Author Topic: My new creature, the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz  (Read 34910 times)

Offline SimEarth Freak

• Fishing Derby Champion
  • Trichordates are now sentient
    • View Profile
I wish the OP would return and give us more info on his creature.  Oh well, I'll try to fill in the blanks:

The dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz evolved on a planet which had been deliberatly engineered by aliens so that the entire ecosystem was not based on water, but on Jolt Cola.  The oceans, lakes, rivers, and seas were nothing but pure Jolt.  The dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz spent most of its time drinking Jolt and experiencing a massive caffeine high.  This actually speeded their development, as they hardly got any sleep, and they had more time to build their Jedi light sabre weapon, which caused them to dominate all other species on the planet.  Ironically, the light sabre was the first tool the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz ever invented, and they never invented fire.  They used the light sabre to keep warm and as a torch, and it wasn't until they entered the city stage that one of them accidentally discovered that the light sabre could be used as a weapon, he also noticed it could be used to slice bread.  Prior to that discovery, the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz had never invented sliced bread either.

Currently in the galactic stage, the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz search the galaxy for the alien race that replaced the water on their planet with Jolt cola, they want to reward that race by offering them sliced bread at a discount price.

Does anyone else know anything about the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz?

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
If that post would have been written with a typewriter I'd smack you. Ctrl+C takes away all the fun in that.

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
Welcome to Wikidasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz, the free "My New Creature: dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz" that anyone can edit!

In the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz version, started in 2006, we are currently working on 17 dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz posts.
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Khornel

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
Re: My new creature, the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006, 01:27:33 am »
the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz pwns ;D

Offline Sub

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • End is tough.
    • View Profile
Re: My new creature, the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 07:43:20 pm »
the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz pwns ;D

Indeed.

Offline SimEarth Freak

• Fishing Derby Champion
  • Trichordates are now sentient
    • View Profile
Wow!!! I recently received this PM from Will Wright!

Quote from: Spore_Will
I read the thread about the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz in great detail and I'm very impressed with this creature, without a doubt this creature will be in the game.

Wow!

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
um, yea. I don't normally criticize creature drawings, but that is about the worst and it doesn't look like you put much effort into it. yes it may have taken some time to find the jedi lightsabre image you wanted and I don't know whether the lips is an image from something else or is a cut and paste.

It would probably have taken no more than 20 minutes to draw the whole thing plus the copying and pasting.....

now that was un- called for :)
Never mind your own business.

Offline Skraeling

• Akalabeth Addict
  • My what big teeth I have.
    • View Profile
some people are just flaming tools and have no sense of humor.

No, really.  I am a card carrying scientist.

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
I'm going to make this one in my game.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline Slife

• Akalabeth Addict
  • A Duke of Amber
    • View Profile
some people are just flaming trolls and have no sense of humor.

Fixed
All is number -Pythagoras

Offline Zorlac

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
    • Sporewiki
Some people are just flaming trolls and have no sense of humor.

Fixed
Fixed
(I really didn't do anything)
[Fake Edit]
How do you pronounce dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz?

Offline Spore2DaMax

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
Hmm...very...um...er....shi*..no...interesting  :-\ Hmm, yes ....interesting
Quote from: Samog
Spore2DaMax, for your incredible threadjack, I dub thee R. Spore2DaMax, second in rank only to those in the Most Holy Order of Freud.

Offline SpecialBrownies

• Donkey Kong King
  • They look so special!
    • View Profile
Could you give us a few examples of the architecture of the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz's how planet? Or some vehicles or any other things like that? I would really enjoy learning more about the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz.
"If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with computers, they would code Spore."

-SpecialBrownies

Offline aquaman

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Must...Get....SPORE!
    • View Profile
Its not quite complete...

It needs a surname.  Any suggestions?

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
I can pronounce dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz .... the sad thing is, i did that before he asked the question...

dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz : Das-of-pap-o-dog-pod-ve-pu-ah-oh-jap-oh-do-ah-piff-deh-o-ah-piv-nehn-a-o-pah-ve-po-a-hev-fed-zorz.

That wasn't so hard, no was it?

Anyway I really like your creature, I like how the hands are huge and stick to the thin, red skin back wards. The clothes are very originall, haveing only the front of the hands dressed.
Or use Microsoft Sam... the computer's default voice...
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!