Poll

there is no current poll

squat
33 (71.7%)
nothing
13 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: The one and only Anubian  (Read 56216 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The one and only Anubian (creature)
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 06:24:48 am »
pssst if you have new stuff to write, just make another post, otherwise people wont know there's new stuff!
(I've done that with my torpal a bunch of times)
*waits for ladym to come yell at me*  :D

annnyway...i like these guys, super cool...kinda reminds me of predator, going around hunting things

and i have no idea where the names come from... ???
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Henqix

• Stargate Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 08:34:26 am »
Nice creature. I think I get the names, there all anagrams. the sun Thirb becomes birth, sibuna becomes anubis, Etiadar becomes radiate, and so on.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 02:57:36 pm »
Nice creature. I think I get the names, there all anagrams. the sun Thirb becomes birth, sibuna becomes anubis, Etiadar becomes radiate, and so on.

Hallelujah, thank the heavens, god has smiled upon me and given me a genius  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D ;) ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really i tought people in gaming Steve had their brains rot from games to much to see something thats practically comons sense!! my little brother is a failing student and he figured it out after half an hour. henqix your just kinda figured out the Anibian language, the speak our languer backwords and Except Sh, Ch, Ph, and so on but some words that are spelled backwords make no sense so they take out a letter, thirb is actually bright backwords without the g cuz that would mack no sense but i didn't realize it also meant Birth so not only did you figure the riddle but improved the meaning of Thirb, awesome job now i can reveal the meaning of the names, also opraghost21 thanks for the compliments, I'll have a new pic everyday after i come back from paint and if there isn't anything new expect something the next day thats good and expect to see me on top of the list often.  :)

WOOOHOOO someone figured it out. Ok now I'll get to work.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Henqix

• Stargate Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 03:19:45 pm »
Wohoo I'm a genius  ;D

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2006, 04:34:40 pm »
 OH I almost forgot my promise and what better timing. Now as a prize for henqix figuring out the riddle I will tell the tale of Egnach which in the Anubian Languege means Change and for a good reason. Eganch is the result of a super Astroid plumeging through Etiadar and coming out  Compleatly radiated and was cought in Etiadars Gravitational field but it went a good distance befor it turned and bacame a gient ball of radioactive gas and as it flew through the cosmos it released it gases. every 100 thousand years or so (i realy don't know it's just a real long time) Etiadar is alined in the right position to have Egnach fly over to Tupma after a long travel realese weaken radioactive gases through Tupma's atmosphere and entoxicate the planet. this period of entoxication is known as the Great Change becuse although the gases don't kill you anymore it mutates you and as it speeds up evolution or causes mutation.

So this bizzar event is was made the Anubians What they are today.

If you want to see Egnach's Fly chart here you go http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9637/egnachmodel2wd.jpg

Now in the Anubian languege "I dib ouy ooda" haha thats so simple to figure out.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 04:36:30 pm by a13gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 06:16:46 pm »
Hello my loyal fans, i bring you a gift from paint
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/9991/anubianship4yl.jpg

Now i have said that the Anubian race are professional galactic bounty hunters. Now they wouldn't be the much on galactic if they didn't have a space ship. now the first thing your wondering is why are the flames green... actually I think the first thing your thinking is why do the ships look like fishes but thats not the point. lets start at the beginning. Anubians have always tried to reach the heavens to get to their gods. After a crude aircraft invented after Flor Enarc (there is no riddle here its just names) was lunched at a steady 25 mile an hour powered by chemicals from the poisonus Efle plant crashed down after going a record breaking 175 feet, Anubians have tried to push the record up but to no avail. Then Dran OL discovered a new source of power similar to electricity but they had difficulty getting enough of the power to the aircraft to make it fly a soon gave up the hopes of flying. Then 50 years later the unimaginable happened and a scorching ball of green gas (i wonder where that came from ::) ) Broke through the sky's andlanded and was studied. the Anubian race still have not seen Egnach so they have no wings. they studied the rock and saw it had great powers but cuased much disturbance and messed up signals and cuased creatures near it to mutate. scientist produced a powerful covering to harvest the energy and not destroy the envioment. the theory of flight was reborn as a new aircraft was fitted with the gasses and soared to unimaginable heights. scientist kept track of the rocket but as it left the atmosphere electrical disturbances where happening on a large scale and the Anubian civilization went in panic as a seismic ball of gas flew across the sky for days. People went sick and so did their prey. new diseases were dicoved and men's upper spike went through a radical transformation. people watch in horror and the event was thought to be a punishment from Anubis. Soon after weeks of radiation on the final day of judgement small chunks of the moon ascended to Tupma and Egnach dissipeared in the night sky. the rocks were recovered and studied to find its origin. Scientist were stumped and decided the redo the project only with a recoreding divice to see what is beyond the heavens. they found space and were disappointed by the discovery of not finding their gods. they still had plenty of power and decided to find the origin of the flying ball of gas. meanwhile on Tupma wings were developing and male anubians were granted the power of flight and looked down at their grounded wives. Now back to space after 2 years and a half of flying the Scientist decided there was nothing to look at and decided to turn back until they discovered another disturbance similar but weaker to the one before. the had found Egnach weakened and drifting through the cosmos, this event changed the minds of the scientist and they continued to follow it to Etiadar but the Rocket was destroyed shortly after. scientist repeatedly fired multiple ship stronger then the last to the same spot only to be disappointed time after time with incinerated rockets. They gave up gettin to the enormous planet. Then a genius Anubian by Dlod Ner decide instead of getting to the planet why not get the power by another radiated source like the asteroids near Etiadar. they sent a energy ships designed to vacuum up the gases and take them back to Tupma. After a long journey the first of many ships arrived and the energy hey carried was stronger then that from the moon. The Anubian civilization flourished and expanded to unimaginable limits. hunting advances allowed for king sized feast for each meal until another danger came. the population of prey was dangerously declining and threatened the Anubien race and they looked up to the scientist for help and they figured with enough power they could evacuate the planet to another. Power was not a problem but achieving the right equipment was. after a long hungry period scientist made 1000 super sized cargo ships power by hundreds of gas powered generators and they lunched to they universe with newly acquired speed from so much power, they found many other planets and colonized them and used them for food but quickly left. they discovered other sentient species (other can join the story now) and used their knowledge to benefit them, they gained weapons, new energy sources, and valuable knowledge of space. soon they went back to their home and found great change but decided to leave i alone for the rest of eterny but they still built stations around Etiadar and is now one of the richest intergalactic gas stations (get it gas station ;)).

Whew that was a long one now for the ships, the top one is a cargo ship that is also a heavy attack ship. it comes with four gas powered lasers, stick heat-guided rockets jam packed with excrient from the same sticky goo as the net gun. It comes with warp drive. now for the big one, thats right the planet buster. the cannon on top is the guns like death star remember the big explsion same thing only gas powered. and to finish it off it's covered by a shield. The little ones are the tie fighters or average spacecrfts of the group. basic remote control laser with a small warp drive. OH i'm tired now and will take a good rest. :-\, see yal soon. ;)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 08:08:41 pm »
very intresting

the planet buster ray thing appears to be a bit....phallic looking, but very cool nonetheless...  :D
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 02:29:06 pm »
I say that all planet busters should be phallic.

Nice creature. I haven't had time to read a lot of it, but I've seen most of the pics and the bits and pieces I've read have been pretty cool.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 02:45:06 pm »
I say that all planet busters should be phallic.

Nice creature. I haven't had time to read a lot of it, but I've seen most of the pics and the bits and pieces I've read have been pretty cool.

Bad Pun Moment ....

Anna's Phallic Shock
"OMG is a PENIS!!"

Sounds like Anaphylactic shock ... aww nevermind.  ::)

Offline Airship

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 10:43:11 am »
Cool creature :), kinda like a crossed fox mcloud and an angel ;D

HUMANOID CREATURES FTW!!!! ;D

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 05:43:51 pm »
Ok people I'm done with Airships pics for a while so I can commit my work to you and my Anubians. Now I have no pictures but I have something else. People seem Confused about the Anubian language so I will Explain the whole thing. Anubians don't speak in anagrams (well it seems like it but they don't). They speak backwords.
Example: Hello=Olleh, Goodbye=Eybdoog

Now theres two exceptions. Ch,Sh,Ph, and other pairs for certain sounds don't get switched.
Example: Shower=Erwosh, channel=lennach

the other exception is some words with silent letters make no sense, in that case you take out the silent letter.Example: Flight=thilf, Plight=thilp.

I hope this has cleared many Questions and once you understand it you can tell it to your Friends and you can start you own secret language.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2006, 12:32:47 pm »
Well its been awhile since you have seen a picture so I drew a hunt shot here you go

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8555/huntone9cv.jpg

The giant spawn ugliness (well it looks ugly to me :)) is a mamasog. Thats the mamasog kid next to the drunken parent and he seems to have every thing under control :-\ (they must be new to the concept oh hunting). The parent on the other hand is  more smashed up the a poker dealer at a barmistfah because of the dozens of venom darts injected into the him.
 The mamasog has a large bulky exterior as you can see and six eyes that he can move in different directions. he has no nose because he smells from the gill like things on he side like in Ben ten. Large arms and horns make this the perfect tank but unfortunately it's deaf and stupid.

On a another note I want help from someone with flash if you have flash and some spare time to answer some questions PM me.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 12:40:21 pm by a13gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2006, 12:46:52 pm »
thats totally awesome
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2006, 01:32:40 pm »
Very cool!  :D

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2006, 05:27:37 pm »
Since you two seem to be enjoying yourselves seeing something beside an anubian for a while I will be showing you the creatures of the anubian planet starting with this

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2057/desertscorpian1sv.jpg

This is Creature straight from the mind my good friend in science class after I forced him to think of something for spore. It was his third Creation after two others, It has no name so I will ask him for one tomorrow.

First of a you must of seen the Gargantua claw if you don't trust me you need your eyes checked  :D. It resembles a scorpion in the shape of the body and stinger but has stalks like a slug. Two are fighting on one side while a bored one is resting soaking up rays on a rock. the Stinger does contain poison by the way. the small claw is use in combat because using the big one would wear the guy out so the wait till the enemy is close then they deliver a crushing blow. the two that are fighting are just sparring and don't want to kill eachother. Also the claw got to that size from the first comming of Egnach as the second had no affect on them.
 The help with flash is still up and stay tuned for more creatures.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 05:29:31 pm by a13gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!