Author Topic: Urgent! Vote To Undelete Steve's Article Now Quickly!  (Read 10984 times)

Offline SumGI

• Joust Warrior
  • If those flies loose their eyes, we are in trouble
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent! Vote To Undelete Steve's Article Now Quickly!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 09:07:19 pm »
Since he posted the company does that mean I can finally use it (The Fact you started that company) for the undeletion thing? It would really help my case Not too long from now mods will see that and and realize the article is still up for undeletion, and that'll be promptly deleted, really hurting my case

Oh yeah, you can mention SuperNova all you want now. All NDAs and such that I had are now expired.
:o
"By placing a light in a field at night, the boy flies fly in, and as they pass near the light they are unknowingly shot in the reproductives by invisible radiation and sterilized...
They mate and die happy. The female lays her eggs and she dies happy. The eggs die and we are happy..."

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 09:28:30 pm »
Oh yeah, you can mention SuperNova all you want now. All NDAs and such that I had are now expired.

Is that just a case of good timing?

It seems like only a week ago that we couldn't tell any one.

Maybe I am wrong. It has happened once before...

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 05:37:32 am »

Is that just a case of good timing?

It seems like only a week ago that we couldn't tell any one.

Maybe I am wrong. It has happened once before...

It is very complex. It wasn't that I couldn't talk about it, but I just didn't want to.

Long story short, after you sell a company there is a time afterwards where there are certain things you can't talk about for a period of time. And just to make things easier I just didn't talk about the topic at all. But now the time has expired and I can talk about it if I wish. So it's not that I couldn't talk about it at all in the past, but it was just easier not to promote discussion on this topic, that's all really.
Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline sgore

• Questron Serf
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 01:04:25 pm »
I think we lost this round to be honest. Maybe next year or something. Who knows.

I just hope I didn't make a bad first impression.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 10:48:24 am »
They need to read his latest new thing on the main page.

If Will Wright representing the Forum and "a continental breakfast with Peter Moore, Chris Satchell, and Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb himself" does not denote some level of renown than nothing does.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2006, 11:24:00 am »
They need to read his latest new thing on the main page.

If Will Wright representing the Forum and "a continental breakfast with Peter Moore, Chris Satchell, and Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb himself" does not denote some level of renown than nothing does.

maybe:
"a continental breakfast with Peter Moore, Chris Satchell, Peter Jackson, Albert Einstein, Buddy Holly, the headless ghost of Henry VIII, James  and Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb himself"
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 10:01:02 pm »
I'd try and do something to help but seeing I haven't done any editing it seems my opinion wont matter much if at all.

Offline thegreatloofa

• Rally-X Roadster
  • Back by unpopular demand
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2006, 11:49:09 am »
Yeah peusading people to make new accounts and just say undelete there is bad really, we just need people who have been useing  wikipedia for a while.

Guess I'm too late then...

Me on Wiki

Offline sgore

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 08:58:29 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaming_Steve
Hm, just came across this...probably won't last long. Doesn't do justice to the site anyway. But still, It's gone about 5 days without anyone saying anything by looking at the history.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 09:02:48 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaming_Steve
Hm, just came across this...probably won't last long. Doesn't do justice to the site anyway. But still, It's gone about 5 days without anyone saying anything by looking at the history.
If you can, report it. That way you can build a big reputation of being a steadfast supporter of the rules. And next year, when they bring up notability, you can say how many ime Glicker just popped up on the radar. I also reccomend shutting this topic down. Should they see it, it could hurt your arguements for next year. Also, everyone who voted already, keeping contributing whenever you can. So they can't cite "they're all new members and therefore their opinions mean less than ours."

Offline sgore

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2006, 07:02:03 am »
I also reccomend shutting this topic down.