Author Topic: oh, hello  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Great Distance

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
Re: oh, hello
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2020, 09:37:30 am »
My life hasn't changed much because of coronavirus, to be honest. I still go to work as normal, except now I walk to work instead of taking the bus. I was thinking of doing that for the health benefits, anyway, since I now live pretty close-by.

I guess the whole situation has just reaffirmed me that sitting alone at home playing video games is a pretty good way to live. Talk to people via chat, so there is no risk of spreading coronavirus.

All in all, I guess I feel even slightly better about myself? No need to brood about being a weirdo loner anymore. By not having friends, I'm actually doing everyone a favor!

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • Oh just ****ing deal with it <3
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 10:01:58 pm »
Moved to a place with fewer WEIRDOS, figuratively and literally.

Broke up with the girlfriend and have been able to begin settlement on a house with property. Perimeter walls coming soon. Visit if you dare, Inkling. ;)

Otherwise doing well and waiting for this gay **** lockdown to end. Green status in my state starts next Friday, don't spill the beans. And Joe Biden can't remember his own name. What a stupid OLD MAN.

Hope you are all doing okay. Especially you, Sgore. I'd **** you right.

*there I used the soften tool and dodged around those edges a bit, but I still can't get clone stamp to work on GIMP so that's the best you get
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 08:29:17 am by PatMan33 »

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 09:47:47 am »
Youíre down a bad road, man, and I really hope you find a better way forward.

Pat, remember when I found a swastika in the nether on your Minecraft server, and I brought it to your attention, and you were like "**** nazis" and you destroyed the swastika? I miss that Patman.

You know whatís weird is when you responded to this post back in 2017, you made it seem as if Iíd been the one who asked you to destroy the thing. I hadnít. You wanted to before I had a chance to say anything else. I saw a bunch of glowstones on the ceiling or underside of the floor or whatever and something about how they were placed made me pretty sure they didnít crop up like that naturally, and I just wanted someone I trusted to see it was there besides me. To make sure I wasnít just imagining things. Because its hard to get people to realize just how often that stuff shows up online. You were pretty passionate about tearing the thing to shreds.

I donít know why you started acting like this. Or why you chose make your return this way. This isnít clever trolling or even cheap shock value or whatever you want to call it. It just reads like youíre saying a bunch of inflammatory slurs to see if the people you used to know still care about you enough to be hurt by it.

See, Iím thinking sometime a few years ago, you came across some people online elsewhere using good ideals and high minded rhetoric to cover for their own genuinely toxic personal behavior in some rather messed up ways, which unfortunately does happen and does suck, and can be genuinely tricky and frustrating to call out, especially if the people doing it are more media savvy than you and know how to make themselves look good while also pretending the people calling them out for their toxic personal behavior must not care about the larger issues. (Patton Oswalt tackles the subject pretty well here) That much I think is fair to be mad about. But rather than try and process it and contextualize it and separate their behavior from the very real issues they claimed to be speaking for, you became disillusioned enough to think the issues in question were themselves a crock, and you fell down a rabbit hole of treating everyone else like they were in on it. And you fell in with a crowd that was happy to reenforce that view and encouraged you to antagonize people. And you internalized some pretty messed up beliefs of your own.

I genuinely hope youíre staying healthy.
Iím sorry you felt like this was how to come back.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 10:29:03 am »
Fun words are the best words, my man. I use them whenever and however I want and they have no power. And just like Terry A. Davis posited: I am freer than you.

Assume less. Say more. Be free.

Don't worry your ears though, I'm not sticking around for long. Just passing through on my way to the cross burning.

Offline Great Distance

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2020, 12:29:49 pm »
Don't be concerned about Pat, from what I've heard he is doing well.

I wish you all would cool down though and let things go. I don't really know what happened between you all, but I think it doesn't have to be this way.

We had a really nice little community here and I kinda wish we could have it back. Even if I wasn't always actively participating, it was nice to see still some life in here. I think honestly Pat was keeping it alive. So, Pat... I wish you would come back. And I wish everyone else could just let it all go, too.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2020, 01:13:29 pm »
Sup Pat. Hope youíre well too. Just try not to cut yourself on all that edge.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2020, 08:29:02 pm »
Sup Pat. Hope youíre well too. Just try not to cut yourself on all that edge.

THAT IS EXACTLY THE CORRECT RESPONSE! ****ING HELL HOW HARD WAS THAT, SGORE? bahahahahahahahhaha it's ****ing perfect!! Those were the droids I was looking for! This is why you're the best, Ink. If the words hurt you, go take a backflip off of the roof because life isn't your strong suit. Jesus ****ing Christ we learned this in first grade. I don't dislike you guys, I dislike your faggy bull**** tone policing. Half of you used to say this **** before someone browbeat the self-respect out of you. You don't have to say the things I say, but **** right off with that gay **** if you think you're going to tell me to stop.

It was that simple the whole time. You push me, I double down against your fake crap. Eat my *******. I love you.

Especially you and your gorgeous hair, Sgore.

Thank you to the very kind soul that kept me updated on this. You're wonderful. <3

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2020, 09:13:12 pm »
Don't be concerned about Pat, from what I've heard he is doing well.

I wish you all would cool down though and let things go. I don't really know what happened between you all, but I think it doesn't have to be this way.

We had a really nice little community here and I kinda wish we could have it back. Even if I wasn't always actively participating, it was nice to see still some life in here. I think honestly Pat was keeping it alive. So, Pat... I wish you would come back. And I wish everyone else could just let it all go, too.
Challenge accepted you crazy-beautiful Finn. You're going out to dinner with me one of these days though. :P

Offline Slinky

• Star Wars Padawan
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2020, 12:29:43 pm »
pat if you're gonna keep throwing faggot around then you double-owe me that copy of stalker

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2020, 09:30:20 pm »
Yo done deal. I'll hit you up on Steam.

Everyone should play STALKER. <3