Poll

What should the two sides be called? (pick 2, one for each side)

The Collusion of Intelligent Species (ViS led)
29 (28.7%)
The League of Harmony (Vizeara Led)
31 (30.7%)
Alliance 4.2 (subgroup B) (ViS)
23 (22.8%)
Mother Nature's Hell's Angels (Vizeara)
18 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: Our creatures' Galactic War  (Read 28564 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Our creatures' Galactic War
« on: March 15, 2006, 01:34:38 pm »
With hostilities between the ViS and the Vizeara escalating it seems like a good time to start a more free-for all story in the vein of the prison escape.
However, there need to be rules or we're all sunk. If you want to have your creature included in the story please PM me with an outline of the role they are going to play in the conflict (what side they are on, who do they hate most etc etc).
Then post some battle pictures and detail some events which might occur (in chronological order). If you want to do serious harm to another creature (like destroy one of their planets) then PM the creature's creatror and ask them if theyre ok with it...

lets see how this goes.

The War was sparked a short time ago when the ViS stripped the surface off a planet in Vizeara space and turned it over to paper production. This angered the Vizeara and they began plans to destroy the interloping ViS...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 02:36:58 pm by Krakow Sam »

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Spore2DaMax

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Our creatures' Galactic War
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 01:50:37 pm »
 Heres the run up to the war:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A message to the ViS from the Vizeara....you are banned from the space quartile in which the Vizeara live. Such blatant disregard for the nature goddess will not be tolerated, and if it continues will be met with force.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Spore2DaMax on Yesterday at 12:28:35 PM
A message to the ViS from the Vizeara....you are banned from the space quartile in which the Vizeara live. Such blatant disregard for the nature goddess will not be tolerated, and if it continues will be met with force.

"The ViS do not aknowledge the exsistence or authority of the nature goddess. Furthermore, the paper processing facility on Lis 5 is authorised by the galactic arm property charters. Please refrain from tresspassing on ViS controlled installations. Our clerical services are available for hire if you require them. End transmission"

.......The Vizeara do not acknowledge the authority of the galactic arm property charters. We are the leaders of this quartile, and deny you permission to harm any planets. Proceed to another quartile, and we will not protest, but this quartile is where we were born, and we oversee everything that happens within it, not the galactic arm property charters. Either comply and leave the quartile, or we shall declare war on all ships within the quartile. The decision is yours. Also, we do not care for clerical work   

"The ViS do not find it in their best interests to leave this section of space. Do not attempt hostilities. We also offer computer programming and waste consultancy contracts. Please explain the meaning of this expression: "

implies that clerical work is amusing, not something to be taken seriously, or be considered.

Now, the ViS have uncovered themselves to be selfish beings...the Vizeara couldn't give a Yaxis shell about the ViS's interests. Now the Queen is ordering that you explain your full intentions for this quartile. Respond immediately.

"The ViS require this sector of space for resource harvesting and service colonies. We predict that you will be initiating hostilities shortly. This is to be regretted. We do not understand your notions of amusement, we will note your cultural nuances in our database in case of future encounters"

Your colonies have no place in this space. We would like to remind you that you do not have a full knowledge of the Vizeara, and the drawings posted do not include recent advances in technology. The Queen has ordered that all colonies leave the quartile immediately, if you refuse, you are undermining her authority and the will of the nature goddess. We ask the ViS one question: Will you leave, or will you force our species to war..it is that simple, none of your negotiating has achieved anything except buy you a little time...which is just about to run out.

The ViS will not leave. These negotiations have afforded us the time to breed and equip 500,000 additional peacekeepers. The ViS are not agressive, all actions are made purely out of defense.

Then you leave the Vizeara no other option. War is declared as of now, and we will be taking action to forcefully remove all colonies from the quartile in question. 500,000 does not intimidate us, as we value courage and soul above a numerical majority. It is unfortunate that you have forced us into war, as we do not embrace war, but simply endure it. We hope that something may come out of this war, but it is well known, war only leads to pain and suffering. Lines of communication will now be severed until approximately 7pm tomorrow, 15th March, London time.

So now you know the little fall out these two have had....whos side are your creatures on?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 01:52:22 pm by Spore2DaMax »
Quote from: Samog
Spore2DaMax, for your incredible threadjack, I dub thee R. Spore2DaMax, second in rank only to those in the Most Holy Order of Freud.

Offline Silver_Kiwi

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 01:52:53 pm »
Ok, i'm sorry but this quote...
The War was sparked a short time ago when the ViS stripped the surface off a planet in Vizeara space and turned it over to paper production. This angered the Vizeara and they began plans to destroy the interloping ViS...
totally reminds me of a Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy kind of event... hehe.

Maybe i'll update my Ikszee with info about the space age so they can get in this mess... :P
Good Luck Vizeara! I hope you crush the meddling ViS!
Silver_Kiwi

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 01:58:25 pm »

The ViS have stated that they will act only defensively... the V-men did not. A fire 'mysteriously' broke out in the jungles of the Vizeara homeworld. The only clue the Vizeara find to who might have done it was a discarded object of Vittanepan design... they draw their own assumptions. ;) 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 01:54:25 am by Krakow Sam »

Offline Spore2DaMax

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 02:05:04 pm »
 (previously) The Vizeara detect an unauthorised space ship entering their atmosphere. The assassins are alerted, but too late....
This enrages the Vizeara so much that they are ready to take any action necessary to bring those who did this to justice.
Spore2DaMax, for your incredible threadjack, I dub thee R. Spore2DaMax, second in rank only to those in the Most Holy Order of Freud.

Offline ShadowEagle

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 03:13:35 pm »
I might make my own creature but for the moment you'll have a glimpse of their deep space explorer.

The imperial vessel takes some long range images of the vis system and activates it radio receiver.
 Shadow

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 09:33:33 pm »
Is it too late to get my Dazkians in on the action?
So uh....what happens when your creature won't stop jumping off cliffs like crazed lemmings?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 01:52:25 am »
Its never too late. Anyone can get dragged into the war whenever.

Oh, and the Vittanepan are implicit in starting the fire. (see above)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 01:55:02 am by Krakow Sam »

Offline Spore2DaMax

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 10:37:20 am »
 The Vizeara have sent out a group of three assassins to capture a small  ViS sentry space ship. They hold ViS survivors hostage, demanding that all ships leave the quartile within 5 hours, and any rescue attempts will be met by surrounding space cruisers and destroyed:

Now they decide on how to deal with the Vittanepans. A plan is hatched to spy on their dealings with the ViS, and have all communications bugged, in order to decide any possible motive for the rainforest arson attack. Then, once they have enough information, they will make their move...but for now, its time for the ViS to make their move....
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 02:22:14 am by Spore2DaMax »

Offline Thimon

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 10:43:49 am »
Great idea!
there are so many artist out here!

Like the K.O. ViS in the background.
Colbert:  Is Spore a sex game?
Will:       In its very basics, yes.

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 12:55:45 pm »

Just then (Da-Da-Daaaaa) a Dazkian warship (top right) warps into the solar system to prepare for the destruction of the system's sun and colinization. In a preliminary scan of the system for any other sentient beings the Dazkian ship fins that it is in the middle of the Vizeara space....a dangerous place for the destructive Dazkians to be. The ship makes a move to the nearby moon of the Vizearan moon and begins clouding operations with dust drones.
--------------
The cube ship is the ViZ (I didn't know what ViZ ships look like so I just thought it would be a gray cube.).
Below that is the deepspace explorer of a race yet to be named.
-----------------
If you have any questions on what the Dazkians are like refer to their topic at http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=2963.0
So uh....what happens when your creature won't stop jumping off cliffs like crazed lemmings?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 01:22:48 pm »
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=2680.60

The ViS ships are detailed on this page. Scout ships would be the same but smaller. I thought about cubes but I decided it would be too much of a rip-off.

Offline LONE GUNNER3

• Intellivision Junkie
  • I WILL RULE ALL.as soon as I get Spore that is .
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2006, 01:24:35 pm »
OH cool,I can see the Vis and the Dazkians will team up  ;D.The Vis get there planet to mine,and the Dazkians get to kill the sun (but no planet  :P).
MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA one day l shall RULE the galaxy.And that day will be when Spore comes out :p

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/rpg_man/Untitled-1.png

Offline kalcion

• Brain Games Mastermind
  • I am the key master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2006, 01:26:48 pm »
Oh sorry for the overlook on the ships  :P I was close though lol :D

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2006, 01:41:17 pm »

A V-man makes a deal with a group of Culid mercenaries in a seedy alien bar on some backwater planet. In exchange for a sizeable sum of credits the Culid will lend their fighter-craft and multiple-gun toting skills to the combat. A ViS ship carries the mercenaries towards Vizeara space.