Author Topic: Another random spore link  (Read 9957 times)

Wulf

Re: Another random spore link
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2005, 11:01:38 am »
I've seen this before. This is old stuff.

Offline Pepboy

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2005, 12:33:03 pm »
http://www.simsforum.co.uk/lofiversion/index.php/t129.html

Not sure how reliable this information is (Its dated Oct 2004), but according to this, Will Wright made a comment at some Urbz presentation about Spore and the "The Game is Scheduled to release earliest 2007."

I hope this is bogus.

Offline syphonbyte

• Moon Patroller
  • You know what the payment is...
    • View Profile
    • The Village of Fools
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2005, 05:34:08 pm »
Hmm, that link doesn't seem to work.

Offline Pepboy

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2005, 05:57:18 pm »
Not sure why its not working, but here is Google's cache of the site:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:X-1TqAeH3VwJ:www.simsforum.co.uk/lofiversion/index.php/t129.html+&hl=en&client=firefox-a

If you are still having trouble, try searching the URL in Google and bringing up cache (or site).

Wulf

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2005, 03:47:21 am »
I knew about the Spore project before then. On the eightenth of October '04 to be precise. I was chatting on the MTV forums about 8:30'ish in the morning when a dude with the name 'Will' started talking about his 'exciting new project' that he later called Spore.

Offline jujubee

• Missile Commander
  • Notoriously Unnotorious
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2005, 09:59:39 am »
wow, really Wulf? that preety interesting right there can you remeber any thing he said?

Offline snappledude21

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2005, 01:01:15 pm »
8:30 ish in the morning.....no offense to Will, but he's even more eccentric than i thought if he's on the mtv forums at 8:30 in the morning talking about his new game, that he's not allowed to talk about. ......

I'd think him as more of the sleep in kinda guy, haha.  Plus, who actually watches/does anything with MTV anymore.  I think Bill Gates is thinking back to the early 90's when MTV was actually cool and hip as to why he picked them to advertise on. If he REALLY wanted to catch the market, he'd advertise on adult swim. Every freakin college kid in the country practically (that i know) watches that, and their ratings are pretty good proof of that, since they still beat out like every other network at that time of night and i don't think those ratings even COUNT colleges due to the complexity of the college cable network.

Mike