Author Topic: 24  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« on: March 06, 2006, 09:29:05 pm »
Anyone watch 24? I'm really bummed about tonights show, I liked edger. What are your thoughts?

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Re: 24
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 12:49:11 pm »
Spoiler warning for anyone who missed it:

:( Did they really Have to kill Edger? I mean did they really have to? he was my favorite character
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Fink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 12:52:51 pm »
I thought him and clowy (however you spell it) would hook up, it seamed like they secretly liked each other when he was dieing, but that made my day worse yesterday

But your right, he didn't need to die.

So what do you think will happen next? Is there a back up CTU or somthing? It's not like they can go back in for a while

Offline Slyght

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 11:26:30 am »
Remember, Curtis is still out in the field, so I think next week's episode will feature him doing most of the action, as Jack and gang are sealed up.  And let's not forget that Tony and Henderson(?) are sealed up together, and Tony thinks that he's responsible for Michelle's death, so there's a good chance Henderson may not be alive by the end of next hour...we'll see if he dies with his intel. 

As for Edgar, I wasn't a big fan of him.  He was a device they brought in to Season 4 so that there was somebody in CTU whose family member was killed by a terrorist attack that day, and since then he's just been Chloe's nerd buddy.  Somebody had to die in CTU with that attack for plot purposes, and if you think about all the main characters that work at CTU, I think he was the top candidate (I don't count that girl who got fired/rehired/killed as a main character at CTU). 

Milo was the best CTU nerd ever, and he just disappeared from the show after Season 1.  Milo needs to come back.

(Oh, and also, I don't watch any previews for the next episode of 24, so I have NO CLUE what they've already been hinting at, so this is entirely speculation on my part, and hopefully nobody will say anything about it and spoil this thread with it) :)

Offline Fink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 05:54:06 pm »
Ah great, did you see the new people they're bringing in to take over CTU?

It's going to be the same old: "Do it our long boring way!" and Jack will be like "F*** you I'm doing it the jack way!" and there like "Ok, but if this doesn't work it will be your arse" and of course Jacks way will work. You would think they would fire him for disobeying orders all the time

They need some new marital. How about some old WW2 Nazis try and take over a retirement home

Offline Fink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 08:58:50 pm »
If you havn't seen tonight’s (4/3) episode don't read this

OMG! that bumbling idiot is part of this! Now jacks public enemy number one, sheesh.

What did you guys think of tonight’s episode?