Author Topic: Why are YOU buying Oblivion?  (Read 3962 times)

Offline avengence

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
Re: Why are YOU buying Oblivion?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 11:29:24 pm »
This might sound like I am buying it just for the gaphics or something but I have been wanting a game with nice natural environments for some time. I also want it just because the first one was good, except for the combat system. Lets hope the game has good immersion and makes you feel like you really are a hero.

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 08:29:50 am »
I want to find as many dungeons as possible and loot them ALL. And kill every single mob in them. And take their treasures. Right when I get out of the catacombs, I will start my own personal quest as the Indiana Jones of Tamriel.

Complet with the rats, lol

Just hope there isnt any snakes

Offline soulfire777

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 08:30:32 am »
It's the whole enchilada for me about feeling like I am getting to live a whole life in a detailed and interesting fantasy "world".

I particularly LOVE exploring and discovering the secrets hidden all over the gameworld in TES games.

I believe the quests in this game will be MUCH more detailed, varied, and interesting than in any other game to date.

I expect with the great graphics, more realistic NPCs, etc. that the game will be the most IMMERSIVE "virtual world" ever to date.

I also enjoy unraveling the story, etc. but most games have that so it is less unique to why I am excited about Oblivion.