Author Topic: If you wanna see is Isendrai skip to page 2 (comments anyone?)  (Read 8298 times)

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
Ok for a while this thread will only be about T'Il'Kor Because i'm going to try to do most of this in chronological order admitadly there will be the odd non cronological piece but eh here goes.

T'Il'Kor:

The T'Il is a realtivly small creature and stands at about three ft on average but can grow as tall as 4 ft. and is decended from a shrew like creature after becoming bipedial it lost the remnants of its two pronged tail and soon became sentient as being bipedial pushed it into developing tools to make its own life easyer. It was at this point the Age Of Brith started and continued for around three thousand years.

T'lliauthen:

This is how the planet looks from pretty much the start of the Age Of Birth up to the begining of the Age Of Light.

T'Il'Kor stone burrow:

Stone burrows have been a feature of T'Il'Kor nests since before they evolved however during the Age Of Birth this was refined and the stones were able to be cut into shapes by use of tools. Thus the T'Il were able to keep their burrows relativly water tight and warm.

Cave painting "Into the 1st age:"

While the main land T'Il were still living in relativly prehistoric conditions Those on the separate large island (known to themselves as the N'il) had been seafareing for many years and had in the course of their travels come upon "sun stones" (n'ko) which produced, unbeknownst to them, electrical charges and able to conduct those electrical charges through more "sun stone" (n'ko.)
This painting depicts the moment the N'ko (with their distinctive hats and habit of painting themselves face on) traveled over the sea to give the sunstones (triangular lined object) to the T'il (whome are always painted side on in their early paintings.) Unfortunately this piece was defaced by later generations who wrote on it the writing reads "Who needs the Water" in refernce to civil strife at the time of defacing. Ammusingly the way its writen on the cave is still with the same pigment from the local plant known as "Pudge stem"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 03:21:38 am by raikitsune »

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
Re: Two creatures in one topic! shock horror! T'Il'Kor and Isendrai
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 05:21:53 am »
The Age Of Light:

The age of light is the 1st true age in T'Il Society and is also their most glorious age. The T'il on the main continent and the secondary continent (where the n'ko sunstones and N'il come from) now breed with eachother and are all one big nations. The T'il are herbivors so there is no natural animosity between them (seeing as they are low in number the largest Age Of Birth settlment containing 20 T'il.) The age brings great progresses in building and the social structure is changed by their beliefs. The belief that the N'il have control over magic because only those who are accepted into N'il Schools are taught how to use the N'ko sunstones. This causes the N'il to become a sept rather than a separate race and soon a whole host of septs are formed:

Top: N'il the technomage sept
Middle: Il'Il the ruler sept
Left: R'il the trades spet
Right: To'il the the builder sept
bottom: Ko'il the seafareing sept.

N'l'ta the 1st age of light city:

A city called N'l'ta which is the 1st city of the age of light constructed by the N'il spet who are the technoheads of this world (however they think they're using and controling magic.) This city is sunk during the war of the ray.
Large struture with sun stone back left: The great university of 'N' where the mainlanders of the T'il are sent at birth if they are to become part of the N'il sept.
Small structures around base: The concept of a city for the T'il is different to that of humans citys for them are just centers of trade and travel in this case most of these "small structures" are infact shops or inns all of which have their own sunstones. The number of T'il on the planet mean that each T'il can quite happily have a countryside home where they reside before coming to sell their wares in the citys.
Large structure middle with sun tower: "R'il'N" or the traders exchange, much like the stock exchange of modern times except very much more bater based seeing as no form of money is implimented.
Plaza with pool: The entrance to the Il'il palace is one celebrating the glorious unification of the two inhabited continents, prior to the il'il there was no ruling class just simple clan groups the il'il were created by the marrige of the largest clan group leader to the N'il spets leading female when they first arrived.
Single standing sun tower: This tower houses the smallest of all the septs the "Ko'il" water fareing sept. They did not deem it nessicary to have an extra building and complete all their work inside the tower itself.
Dome with Sun stone corner: The great Dome of the il'il also houses the To'il sept the 2nd most numerous sept (behind the R'il) the il'il themselves invited the To'il to use the great dome as a gesture of kindness after they built it (bar the sun stone which was installed by the N'il sept.)

Age of light house:

This is a regular house of the T'il The blue stone is a sun stone houses are only 1 floor high because all the main house is underground the underground houses can be very large depending on how deep they're dug.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 08:45:48 am by raikitsune »

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 02:11:44 pm »
ok time for a little light entertainment. Keep in mind this comic is the 1st thing printed by the Isendrai. The drawings are primitive and in traditional Isendrai style (which is rigidly based off that of the T'Il'Kor style.)At the time it was printed it was seen as a revolution as it was the first time anyone atall could see the T'il'Kor history. However by some Isendrai it was seen as blasphemy for showing the T'il as a mortal race.

Front page:utalising the green coloured paper alternative the isenrai used. and the Pudge stems ink (which is one of the only plants that survived the destruction of the T'Il'Kor)

page 1: This page shows the N'il deciding to sail across the great sea in search of new ideas and lands. They arrive on the mainland and meet another type of T'il where the N'il from the island have advanced with their sunstones the mainland has no natural sun stone resources and they did not care to explore the sea. The two T'il hold a joining ceremony that is ammusingly similar to eachothers and become wife and man. creating the Il'il clan.

page 2:This second page shows the N'il from the island erecting a sun stone on a house they have built and showing the T'il from the mainland how the sunstone works. Here they show how it can make fire they get a torch and place a seed pod which is high in metal content in the center of it. They move it close to the sunstone in the inside of the tower and a spark jumps and ignited the seed pod which sets the rest of the torch ablaze. This is very primative use of it but effective to show the locals how they work.

page 3:here we see the new Il'il clan cheif male proclaiming to the next clan in the area that they have created the magic of the light. and showing them the N'il spet hat which his wife used to wear before she helped found the Il'il clan (soon to be sept) and a sun stone. the words read.
"my life breeder brings children of light magic, the water and wood brings"
the rest of the T'il shout
"Then we follow you"

page 4: the final page shows the sun stone with the caption "the source of the il'il power" and then shows a picture to the right of a N'il but with the il'il crown hovering over her head. Some isendrai believed that this was a slight on the il'il bu the writer of the comic saying that if it wern't for the N'il there would be no il'il. Which however ture it may be upset alot of believes in the godlike il'il.

the words bellow read:
"into the age of light
into the age of freedom"

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 02:23:30 pm »
hell yes thats a Fez  ;D thats the N'ils traditional head garb  ;D

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 02:27:47 pm »
photoshop CS gotta use photoshop cause i do photography so it was worth the investment and then bam! i realise i can draw stuff on it :)

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 03:57:08 pm »
Ok i'm sorry i have to do this because i hate bumping i really do but a few others have bumped their topics so i felt i could aswell. any comments would be appreciated aswell as scathing critiques

Offline Henqix

• Stargate Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 08:15:55 am »
Its a nice creature you have made, I really like the comic. But instead of bumping it you could have done an update then people would have something new to comment on.

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 04:03:48 pm »
Right its about time i put somthign on here cause i just got my creative flow back for no apparent reason. first i'll post up some old design docs for the T'il'Kor Now keep in mind these are design docs and thus may not be in cannon.
1: This explains the very basics of T'il'Kor

2: This explains the concept for the sept system and coup.

3: This is an example map of the world with advances in weaponary.

4:This explains the biological toxin that wiped out the plants and the ensuing war of attrition.

5: The ensuing nuclear confligiration

6: The evolution (up to point of extinction) of the T'il'Kor

and finally, 7 the amazing super new just done today design document for the pre evolved Isendrai. Unless you really scoured the web this may well be the first glimps of them you get!

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 04:18:24 pm »
These guys are cool. :)
No way dude, you're trolling me.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 04:38:55 pm »
Normally this kind of small furry being would be laughed out of the forum, but you saved it with a fezz.

A FEZZ!?

I applaude you sir :D

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 04:43:29 pm »
Normally this kind of small furry being would be laughed out of the forum, but you saved it with a fezz.

A FEZZ!?

I applaude you sir :D

harharrr you damn straight the fezz saved it. those guys get extinct anyway they're just the precursors i needed for the main race i'm doing :) i present to you the Isendrai!
clean:

Natural habitat version:

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 04:48:36 pm »
i like your creature, but whats up with the septs? are seafarers considered lower or something?
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 04:54:20 pm »
i like your creature, but whats up with the septs? are seafarers considered lower or something?

its hard to explain septs are in general all equal to eachother if you belong to a sept its liek belonging to a trade union this concept does get distorted eventually and they turn into heiararchical setups. (before evidently collapsing in a point of which i havn't got to in the better drawn pictures yet)

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 07:25:23 pm »
//This is the Forthi extending an invitation to join the Delegation of Unifed Powers (DUP), going to the Isendrai (see the thread for more details). We hope to see you there!
-Forthi Delegation, Speaker of the DUP//

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2006, 01:54:38 pm »
DESIGN DOCUMENTS BETTER PICTURES FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE

evolution of the Isendrai page 2:
(still a design document)

evolution of the Isendrai page 3:

And the joining of DUP by the isendrai (yes its also horribly rough these are also images done while supposed to be building bikes, however it was too hot!):
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 03:07:55 pm by raikitsune »