Author Topic: My new creature, the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz  (Read 34890 times)

Offline SpecialBrownies

• Donkey Kong King
  • They look so special!
    • View Profile
Well, Lucky pretty much is a wizard... only red haired, short, and drunk all the time!
"If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with computers, they would code Spore."

-SpecialBrownies

Offline SpecialBrownies

• Donkey Kong King
  • They look so special!
    • View Profile
I PMed the OP about his creature, and he has still been active on the forums, so I'm pretty sure he'll be paying us a visit soon to see our creation...
"If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with computers, they would code Spore."

-SpecialBrownies

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
You mean Officer McGruff? He takes a bite outta crime
Only Californians know about him...
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline SpecialBrownies

• Donkey Kong King
  • They look so special!
    • View Profile
Hey, I live in Minnesota, and I know about him!

-SpecialBrownies

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
Well, it's the LAPD mascot.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
When did every thread in the forums become about whatever floats through one's subconscious?

every time a thread is about whatever floats through one's subconcious, an angel gets its wings...
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline h0le

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
um, yea. I don't normally criticize creature drawings, but that is about the worst and it doesn't look like you put much effort into it. yes it may have taken some time to find the jedi lightsabre image you wanted and I don't know whether the lips is an image from something else or is a cut and paste.

It would probably have taken no more than 20 minutes to draw the whole thing plus the copying and pasting.....

rofl ur so stupid.... u actually take this stuff seriously

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
When did every thread in the forums become about whatever floats through one's subconscious?
every time a thread is about whatever floats through one's subconcious, an angel gets its wings...

Well. Then, I guess I am against angels.  ::)
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Tonjevic

• Scramble Skipper
  • Victori Jane Surn
    • View Profile
    • It's my muck-around space.
People like this irritate me. This isnt a place to put your crap, and Quality I respect. This person has done nothing to endear themself to me, and this thread is in bad taste. All it is doing is taking up space and bandwidth.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 04:21:04 am by Tonjevic »

-Understated elegance.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile

Well. Then, I guess I am against angels.  ::)

If that's the case, I've apparently given many, many angels their wings.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

7 who ate 9

The Dasof belive only two religions, Cerealism and Pinktrashism.

*Cerealism:
This religion is based around cereal chaceters. There are many gods in this religion like Lucky the Elf, the Rix rabbit, and Captin Munch are just a few. The Dasofs belive a long time ago their planet was just a big bowll when alien cows came and milked in the bowl. Soon Captin Munch came and Munchitized the planet. Of corse this was a really long time ago and now the cereal is under the planet, waiting to be eaten. Cerealismist allso belive that if you give some cereal to the poor you become closer to joining the crew of Captin Munch. The aliens that put the Jolt Cola on the planet are part of Captin Munches crew.

*Pinktrashism
This religion is very very very very very very very secret. So very very very very very very very secret no one knows exactly what they do, but they are a very small group of Dasofs that allways hang around pink trash cans. They are feared because of this, because usaully every one is afraid of pink trash cans, but they aren't. This is the only none Cerealism relgion. One thing that this secret cult does is build gaint pink trash cans to keep every one else away. If you do survive the tirible pinkyness of the trash cans you become a Pinktrashismist your self. Another thing they do is talk about things you will never know about, no one knows what they are talking about, but some Dasofs belive that they really aren't talking about anything just whispering "shashahshsha" in another Pinktrashismist ear to make non Pinktrashismist jelous.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 05:45:11 pm by 7 who ate 9 »

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile

My new creature, the dasofpapodaugpodvpuaojpaodoapfdhoapvnhaophvpoahvfdzorz. It took me 16 hours to draw. Some features it has include the ability to control gravity, attachable jetpack, lazer beams that shoot from its eyes, etc. I can't wait to make this baby in spore.

ROFL

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline Uroboros

• Duck Hunter
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
*is tempted to burn the necromancers, but knows there is insufficient evidence to get the mob together*

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
@O2 thank you for reviving this.

Offline Aegis

• Phoenix Fighter
  • There is no spork.
    • View Profile
    • Digital Aeon
Now I can die a happy man.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 12:16:35 pm by Aegis »
Wait, you're telling me Radiosity isn't the graphical simulation of a nuclear bomb?

The Talcea -
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5316.0