Author Topic: Scenario inserter  (Read 42681 times)

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
Re: Scenario inserter
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2008, 05:34:38 pm »
I breathe.  ;)

You meet the greatest man who ever lived. Bob Barker.

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2008, 05:53:48 pm »
I say, "You're not Will Wright!"

You have a Portal gun and are locked in an empty room with no escape, and need to find ways to entertain yourself before you starve to death.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2008, 06:09:05 pm »
fire the portal gun into my stomach and then on the wall to see what happens

Giant enemy crab appears!

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2008, 06:30:08 pm »
I hit it's weak point for massive damage!

You find a bottle of ADAM and a ticket to Rapture.
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2008, 07:45:01 pm »
I will kindly board a plane and kindly rig it with explosives then kindly detonate them all so I could kindly crash-land on a mysterious lighthouse. Afterwards, I would kindly enter it and kindly save all the little-sisters so I could kindly have a kind and loving family.

You receive an authentic DeathNote.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2008, 07:46:30 pm »
I burn it in the fire since I dont care about a crappy notebook for emos

You find out his power level is OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2008, 08:01:12 pm »
I use ma handy-dandy nuke-in-a-can which has a power level of OVER 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!!!

You have a gun and two people in front of you. One is a sickly old man that has a life insurance policy of 500 billion dollars that goes directly to you even if you kill him. The other is your wife and is 8 months pregnant with you first child. You have to shot one of them or else you all die. Which one do you kill.
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2008, 09:16:43 pm »
Old guy. He's gonna die, I need the money for the kid. Win-win!

You crash-land on a mysterious island with an Iraqi, Doctor, pregnant girl, escaped convict, a heroin addicted rock-star, and a knife-slinging bald guy. Then you realize you just discovered the ability to transport yourself to the Land of Oz. What do you do with the fish?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2008, 10:06:51 pm »
Eat it, Fish is good.

You find yourself in the middle tiberium field next to a Nod base.(If you dont know what theses are look em up)
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2008, 10:10:42 pm »
I blow it up with my next-gen GDI explosives.  ;)

You find two dead aliens in a nearby cornfield. Alien 1# has on him a cure for AIDS, Alien 2# has a cure for global warming on him. You can only choose one. Which alien do you loot?

Offline Neoskel

• Omega Racer
  • Wait, shouldn't there be 2 per larva?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2008, 10:14:30 pm »
I ignore the aliens, grab their abandoned spaceship and get the heck off this stupid planet.  ;)

You wake up one day and find that your hair is as long as a football field.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2008, 11:13:34 pm »
I would apply for the World Record and get lots of benefits. ;D

You are trapped in an asylum while being pursued by twelve chainsaw wielding butlers wearing smiley masks dipped in the blood of countless human children and puppies. Periodically, they will scream like they are in total pain. When they are nearing their prey, they will cry so loud that it strikes the heart of their victims and terrifies them more... The butlers become stealth while not moving.

As time passes, the asylum gets smaller and smaller, making escape more difficult. The twelve magical keys that are required to escape from the asylum are hidden behind the smiley masks of each butler. The masks are welded to their faces, making extraction of the keys virtually impossible.

There is a safe room in the asylum, the cafeteria. They can't get in, or so it seems. Unfortunately, the food supply is getting low, only two bottles of beer, one box of cereal and two loaves of bread remain. Even though it is a safe room, it is not totally clean. The entire room is covered in a dense layer of rotting cheese and blood drips from the ceiling for no obvious reason. Every night, a loud scream can be heard from the floor above. The scream is accompanied by merry laughter similar to the butlers' voices and the sound of a meat grinder which seems to periodically halt. In the morning, a fresh bag of meat is always found in the center of the room, it tastes like chicken, but it is not chicken, it is different. A note is always found tied to the bag of meat. It says "You look so cute when you're asleep. Do your best to get the keys from us, okay?" After reading this, a loud moan is always heard from outside the cafeteria.

What would you do?

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2008, 11:18:34 pm »
Rape the butlers, kill them, and steal their keys.

You are god.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2008, 06:03:33 am »
Do what I always do in "I am god" scenarios
KILL THE MASSES!!!!!!!!!

Theres a active hand grenade in your soup

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )