Author Topic: Group Project - Prison Escape Adventure!  (Read 32664 times)

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
Re: The Baoba, Kazea and Naucean Adventure!
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 12:55:15 pm »
Hey, those were very cool, did you just add them to the Spore Gallery and kept them from me?If you got something cool, showcase it!  :D

Offline Zneeezzz

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
SV: Re: The Baoba, Kazea and Naucean Adventure!
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 01:01:58 pm »
Hey, those were very cool, did you just add them to the Spore Gallery and kept them from me?If you got something cool, showcase it! :D
well i know i should LOL
to lazy though :P

Offline Areku

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 01:30:07 pm »
I suppose we could add a Quillaran into the mix. He could be held in a cell and starts to play one of the insturments he has with him(luckily the Baoba let him bring one) and lulls the Baoba prison guard to sleep. Then while the guard is sleeping he uses one of his tentacle mouths to slip between the bars to steal the key from the sleeping guard.  :D

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 01:35:20 pm »
The two daring escapees attempt to sneak past a Low-level Baoba Prison Guard. He is slightly intoxicated after drinking Grobut, so hopefully it won't be too hard.

OMG this is so great! i love the details you put in! It like a cartoon now! Man a Spore cartoon would be awesome wouldn't it?

Gah! Now i have to go back to draw whats next unless Red Fish wishes to go next. *gets excited*

Offline Derk

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • My TEEF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 04:30:23 pm »
Hey hydro, or anybody who's up to the challenge, Why don't you put one of my Teshlin space cowboys in the prison. There's plenty of stuff these guys could do to piss off the Baobas.

In the Galactic age, the Teshlin have held on to their islander roots of colonization. Because of this their culture has become even more varied. And a whole new class of Teshlin has arisen, The space cowboys. They explore the galaxy for habitable and profitable planets, and take any jobs they are offered. This is one riding a newly discovered Sloth/Bear. The sloth/bear has no sense of hearing, or smell, it has eyes but it is practicaly blind. It's major sense is taste. It trakes game and ore deposites easily by tasting the air it breathes in. It has no toung, so its mouth is lined with hundreds of taste buds.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 04:38:55 pm by Derk »
Four Feet Good, Two Feet Bad!

Offline Silver_Kiwi

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 04:41:05 pm »
Ooh, ooh, I'd love for my Ikszee to be in there.
(They look just like the image from mad giraffe, just a little longer and skinnier legs and eyestalks!)
Silver_Kiwi

Offline TotalSandwich

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Tersonal Pext?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 04:56:22 pm »
Get my creature in thebackground of a picture or to, if you can-

Many thanks to mad giraffe for visualizing it for me.
The moon is a sickle cell; it will kill you in time.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2006, 11:40:19 pm »
Ok this is what i am going to have this do. I will post another soon, then Hugg will get to and then he can pick which new creature is interdocued in that one. Then whichever person he picks get to go next. Then me again, hugg againa and then that person picks the next. And loops around again and again.

Sound good? Good. be back soon with my picture and Hugg get thinking on who you will choose to be our next alien personer to meet :D.

Offline Mangerman

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Baoba, Naucean and Kazea Adventure!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2006, 11:49:07 pm »
If you like you could use my creature (Raptorian) too. You can find the Raptorian at http://spore-planet.rpgs.sytes.net/.
A multitude of rulers is not a good thing. Let there be one ruler, one king.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2006, 01:11:21 am »

The Naucean has a good idea and sneaks behind the drunk Baoba guard and hit him with his strong tail into a cell across the way. It short circuts and opens the cell. The Baoba is not dead but is badly stunned and burnt lying in the doorway.

Ok Hugg now you get to pick who is in the prison cell and add more to the story. :D

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2006, 01:51:13 am »
 ;D wow this lil story is looking to be great keep it up Hugg and Hydro

Offline MadGiraffe

• Adventure Ace
  • Hmmm, colours.
    • View Profile
Re: Group Project - Prison Escape Adventure!
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2006, 03:20:23 am »
Nice one Hydro, nice way of giving an opening yet a choice. And showing bone structure, lol.

Personal art galleries:

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2006, 08:14:52 am »
you guys can add a Tschai if you want, it would be interesting to see what would happen if they also freed a Torpal who wants to escape too because those two races are really warlike and could decide to fight each other. I don't mind if you make the Tschai fight the torpal or decide to mutually agree on a truce with the Torpal prisoner.

also, I have a good one for why a Tschai would be in there, since they have a class of smugglers who go around to many worlds, often times going into the territory of other aliens and going to risky worlds to gain fierce beasts from there. So perhaps they would be in there because they were caught in a smuggling operation.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2006, 03:27:11 pm »
that'd be funny if they found a 'peaceful' torpal...at least there'd be a reason for it allying with our other jailed friends here and not trying to rip their heads off... :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2006, 04:22:17 pm »
If you want to try to put a Culid in there, go ahead.
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD