Author Topic: So... Here is mine... Felis Ervostopia...  (Read 3751 times)

Offline Zeuz

• Fire Truck Driver
  • Oh my gods, it's Zeuz!
    • View Profile
    • AYB
So... Here is mine... Felis Ervostopia...
« on: March 12, 2006, 01:33:22 pm »
Greetings (at least semi) earthlings! 8)

As it seems everyone else puts their creations here... i thought my own... my precious... should come here too...

http://artpad.art.com/?iw1aamginsk

Some facts...

Felis Ervostopia eats meat... it runs on 6 legs and is about 2meters long and 1 meter high from ground to ears... it mainly eats smaller vegetarian creatures...
in its tribal stages it rises up using its front pair of legs as hands and still walks with the other four. They are a very spiritual people that often in its history had crusades towards other species. It is 5 planets i its solar system and three of them are practically livable.

Don't bee too hard on me now... :-[ first time.. both on boards and in ArtPad...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 01:55:07 pm by Zeuz »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: So... Here is mine... Felis ervostopia...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 01:36:50 pm »
Ok, I'll be nice. ;)

What distinguishes this beast from say... a tiger (which I could also afford :P)
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Zeuz

• Fire Truck Driver
  • Oh my gods, it's Zeuz!
    • View Profile
    • AYB
Re: So... Here is mine... Felis Ervostopia...
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 01:45:39 pm »
Well ... it has six legs so its not really the same...

And that it has evolved to become smart, building houses, spaceships and they got themselves a religion
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 02:08:01 pm by Zeuz »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 02:55:38 pm »
Waz up fellow newbie (even though i'm not that new to this) I say you did an awesome job compared to what monstreuse "things" emerged from my imagination on artpad. The only thing i have to say is that the creature would be so much much better if it showed its head( if it has one).
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Zeuz

• Fire Truck Driver
  • Oh my gods, it's Zeuz!
    • View Profile
    • AYB
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 03:01:03 pm »
It of course has a head... but i am really, really, really , really bad on drawing heads...

But it something catlike, a bit tiger...

Offline MadGiraffe

• Adventure Ace
  • Hmmm, colours.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 03:50:40 pm »
It of course has a head... but i am really, really, really , really bad on drawing heads...

But it something catlike, a bit tiger...

Just try, and if it doesn't look right, use some reference and try again, if that doesn't look right, then look up some tutorials and try and again, and if that doesn't look right, try some basic tutorials about drawing, and if that doesn't look right, then try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, and if that doesn't look right, try it again, etc.

Don't hold back from doing  something because you can't do it well, just practice. You'll learn.

Personal art galleries:

Offline Zeuz

• Fire Truck Driver
  • Oh my gods, it's Zeuz!
    • View Profile
    • AYB
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 07:50:36 am »
Hmm... OK this is probably one of the crappiest things ever seen... but you said i should try so...

Warning! - Ugly picture -

Well... thats the first =P

And those lines... i cant undo them...

Offline Shivore

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 08:01:03 am »
Uh... I think he meant to draw it, not photoshop.  ::)

The creature needs to be fleshed out more. It's design isn't really outstandingly creative, so try to make it interesting in other ways with evolutionary history, culture, mythology, something.
"Ignorance can be fixed, Stupid is forever."

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 11:59:33 am »
Looks like it's pregnant, or just fat. And I thought the umbrella was a hammer.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Zeuz

• Fire Truck Driver
  • Oh my gods, it's Zeuz!
    • View Profile
    • AYB
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 12:43:29 pm »
Well... it could be a crusading hammer umbrella! :o