Author Topic: Bajah - The new creature  (Read 4064 times)

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
Bajah - The new creature
« on: February 12, 2006, 05:38:53 pm »

The Bajah are a very peaceful race that have natural weapons to defend against predators. They are at a tribal level and they live in stone houses that are always ovally formed. On their swamplike planet there is many different tribes with many beliefs. The main religion is the Teachings of Hijikah, a way of self completion, similar to buddhism. The hunters and harvesters alike carry the Simkah, the holy sense. The Simkah is attached to the lower arm as you see. They have no bone structure, but really strong muscles, and the upper pair of arms is spiked therefore dangerous. When bajah are in danger they either hide in their oval houses or in their little snailhouse. The snailhouse is stronger than granite.

Size: 8 (Female) to 10 (male) tall
Diet: Omnivore
Tools: Simkah (Holy sense weapon, also used to harvest crops), then the Jujun (an axe used to chop trees and hit rocks)
Religion: Teachings of Hijikah 85 % other minor beliefs 15 %
Tribal Order: One male King and one Female Queen who rule together over the tribe, the Queen is protected by a elite troop of the 7 strongest fighters of the tribe, while the king is a leader in battle.
Other cultural Achievements: The raindance Festival: the Bajah tribes meet arround the Zutu (an ancient pyramidlike monolith of another sentinent race from a distant galaxy, the Bajah think its a godly gift) they dance and drink Trugkio (mushroomale) and mate intertribally. Supposedly that brings peace, rain, and other godly interventions.
Reproduction: 2 Females and 3 Males marry in an everlasting bonding and they raise their kids together. Homosexuality is accepted and practiced as it is in their culture. When impregnated, the females lay 3-9 eggs.

Bajah are highly philosophic, they question everything they experience and see.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 05:49:45 pm by Detoxicated »

OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline 7LES

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Bajah - The new creature
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 05:46:38 pm »
the "really strong mussels" part reminds me of when i dissected a cow hart the mussels were so hard they felt like bone. by the way cool creature. are they water based?

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 05:50:09 pm »
I updated, upstairs u see! :D

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 06:21:41 pm »
pretty cool :)

its also kind of a first in that its sort of a mollusk. although I would think thier shell would be somewhat larger to acommodate thier long body. I know its soft, but still.

also, are they aquatic or entirely land living? you didn't say and it looks like they could be fine in both.

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 11:45:54 pm »
Cool! Can they retract into their shell like snails do?

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 11:51:02 pm »
That thing seems oddly familiar, and I think it's mostly the upper half. For some reason it puts me in mind of some sort of vulture type creature.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 02:06:56 pm »
I created the creature from my head
And they do live amphibic, they are faster under water but they also settle on land although always close to some water source, then again their planet is swamplike