian language so I will Explain the whole thing. Anubians don't speak in anagrams (well it seems like it but they don't). They speak backwords.
Example: Hello=Olleh, Goodbye=Eybdoog

Now theres two exceptions. Ch,Sh,Ph, and other pairs for certain sounds don't get switched.
Example: Shower=Erwosh, channel=lennach

the other exception is some words with silent letters make no sense, in that case you take out the silent letter.Example: Flight=thilf, Plight=thilp.

I hope this has cleared many Questions and once you understand it you can tell it to your Friends and you can start you own secret language.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 10:01:39 am by a13gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 08:05:15 pm »
interesting, as always
keep up the good work ;D
"You hate people!"
~Clerks