Author Topic: the office...  (Read 4962 times)

Offline BigEar17

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
the office...
« on: February 26, 2006, 08:46:27 pm »
this is the only show that i've been watching regularly and i think its the funniest show on t.v. at the moment (yes even funnier than family guy). i think you guys should check it out if you haven't already

~he who seeks will find

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
Re: the office...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 09:00:35 pm »
I love this show, my favorite episode was when Dwight had a concussion, and had to keep getting sprayed with the water bottle. Only now, The Olympics are on instead. Damn Olympics, who watches them, anyway?   ;)
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline BigEar17

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 09:13:55 pm »
exactly i was so disappointed when i turned on the tv to find the olympics on instead of my favorite show, but i think its back on this thursday (hopefully)
~he who seeks will find

Offline mik

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
    • The Fanboys
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 09:29:14 am »
There's a new one this week:

DWIGHT'S SPEECH   

9:30pm 2006-03-02    ALL NEW!

Dunder Mifflin salesman of the year Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) must somehow conquer his fear of public speaking for the big convention and turns for help to the worst possible teacher, Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell). As Pam (Jenna Fischer) becomes increasingly consumed with her wedding plans, Jim (John Krasinski) plans his escape from Scranton. B.J. Novak, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez and Phyllis Smith also star. TV-14

Offline BigEar17

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 01:35:38 pm »

DWIGHT'S SPEECH   

Dunder Mifflin salesman of the year Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) must somehow conquer his fear of public speaking for the big convention and turns for help to the worst possible teacher, Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell). As Pam (Jenna Fischer) becomes increasingly consumed with her wedding plans, Jim (John Krasinski) plans his escape from Scranton. B.J. Novak, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez and Phyllis Smith also star. TV-14

this looks like its gonna be a good one then, cuz anything with dwight in it is usually really funny, and great avatar btw
~he who seeks will find

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 04:42:48 pm »
exactly i was so disappointed when i turned on the tv to find the olympics on instead of my favorite show, but i think its back on this thursday (hopefully)

I was wondering why TiVO wasn't recording it.  :P

I think it's a good show, but it's not the funniest on TV IMO. Definitely a good show, but since I never plan on working in a corporate environment, I don't really relate to a lot of the jokes.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 06:07:53 pm »

DWIGHT'S SPEECH   

Wait... is he leaving the show, or just Scranton for a while?

Offline DMB

• Venture Conqueror
  • Braaiiiiinnnsss and cake!
    • View Profile
    • BobtheZombie's Blog
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 06:21:53 pm »
I agree its a good show. I didnt like that the Olympics were on at its time. But of course there is the british show with the same name that is also pretty funny.
Save Ferris. Save the World.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."Bob's Blog

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 06:33:18 am »
I agree its a good show. I didnt like that the Olympics were on at its time. But of course there is the british show with the same name that is also pretty funny.
You mean the Original? If you checked youd find that almost all the popular shows on american tv are just slightly altered versions of European ones.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 09:27:14 pm »
You mean the Original? If you checked youd find that almost all the popular shows on american tv are just slightly altered versions of European ones.

What about American Idol? Was there a Britain Idol?  :D

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 11:06:54 am »
It started as 'pop stars' where athey auditioned people for a whole group. Then it was pop idol which is just like A,erican Idol except it had simon Cowell and two Brits as judges.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 02:35:26 pm »
It started as 'pop stars' where athey auditioned people for a whole group. Then it was pop idol which is just like A,erican Idol except it had simon Cowell and two Brits as judges.

I think Nashville Star is older than American Idol [sic]. It's just like it, but everyone's southern.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline mik

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
    • The Fanboys
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 09:13:12 pm »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 02:58:48 am »

Offline mik

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
    • The Fanboys
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 07:53:28 am »
Yeah, I know what it means--I just can't figure out what he thinks was misspelled.