Author Topic: The Rise of the Dazkians  (Read 8550 times)

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
The Rise of the Dazkians
« on: March 15, 2006, 04:01:44 pm »

The Dazkians evolved on a planet that orbitted far away from it's sun, not only that, but the area around the Dazkian planet was enveloped in an immense dust cloud. All of this contributed to the cold wasteland that is the Dazkian planet. The only life that could survive was the bacteria deep under the massive glacial oceans where the meak thermal vents coaxed bacteria to life.
--------------------------
In this lightless world the Dazkians would burrow in the ice, carving out homes and building. As they found minerals imbedded in the ice they learned to form weapons in the thermal vents bringing in the tribal age. They soon became warlike as every mineral was focused toward weapons and defense. Soon one tribe, the Cold Tide, rose to victory and united their people to advance further.
--------------------------
When the Dazkians began their first trek into the vast unknown of space they were shocked by the light outside the dust clouds. So schocked in fact, that they could not adapt to it at all. Their under-developed eyes could only handle the lowest of light scources. Therefore the war-like Dazkian empire began their long campaign against the stars and any who would stand in their way.

Sorry I had to draw in paint and all. It's all I have. Thought I'd jump on the creature bandwagon thought since it was so fun and RP seems to be springing up. Let me know what you think.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 04:15:28 pm by kalcion »

So uh....what happens when your creature won't stop jumping off cliffs like crazed lemmings?

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of the Dazkians
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 04:29:14 pm »
this has to be one of the coolest designs i've seen yet...nice job! ;D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 04:30:47 pm »
Yay! Thanks  ;D

EDIT: Made a tribal heh.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 05:36:37 pm by kalcion »
So uh....what happens when your creature won't stop jumping off cliffs like crazed lemmings?

Offline LONE GUNNER3

• Intellivision Junkie
  • I WILL RULE ALL.as soon as I get Spore that is .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 06:00:26 pm »
I like it,But I dont know if you can blow up stars.But if you can then your creature will no longer be a dream.Even if you can not blow them up you can still make itá ;).Not only that,you made it in paintá :o.best work that I have seen that has been made in paintá ;D.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 06:02:07 pm by LONE GUNNER3 »
MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA one day l shall RULE the galaxy.And that day will be when Spore comes out :p

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/rpg_man/Untitled-1.png

Offline jonnypuko

• Boot Hill Bandit
  • Im gonna sign your pity on the runny kine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 06:05:37 pm »
That's such a cool idea, I can't wait to see them in game. 

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 06:24:23 pm »
Hah this is so much fun! Thank you so much for your comments guys I relly didn't think it looked good at all :P. Here's a galactic stage style I whipped up.

Offline LONE GUNNER3

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 06:34:47 pm »
Well its is good for something that has been done in paint  ;).
MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA one day l shall RULE the galaxy.And that day will be when Spore comes out :p

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 08:30:28 pm »

A Dazkian city I made while bored  :P
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 08:50:27 pm by kalcion »

Offline LONE GUNNER3

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 08:33:56 pm »
I can tell you were bored,I think you could of done that better  ;).Compair it to your creature,trust me you can do better  :).

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 08:51:11 pm »
I rehosted it and Hopefully this is better but honestly my paint program skills are only good if they are close up views.

Offline LONE GUNNER3

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2006, 08:56:05 pm »
I rehosted it and Hopefully this is better but honestly my paint program skills are only good if they are close up views.

Looks better,alot better.Fix the bottum part and it will be 100%  ;).

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 09:07:39 pm »
Well the deal with the bottom part is that the Dazkians live in the ice. They were born burrowers and as they have evolved they burrowed higher to the stars. The 2 city units are half burried in ice and those little lines trailing from them are the actual tunnels with large cell dug into them. If thats what was wrong with it I don't know how I could make it better. Although if it's something else could you elaborate on the problem? I'd really like all my pictures to look as good as they can.

Offline LONE GUNNER3

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 09:16:52 pm »
Well the deal with the bottom part is that the Dazkians live in the ice. They were born burrowers and as they have evolved they burrowed higher to the stars. The 2 city units are half burried in ice and those little lines trailing from them are the actual tunnels with large cell dug into them. If thats what was wrong with it I don't know how I could make it better. Although if it's something else could you elaborate on the problem? I'd really like all my pictures to look as good as they can.

OH I SEE NOW  :D.Yep you carnt get it much better then that  ;).Great work  ;D.

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 09:17:36 pm »
LOL! I guess I should have labeled it  :D

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2006, 11:29:52 pm »

Last post before bed.

This is a Dazkian ship. You'll notice the odd shape of it. The Dazkians utilize electro-magnetic ring engines on just about every single vehicle. This is due in large to their abundance of water and liberal use of cold fusion. You'll also notice that they launch missles also using their propulsion systems. The groups of six pods on the back of the ship are turrets firing high caliber rounds propelled, again, the electromagnetic engine technology.