Poll

What should the two sides be called? (pick 2, one for each side)

The Collusion of Intelligent Species (ViS led)
29 (28.7%)
The League of Harmony (Vizeara Led)
31 (30.7%)
Alliance 4.2 (subgroup B) (ViS)
23 (22.8%)
Mother Nature's Hell's Angels (Vizeara)
18 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: Our creatures' Galactic War  (Read 28261 times)

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
Re: Our creatures' Galactic War
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 02:04:54 pm »
Ok, we gotta put this war on pause for a bit before things get out of hand.

We need to create a turn base system with more rules before this becoms a crazy "Well then this happens so nah" thing. :P
So uh....what happens when your creature won't stop jumping off cliffs like crazed lemmings?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 02:58:51 pm »
Ok, we gotta put this war on pause for a bit before things get out of hand.

We need to create a turn base system with more rules before this becoms a crazy "Well then this happens so nah" thing. :P
Yeah. I agree. Everyone stop. Rules come tommorow.

Although I did say you should pm me if you want to participate.

Ok, we have some preliminary combatants. The order will from now on be:

Krakow Sam (me!) [ViS]
Spore2Damax [Vizeara]
Sparr [Vittanepan]
Shadow eagle [mystery ship race]
Kalcion [kalcion]
Samog (if theres much for the mercenaries to do) [culid mercenaries]
Dr Dozzy [mystery T'alon system race]

I'll post next. If anyone else wants to be involved or even included as a one-off then please PM me and i'll decide where your creature slots in.

Oh, and any communications between races (making alliances, threats etc) can be made out of turn but no actions can be made. If you want to secretly ally through PMs then when you reveal the alliance please post a summary of what was 'said' by the creatures in the 'secret negotiations'.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 07:57:29 am by Krakow Sam »
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Spore2DaMax

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 08:30:14 am »
Before things can get going we need to know who's side each creature is on. Its either the ViS or the Vizeara...

ViS: Culids, Inseilanoids (perhaps using the ViS for their own purposes), Dazkians, Vittanepan (possibly)

Vizeara: Shadow Empire

Please can the other creatures (players) that have not committed themselves yet, declare who they have an alliance with. A brief summary is that the ViS are fighting for the right to farm all land life from planets and create endless cities (if you enjoy clerical work, this is the one for you!). The Vizeara are fighting to put nature first, and have vast rainforests, with minimal cities (naturalists, this is the side you want to be on!).

I will keep editing this post, to keep as a log for all current creatures, and any newcomers. Either PM Krakow Sam, or post your allegiance on this thread.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 01:27:43 pm by Spore2DaMax »
Quote from: Samog
Spore2DaMax, for your incredible threadjack, I dub thee R. Spore2DaMax, second in rank only to those in the Most Holy Order of Freud.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 10:20:09 am »
Ah, good. That gives me something to go on.

UAB agents Mr.16, Mr.29 and Mr.84 teleport from an unknown location into the bowels of the inseilanoid ship.

Meanwhile, this transmission was sent out from the ViS colony in this sector on all frequencies:

"Administration notes a number of armed vessels of various design in this sector. Do not harm the ViS. We will retaliate with deadly force if required"
Ships are dispatched to the borders of ViS space.

Offline Spore2DaMax

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2006, 10:27:49 am »

With the 5 hours up, and the Vizeara sensing that ViS attack ships will close in soon, they hijack the ship and abandon it on the edge of Vizeara space, next to the barren planet M5N1, the Vizeara equivalent of Area 51. They plant a bomb on the ship, that will be triggered if the ship is entered, or operated. Unknown to any other species, the Vizeara have established a large colony here, underground and hidden from view. This is one of the planets that is used to build weaponry, and the new generation of Vizeara mechs. Laser cannons, missiles and a fleet of space ships wait underground, ready to strike when a rescue team appears.
Spore2DaMax, for your incredible threadjack, I dub thee R. Spore2DaMax, second in rank only to those in the Most Holy Order of Freud.

Offline ShadowEagle

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 12:26:40 pm »
The Shadow Empires Explorer "Discovery" detects a Vis Ship on its long range Sensors.

On the way the ship picks up this tansmission *Static*... Vis. We will ...*Static*... with deadly force ...*Static*
On arrival the discovery is attacked by a vis ship, after the ships exchange a few shots the vis ship is disabled.

Once the ship is disabled the Discovery pulls the vis ship into its hanger bay, the ship is probed to learn more about the Vis and the galatic war.
 (Note: The model of the Imperial ship Discovery isnt quite finished so you will have to bear with me.)
  Shadpw
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 02:25:20 pm by ShadowEagle »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 12:34:42 pm »
Hmmm, we'll see about that later. Anyhoo, just to keep things flowing, if you dont take your turn within 1 day then you forfeit and it passes to the next player.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 01:51:18 pm »
There you have it... the ViS have some highly unreliable allies. If anyone wants to even things out and support the Vizeara then PM me and/or Spore2Damax

The alroakt will shortly be entering the fray, Rikis can take his turn after the Vizeara.

Krakow Sam (me!) [ViS]
Spore2Damax [Vizeara]
Rikis [Alroaxt]
Sparr [Vittanepan]
Shadow eagle [mystery ship race]
Kalcion [kalcion]
Samog (if theres much for the mercenaries to do) [culid mercenaries]
Dr Dozzy [mystery T'alon system race]
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 11:10:21 am by Krakow Sam »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2006, 02:38:33 pm »
2D suggested we name the newly forming alliance sso I've now created a poll with two (of my own) suggestions. Please post alternatives and I'll add them to the poll. Unless you really love my suggestions then lay off voting until we a have a finalised poll. :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 02:40:35 pm by Krakow Sam »

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2006, 03:38:53 pm »
Um there are only 2 choices... and you can pcik 2 ... what kinda voting is this??!?

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2006, 03:51:07 pm »
Both sides have to be named (that's why you can vote twice), and you can suggest your own (that's why there are so few options).
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 05:16:45 pm »
Ok umm i totally understand if you decline but the player of the VIS i would like to ask you a favour. could you ceate some Reason for you to accidentally bomb my planet thus eradicating most life on it and turning it into a barren waste land? its just i need a reason for my secondary creature to be able to evolve and destruction of my primary species by an intergalactic war just seems a more interesting option than say plague or nuclear holocausts.

PM me if you need to. Thanks

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 08:20:04 pm »
you want us to suggest alliance names, right?

my alliance name suggestions:
Vis:
Alliance 4.2 Subgroup B

Vizeara:
Mother Nature's Hell's Angels
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Spore2DaMax

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 10:20:27 am »

Vizeara:
Mother Nature's Hell's Angels

I like! I like!

Offline Spore2DaMax

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 01:02:40 pm »
The vote needs more optinos otherwise theres no need for it :P

I think it will be gradually updated....