Author Topic: New Creature: Kowalk  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Dake

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • All your SPORE are belong to us!
    • View Profile
New Creature: Kowalk
« on: March 11, 2006, 05:35:33 am »
The Kowalk was my first idea for a sentient being, but i decided against that. They have three kinds of hands/arms. each with a primary function.
His top hands are his main hands. used for exploring, and manipulating objects, also feeding himself with. the bottom hands are the secondary set, used for support to the top hands, like picking somehting up from the ground then holding it in his top hands. They are also his weapons, being his bottom hands have the longest claws, also used for foraging or digging. Along with the bottom hands are the back hands. together they are used to hold him up in the tree tops while he eats with his top hands. his back hands are mainly for tree climbing in the dense snakey branches. also the three hands make some kind of clapping music during mating season. each male seems to clap a different "song" using a combination of his three hands.

OK, honestly i dont think he really looks all that close. other then his gemy eyes.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 04:18:36 pm by Dake »

Offline Dake

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • All your SPORE are belong to us!
    • View Profile
Re: New Creature: Kowalk
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 05:44:29 am »
its the gem eyes. im trying to give all my creatures on this planet gems eyes. besides i always thought sticth looked like the offspring of a gremlin and a kowala

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
SV: New Creature: Kowalk
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 03:21:28 pm »
I think I've seen that creature for a disney film comersial "Lilo & Stich" or what it is called

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
Re: New Creature: Kowalk
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 04:11:04 pm »
Stitch has in fact been compared to an evil mutant koala, in the first movie I believe.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.