Poll

Which Poster held the best Debate? (please hold voting till debate has finished)

Poster 1
0 (0%)
Poster 2
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Debate That! (If you can)  (Read 24310 times)

Offline Clayface

• Jungle Hunter
  • user #9
    • View Profile
Re: Debate That! (If you can)
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2011, 11:10:48 pm »
for some reason my copy / paste is not working atm, so I'm going to fix this before posting my argument
i'll have my debate started tomorrow

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2011, 09:09:37 am »
I'm gonna wait for clayface then.

Offline Clayface

• Jungle Hunter
  • user #9
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2011, 12:00:38 am »
welcome to the beginning of this debate,
tonights topics: Hamster fighting, new American pastime? or cruel joke.

Introductory statement:

As you know, hamsters are little animals that are kept as pets by many, what you may not have known, is there is a vast overpopulation of hamsters,
many stores that sell Hamsters, have to dispose of many, as they have too many to put in the cages, without crowding them, and they aren't selling fast enough.
Also, many might consider it animal cruelty, by the end of my argument, I am sure I can persuade you to change your mind.

now I believe I need to wait for his opening statement? or can I just continue with my argument, monologue style, or essay style if you will.
I stated what the debate is about, and the 2 arguments I am going to bring up.

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2011, 03:28:26 am »
Professor Munchkin is Head lecturer of Animal Fightology at M.I.T, has written several books on animal ethics, and is recognised as a leading expert in animal fighting...

Thankyou all; It's a pleasure to be here to debate with my distinguished colleague, and in such a fine institution as the Gaming Steve Forum Games section.

There will be three main points to my argument today, the first, that hamsters don't deserve to be exploited like this, secondly, that hamsters can't fight and aren't even entertaining in a fight, and thirdly that my opponent is totally untrustworthy. I know many of you will already be in support of this side of the house, for you I would like to offer some more education on the issues at hand. For those undecided and on the other side of the house; I hope you'll be persuaded by my devastating arguments, and threats of violence against you and your families  ;).

I will now hand off to Mr. Clayface to deliver his arguments.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:06:46 am by munchkin5 »