Author Topic: Spore Creature-Tricariton  (Read 9217 times)

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
Spore Creature-Tricariton
« on: January 13, 2006, 05:36:47 pm »
Hey everyone, Im new to the Forum but I have been following it for quite some time. Anyway I was browsing the Internet and I ran across some pictures of some Tricaritops like creatures except they were humanoid. And I got an idea, "That would turn into quite a good creature in the game". So I looked at the picture a bit and although it wasnt quite what I was looking for it gave me quite alot of ideas. Anyway heres my basic creature information, enjoy.

-P.S. If theres any Artisits out there that could draw a picture of this Creature I would really appreciate it alot. (Mostly so it can go into the Creature Scale Topic)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Average Adult Tricariton)

[Basics]
Name-Tricariton
Height-7.2 Feet
Weight-350 Pounds
Eyes-White eyes no pupils or anything

[Appearance]
Head-The Head of the Tricariton resembles that of a normal Tricaritops. Except the head has some Human Qualities, however these arent very noticable at first glance. The Horns depend on size, however the Longer the horns the more respect a Tricariton will have.

Body-The Tricariton has a scaley body that is large and muscular. The Tricariton stands up straight much like a Human does, except there posture is not slouched. The Tricariton has thick scales that cover its body. The Hands of the Tricariton have 5 Fingers that have claws instead of finger nails. These Claws are not long but they are long enough to slice something apart. The Feet are the same as a Tricaritops and the Tail varies in length depending on the size of the Tricariton.

[Natural-Defense/Offense]
The Tricaritons natural defense is ment for there harsh war like enviroment. The Tricariton favour Melee Combat and so they use any part of there body to defeat there Target. Below are the various parts of its body it will mainly use to defeat its Target.

Horns-The Horns are very sharp and are mainly used to Gore and Impale an Opponent. The Horns are very strong and are almost unbreakable.

Hands-The Hands of the Tricariton are very large and powerful. Many Tricariton beat there Opponents down in a hand to hand fight by simply using there fists. The Tricariton also uses its claws when it wants to slash at something however this is rarely used.

Feet-The Feet of the Tricariton are very deadly and can be used to kick and stomp there Targets.

Tail-The Tail of the Tricariton is mainly used to attack foes from behind or crush things. The Tail can be swung at forces known to break cement very easily.

Scales-The Scales of the Tricariton cover almost its entire body. The Scales vary in colour but most of the Tricariton Populations Scales are Red however there are some that have Blue Scales the Tricariton see these Tricariton as God like and many of these Tricariton are made into Honour Guards or Leaders.

[Diet]
The Tricariton diet mainly consists of Meat however they still eat alot of greens.

[Life]
Lifespan-90 to 100 Years.

Lifestyle-The Tricariton are a Proud and Noble people. However they see War as the only way to prove ones self, and so they have become a War like people. The Tricariton have Clans that range in Small to Medium sized, these Clans are led by a Tricariton Leader who has proven himself to be a capable and powerful Leader and Warrior. The Tricariton see Family as a big part of there Life as well and from birth there Children are trained in the art of war.

Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Sparr

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
Re: Spore Creature-Tricariton
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 06:53:27 pm »

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 06:58:11 pm »
Woa that looked very similar to the pictures. If I may ask where did you get that from?
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Zuka

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • What.. Are.. You.. LOOKING AT??!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 07:53:28 pm »
OMG teh Ninja Turtlez/
-!-~ Under-Construction ~-!-
For Now, Enjoy Gasping At This Amazing New Picture Of "Spore".

http://www.yourdumbz0rz.com/stfu/spore/no1/spor_editor.jpg

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 07:56:23 pm »
huh I watched that when I was younger and I dont remember these guys. Although the style of the drawing did seem familiar. Oh well I guess I will make up a different more complex creature. Although this is gonna hurt my head alot.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 08:01:55 pm »
Go ninja turtles!!! WEEEEE i use tio have an action figure of that when i was a kid. weee!!

Wish i could find a picture of it.

Offline Sparr

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 08:32:51 pm »

I had him, too.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 08:35:13 pm by Sparr »

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 08:36:53 pm »
I still have him, somewhere. I wonder though if that's from the original series or the newer one. I don't remember for sure whether or not there were any real differences between the characters in either version, just know they looked about the same and appeared in both. I only remember the toy from the original though and not how he factored into the actual show.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 08:49:16 pm »
That's it!! Thats the figure i had! Sadly the legs broke off after playing with it a little to much. My poor paraplegic Tric-Man

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 08:36:20 am »
Its actually not the ninja turtles, its a show of mutated dinosaurs that fight of raptors from the planet earth
basically its like ninja turtles only that the saurs use detonation, and guns to fight, i dont remember the name though
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Sparr

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2006, 10:02:45 am »
Firstly, how would you know what he's talking about?

Secondly, is this what you're talking about?

Offline Areku

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2006, 02:29:04 pm »
 :o I used to LOVE that show, called Dinosaucers or somthing right? Man I have tapes of those shows somewhere around here... they even had De-evolution rays(which would rock in spore!) oh and as far as the mutated raptors thing, I know what your talking about too, I used to watch that as well...forgot the name though...

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2006, 03:09:45 pm »
Wow ! What a blast from the past. I use to watch that show all the time. That show was great!  :D

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2006, 04:00:57 pm »
Hey I remember that show too.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Sparr

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2006, 04:21:02 pm »
Im still not sure what show you're describing, but I'll toss a guess at DinoRiders anyway.