Author Topic: NEW My Main Sentient: Mikan's  (Read 7096 times)

Offline Dake

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • All your SPORE are belong to us!
    • View Profile
NEW My Main Sentient: Mikan's
« on: March 11, 2006, 07:29:07 am »
The Mikans never evolve much bigger then thier basic land forms. aside from standing upright and gaining an extra pair of opposable thumbs. These creatures grow thier brain faster and far earlier then any being on thier world. they thoerize that thier curiosity caused them to grow so intelligent so quickly. also, thier curiosity stunted thier evolution because theyd get curious about htings that'd prove to be deadly, thus minimalizing thier ability to evolve further. They quickly become an enlightened race obsessed with things that are efficient whether they be animals..or tools and technology. They grow ever curious about the sky, and wish to reach every limit a being can reach. eventually they go out to search for unique creatures and races that can advance thier own knowledge or make thier world and NEW perfect world, a better place for thier species. Standing at an astounding 2 1/2 feet tall they take many of the races they come across by surprise, those who take them lightly and attempt to take advantage of them will find themselves on the "must go" list of intergalactic collection.
But for the most part, they travel the galaxy looking for beings to join them on thier perfect planet that they will build once they have collected all the data and animals and resources they need to make the perfect ecosystem.
They have light cream colored fur with faded tan spots and a light grey patch around thier eyes. thier speed and thier spines are thier only defenses until they pull out thier arsenal of technology. The Mikans may be small, but what THEY lack in height, they make up for in thier technology/vehicles and buildings. they have massive metropolises to hold thier nearly over crowded cities, and thier military vehicles put other larger races to shame when it comes to intimidation factor and arsenal. they arent a very violent race but thier wisdom surpasses that and theyt wont be taken by surprise if war should come to them. Thier four arms and thier abnormal ability to multi task prove very useful when in the cockpit of one of thier advanced vehicles. they can cover more controls by themselves then most races, thus they use very little man power for each vehicle which is an advantage when other races have to have several of thier men per-vehicle causing thier armies to have less fire power, but with minimal man power in thier vehicles, the Mikan's can show off thier numbers not only in men, but in arsenal as well. ^ ^

EDIT: I gave them the name Mikan because it reminds me of the word meek. thier galactic symbol is represented by the antlers of a Jackaloose carved into a holy symbol.
Oh..might want to post the Jackaloose huh..
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 07:50:04 am by Dake »

Offline Xoatl_169

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Beast MODE!
    • View Profile
    • Twi Light
Re: NEW My Main Sentient: Mikan's
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 08:21:56 am »
sorta like in stich in lilo and stich
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Dimitri1only

Leave me some comments would you?

Offline Dake

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 08:33:12 am »
Anything with a gem eye these days looks like stitch. i was going for the mouse look on this one.

Offline Xoatl_169

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Beast MODE!
    • View Profile
    • Twi Light
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 08:50:28 am »
lol true

my creature will probably live in the water and be like a octupus but more complex and its graspers are tentacles that rape around a object then do water they want with it

Offline KroBua

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 09:23:54 am »
Really sweet looking.  Sure it might be stich like but I think it looks awsome.  Also when I first saw this post I thought it was going to be mine lol.  I just recently decided to make a six armed creature with a tail with just a tuff of hair on the end and called it the Mokan.

It had other big differences but reminded me of it. 
Anyways nice drawings!

Ug, I got a stupid pink unicorn, hope next is better.

Offline Xoatl_169

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Beast MODE!
    • View Profile
    • Twi Light
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 09:29:10 am »
lol u planned to have just like his

and imagine that MK guy with six arms and all muscley

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 01:44:32 pm »
These are wonderful! They all have the Lilo and Stich look to them. I was influenced by them to in the 4 eyes on my Naucean.

Dake don't forget to post these on Spore Planet. I want to make sure everyone who has posted on these and other forums is represented on my Spore Art Gallery Website.

Spore Planet
http://spore-planet.rpgs.sytes.net/

Offline Dake

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 04:26:37 pm »
I plan to. maybe ill add the uncolored AND colored versions, cuz who knows how long itll be before i get them all colored, im good at coloring. but for some reason have a hard itme begining.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 04:28:03 pm »
I plan to. maybe ill add the uncolored AND colored versions, cuz who knows how long itll be before i get them all colored, im good at coloring. but for some reason have a hard itme begining.

Cool! Can't wait to have yours added to all the other creatures already on the site :D

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 08:43:39 pm »
//Greetings Mikan, this is the Forthi. We have noticed radio chatter in your general direction and wish to send you an invitation to join the Delegation of Unified Powers (DUP).
-Forthi Delegation, Speaker of the DUP//

gec05

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 08:58:06 pm »
Good to see you again Dake. I hope to see more lore on this creature now that you made it official. ;D

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 09:00:43 pm »
.... How many pages did you dig for this information? If its under the second page, you should be hit with a newspaper.

gec05

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 09:04:41 pm »
What the hell? I thought this was a new thread! >:(

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006, 09:10:01 pm »
Nope, Hydros last post was in march

gec05

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006, 09:12:14 pm »
I wonder where ol' Dake is, I miss seeing his work. :'(