Author Topic: Jesus mad... Jesus smash!  (Read 117939 times)

Offline Xoatl_169

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Beast MODE!
    • View Profile
    • Twi Light
Re: Jesus mad... Jesus smash!
« Reply #435 on: March 13, 2006, 08:41:14 pm »
oh was descarted when ppl talked about mech wearing alien allying Will vdeo ppl
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Dimitri1only

Leave me some comments would you?

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #436 on: March 13, 2006, 08:41:34 pm »
Aname brought a friend who, evidently, enjoys quadruple posting about gundams in the evolution debate thread.
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

werechicken

« Reply #437 on: March 13, 2006, 08:45:00 pm »
I see....

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 13, 2006, 08:47:48 pm »
srry he so crazy... :-[
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline SumGI

• Joust Warrior
  • If those flies loose their eyes, we are in trouble
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 13, 2006, 09:04:44 pm »
"By placing a light in a field at night, the boy flies fly in, and as they pass near the light they are unknowingly shot in the reproductives by invisible radiation and sterilized...
They mate and die happy. The female lays her eggs and she dies happy. The eggs die and we are happy..."

werechicken

« Reply #440 on: March 13, 2006, 09:08:52 pm »
srry he so crazy... :-[
BAN!

;D

You're mean, there shall be no such meaness in the church of evolutionology!

Offline SpecialBrownies

• Donkey Kong King
  • They look so special!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 13, 2006, 09:42:52 pm »
Join now and get a free nano-ounce of special lemonade! (The equivalent of Holy Water in the Church of Evolutionoloy)
"If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with computers, they would code Spore."

-SpecialBrownies

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 13, 2006, 09:53:32 pm »
i demand a spcail brownie instead :-X im lemonade intolerant
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline kmr

• Fishing Derby Champion
  • One hep cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 13, 2006, 09:56:34 pm »
If there was any mercy left in the world, someone would kill this thread.
Graduate of the LeRoy Funkified Badass School of Soul.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 13, 2006, 10:00:04 pm »
Mercy? There was never any mercy.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #445 on: March 13, 2006, 10:03:28 pm »
So, who else noticed that SumGI derailed both of the evolution threads?
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline tuggles

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 13, 2006, 10:22:46 pm »
Whoa...this made me laugh. Goto work for a few hours and come back tot his! bwahahahahahahahaha. So to get REALLY back on topic. I dont think Christians will CARE about spore. You will have 3 types. Type 1 doesnt know or care about spore (largest portion) type 2 has heard of spore plays it and loves every second of (pretty large portion as well) type 3 will be the wierdos that think its bad and teaches about evolution which techniqually isnt true because it actually teaches inteligent design because an inteligent being (aka you) create your planet and the universe.

OH OH OH....maybe God is just some galactic being playing spore and we are his creations. Once we reach UFO stage we will be able to go out and visit all the other galactic being planets and thier creations and play like close encounters and get shot at and and and....YAY FOR BEING IN A REAL LIFE SPORE GAME!

Offline Nyutan

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 14, 2006, 12:08:39 am »
<rant> Well well Well.. I tend to belive that Evolution and Christianity Fit perfectly with each other.. God created evolution. lol. Simple. Right? Nope.. They still yell at people for that too. Well.. What's technology? It's a type of Evolution. Free will was given to people by god correct? He gave us the ability to evolve through our free will. we invent, adapt, and thrive. </rant> w0rd. This has been a Nyutan Production.

Offline Golgrig

• Star Castle Cadet
  • I am Will Wright's complete lack of suprise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 14, 2006, 03:23:21 am »
"I prefer rationalism to atheism. The question of God and other objects-of-faith are outside reason and play no part in rationalism, thus you don't have to waste your time in either attacking or defending."
-Isaac Asimov

"The inhabitants of the earth are of two sorts:
Those with brains, but no religion,
And those with religion, but no brains."
-Abu'l-`Ala' al-Ma`arri

"I am not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief is positively harmful. Reviewing the false claims of religion, I do not wish, as some sentimental materialists affect to wish, that they were true. I do not envy believers their faith. I am relieved to think that the whole story is a sinister fairy tale; life would be miserable if what the faithful affirmed was actually the case."
-Christopher Hitchens

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"In no instance have ... the churches been guardians of the liberties of the people."
- James Madison

"The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity."
- John Adams

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason."
- Benjamin Franklin

Robert Sherman: "Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are atheists?"
Bush: "No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-41st President, George H. W. Bush, father our most completly screwed current president

my favoite one:
"Shake off all fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear."
-Thomas Jefferson

blissful ignorance of reason is a sad joke to play on yourself.  smart men seek knowledge foolish men are happy to have it given to them.
"6.4 Um's per minute" or "The Speed of Wright

An adventurer in the land of who gives a ****

The idea is to mix one ingredient that will burn very fast with a second ingredient that will supply enough oxygen for that burning. This burns so fast, it's an explosion.

Offline jarnomiedema

• Wizard of Wor
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 14, 2006, 04:51:00 am »
<rant> Well well Well.. I tend to belive that Evolution and Christianity Fit perfectly with each other.. God created evolution. lol. Simple. Right? Nope.. They still yell at people for that too. Well.. What's technology? It's a type of Evolution. Free will was given to people by god correct? He gave us the ability to evolve through our free will. we invent, adapt, and thrive. </rant> w0rd. This has been a Nyutan Production.

*Sigh* Here's the problem I have with this rant: "God" did not create evolution, because, as far as I and many other are concerned, he/she/it does not exist. Evolution is, like gravity, a force of nature, something we cannot observe in our lifetimes, simply because it takes much longer than the time we spend on this planet for any changes to actually take place.. Free will, like all of human behavior, is a result of the evolution of our brains. Humanity was not created by god, it simply evolved into a being that learned how to handle tools and due to it's diet, evolved brains that were capable of achieving more elaborate thoughts..

Argh.. Creationists bring out the worst in me.. >:(
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 04:58:18 am by jarnomiedema »