Author Topic: Have a Jolly Good Chinwag.  (Read 3260 times)

Offline Martham112

• Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
Have a Jolly Good Chinwag.
« on: February 17, 2006, 08:01:11 am »
In the Jolly Good Chinwag game. You talk really posh. You can use this translator http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/posh-translator.asp to turn you're talk into posh. The game part is trying to figure what the last person said.
The game starts now.

Well I say - one has this spiffing website in one's favourites. one has ah distinct fancy of it because it alsoh does scottish and all of the ones ohn the left hand side of the page. 

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
Re: Have a Jolly Good Chinwag.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 11:23:40 am »
 One dane't think that anuhthah fake internet translator thread should jolly well goh in forum games. Heavens above! How smashing!
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 12:59:50 pm »
Yah. One think it should hairlairh jolly well goh in 'everything else'. You, one's old bean, have sullied forum games you, one's old bean, oik! Absolutely top hole - I have to say.   
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 01:30:34 pm »
Ah'm not jannock sure ah understan' t' gem bur ahl gi' it eur nip on.     

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 01:34:47 pm »
Read much what? Required reading these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0140059024/sr=8-2/qid=1140211983/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-4699292-5980815?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Does all manner of good to the old grey matter what?

Offline Anou Mawi

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 02:06:46 pm »
You, one's old bean, aaare all scaaaring myself, mustah stuffed and eat animal crackers.     

Offline Kishmond

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Alfalfa Mainframe
    • View Profile
    • I'll Eat Your Brains
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 02:14:11 pm »
Heheh

'According to the guinness boohk of world records, pukkah maaarioh bruhthers is the bestselling videoh game of all time, with ovah 40 milliohn units sold. the 26 maaarioh games have sold an astounding 152 milliohn copies since donkey kong came out in 1983. howevah, pukkah maaarioh bruhthers came bundled with the nintendo's nes gaming system, soh it had ah microsoft-like advantage in that jolly-hoh.'
Yeah, [Kishmond] came back from Africa, but the ponies have him now.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 02:51:56 pm »
^ Pukka isnt a word commonly used by upper-class twits. I'm assuming thats one of the other translators.

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 05:14:02 pm »
What the balderdash is going ohn? Jolly good show old bean!

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 05:19:10 pm »
I'm terribly sorry but aaare you, one's old bean, out of your mind? one is trying to ah have ah real conversatiohn here. 
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 05:21:19 pm »
If you, one's old bean, try to pronounce the words you, one's old bean, sound fancy ah jolly morohn. Oh stop it! You tease!

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 06:15:47 pm »
`twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe: all mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome rahths outgrabe. "bewaaare the jabberwock, one's sohn! the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! bewaaare the jubjub bird, and shun the frumious bandersnatch!" he toohk his vorpal sword in hand: long time the manxome foe he sought -- soh rested he by the tumtum tree, and stoohd awhile in thought. and, as in uffish thought he stoohd, the jabberwock, with eyes of flame, came whiffling through the tulgey woohd, and burbled as it came! one, twoh! one, twoh! and through and through the vorpal blade went snicker-snack! he left it dead, and with its head he went galumphing beck. "and, has thou slain the jabberwock? come to one's aaarms, one's beamish boy! oh frabjous deay! calloohh! calleay!' he chortled in his joy. `twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe; all mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome rahths outgrabe. Goodness me!

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 06:18:54 pm »
What the balderdash is up with this whole fetish of beans? Jolly good show old bean!

Offline Martham112

• Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2006, 10:21:52 am »
It's fie that the well spoken old beans love to seay old bean for you, one's old bean,. as in the definitiohn of the word you, one's old bean, not meaning you, one's old bean, in luverly chap. Don't you know?