Author Topic: Interactive World  (Read 19329 times)

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
Re: Interactive World
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2006, 09:51:50 pm »
im un-vaporized and i start on my way to a castle. obvious paths out are north, south, and dennis. i go north. there i find a cave protected by a killer rabbit i use the holy hand grenade by counting to 3. i then proceed into the cave. there i find a trinket. i go south. then I go dennis. there i find a man. i give him the trinket. he shows me the way out. he then gives me a million dollars whitch i use to leave the island i un-vaporized onto
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2006, 03:02:13 pm »
Vivec's cave's interior now looks exactly like a well lit hallway at some 4 star hotel. Outside remains the same though...
 ;D
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline MadGiraffe

• Adventure Ace
  • Hmmm, colours.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2006, 03:06:01 pm »
Yawn, none of the guys gonna continue the story?

Well, we essences of power only can slightly guide the game, not control it fully and have it continue, we need players for that. So DO SOMETHING!

Personal art galleries:

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2006, 03:09:11 pm »
The Inventor Speaks: FAR FAR TO THE NORTH, BEHIND THE OCEAN OF EVERLASTING PAIN, THERE IS AN ISLAND, ON THE ISLAND IS THE SKULLMOUNTAIN, IF YOU REACH THE TOP YOU WILL GAIN RICHES YOU CANT IMAGINE

At the same time metorites crash close into the floor next to the cave.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline MadGiraffe

• Adventure Ace
  • Hmmm, colours.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2006, 03:16:37 pm »
I pull up more boards, nail em together with the old nails and my shoe, and set sail into the water, crab squishing shoes at the ready, while drinking the remains of the tea I brought.

"Ahh, British ingenuity"

EDIT: Wait wasnt the Titanic still tied to the docks, meaning i'm being dragged by the hulk of a monster?

I have! I still waiting for a reply!

No the npc on the boat fled a few posts earlier. You are still standing on the rickety docks(you pulled out some planks remember), with a plank in your hand.

Before you lies the beach with some crabs scuttling about and further lies the edge of a forest with a path and a sign that says 'Castle Rabbitstein' with large rabbit footsteps on that path.

Further to the right on the beach lie some large rocks within the trees with mountains poking trough the tops of the trees, there are some human footsteps leading into a cave there.

Personal art galleries:

Offline Greg16

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2006, 04:15:53 pm »
Thats my ship.... be nice to it. U know.. the Titanic....   :-\
Will Wright, the original.