7 (22.6%)
White
9 (29%)
I don't want one.
5 (16.1%)
I'll wait for more colors.
6 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: What color DS Lite will you get?  (Read 5370 times)

Offline MadGiraffe

• Adventure Ace
  • Hmmm, colours.
    • View Profile
Re: What color DS Lite will you get?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 03:11:59 pm »
Oh wait I know what colour I want...

..I WANT IT SOAKED AND DRIPPING WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES WITH AN UNDERLYING FLOWER MOTIF!

...really, if I get a certain ds for a certain colour, I want it to be special, so a simple tint wont cut it.

Personal art galleries:

Offline Lazerbyte

• Phoenix Fighter
  • You've been Lazered
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2006, 10:46:54 pm »
I DUMPED my PSP so I will be getting a DS lite soon and I'm selling my Neo Geo AES system so I will have more money for games and such!!

Thank you, as you have just been Lazered

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 07:59:38 am »
I'm getting the white one the moment it arrives in America. I love my DS; it is my favorite system to play on currently. But it's still a bit bulky and really detailed games like Metroid Hunters suffer a bit from the screen, even though I think it is ordinarily fine. But when it's hard to make out enemies in all the detail due to the screen, it does frustrate you a bit. I've run into that problem more than once, where I had no clue where the enemy was till he was already shooting at me. And it'd be a shame not to have a system that will properly handle all these wonderful games.

My only problem is that I'm not sure how much I can trade my original DS in for. It's one of the original ones released in Japan, as I was living in Japan when it came out and bought it inside its first week. So I don't know how I'm going to trade it in here in the States, even though it doesn't really require you to read much of the menu system. Still, I think it's going to be an issue.

Offline mik

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
    • The Fanboys
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2006, 10:11:21 pm »
Got an ice blue DS Lite in the mail today. Very, VERY sexy. And the screens are unreal. I also love the slightly bulkier stylus.

HOORAY!

Offline CaiphasPotato

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 09:36:36 am »
I will probably end up getting the white one so it matches my iPod.