Author Topic: New Creature:Uniloosa  (Read 3143 times)

Offline Dake

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • All your SPORE are belong to us!
    • View Profile
New Creature:Uniloosa
« on: March 11, 2006, 06:30:00 am »
HONESTLY i made this guy for the four eyed planet. i forget who has all the four eyed guys...hydro? anyways. itd be great if this guys accepted into that planet. if not, i made him fit in with my other creatures too at least tried.
Hmm. havent thought much about him yet. kinda still in the works too. basically a girrafe/horse. the bones on his back...thought baout redoing it as a saddle. but i kinda wanted an animal that didnt need a saddle to be ridden with, but i think what i gave him looks too evil.
you tell me.

Offline Mangerman

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
Re: New Creature:Uniloosa
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 07:37:21 am »
My little pony and a unicorn, all your ideas are very original.
That bone on his back looks strange  ;D
A multitude of rulers is not a good thing. Let there be one ruler, one king.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 01:45:23 pm »
HONESTLY i made this guy for the four eyed planet. i forget who has all the four eyed guys...hydro? anyways. itd be great if this guys accepted into that planet.

These are wonderful! They all have the Lilo and Stich look to them. I was influenced by them to in the 4 eyes on my Naucean.

Offline MadGiraffe

• Adventure Ace
  • Hmmm, colours.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 01:53:13 pm »
And don't say it's the eyes because that's only a small part of it that makes it look like that.
It's also the placement of details (and working them out, like the jawline and the mouth), form relations(how the forms flow and how much curvature they have and the relative sizes), the pattern work, things like that can be done in tons of different ways, and the way you do it, resembles the style of Lilo & Stitch.

But yeah, it looks pretty cool. I don't know about the thing on his back though, that seems rushedly slapped on afterwards what makes it hard to read....is it a wing?

Personal art galleries:

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 01:56:35 pm »
Well i am just sting thats where i got the idea for my 4 eye creatures from was from Lilo and Stich's guy Dr. Jumba Jookiba

It is obvious to see that was a big influence on Dake too.

Offline MadGiraffe

• Adventure Ace
  • Hmmm, colours.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 02:14:38 pm »
Well i am just stating(that was the word you ment?) thats where i got the idea for my 4 eye creatures from was from Lilo and Stich's guy Dr. Jumba Jookiba

I wasn't talking to you and I know that ;). But read the other threads of the guys, he says it's the gem eyes and that anything with gem eyes looks like Lilo&Stitch.

Personal art galleries:

Offline Dake

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • All your SPORE are belong to us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 03:01:48 pm »
Well i am just sting thats where i got the idea for my 4 eye creatures from was from Lilo and Stich's guy Dr. Jumba Jookiba

YES, actually, i was first inspired to make a planet that had a similar look with alll of its creatures, and i wanted a fun tropical smooth feel, so i took some inspiration from the lilo and stitch cousins idea.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 04:25:03 pm »
Well i am just stating(that was the word you ment?) thats where i got the idea for my 4 eye creatures from was from Lilo and Stich's guy Dr. Jumba Jookiba

I wasn't talking to you and I know that ;). But read the other threads of the guys, he says it's the gem eyes and that anything with gem eyes looks like Lilo&Stitch.

There's definitely a resemblance. And the eyes might be the clincher, but it's more than just that. Either way it's a good style.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.