Author Topic: Who's being casted for Halo?  (Read 9166 times)

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
Re: Who's being casted for Halo?
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2006, 11:14:31 pm »
Besides (I havent played Halo, but...) I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that Master Chief isnt particularly exceptional physically. The Rock and Vin Diesel seem a little too bulging to fit in that suit.

wha? does that mean you think he's a bit tubby or skinny of something lol? He's able to move himself In his suit which all together ways roughly half a ton, he can push huge blocks of granite and stuff that weigh about a ton, so If you meant something other than...wa? I forgot

Otherwise for the movie I could Just Imagine Samuel L. Jackson playing SGT Johnson, I mean think about the end of Halo2 when Sgt Johnson goes, "Please...Don't shake the lightbulb" LMAO Can't you Just see him doing that, although will smith Is one of my fav actors I Just really can't see him doing a Johnson.

As for the Cheif I'm not to sure, I deffinatly think It should be a voice over I mean all the voices should be, It Just wont be the same with the voices diffirent especially the cheifs.

Finally we might get to see some good aliens on a film, I hate the fact In most Sci-Fi's how they look Identical to humans.

Offline Talkc

• Star Castle Cadet
  • Oh YEAAAAAAAH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2006, 11:54:42 pm »
I can not for the life of me see Will Smith in Sgt. Johnson's part. I would poop a brick if he was in it.

Samuel L. Jackson doesnt seem right for it either. Not gruff enough. They should bring in someone , maybe not well known, but who fits the part.

And Cortana better not be anything but digitally rendered with Jen Taylor doing the voice. Same with Master Chief. No showing his face. Just Steve Downes as the voice.

And they better get the Elites done right.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2006, 07:51:30 pm »
Exactly...OR WE'LL SLICE THEIR THROATS!!! *pulls out machetie* LEZ ROLL!