Author Topic: The Issues  (Read 786 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: The Issues
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 03:01:00 am »
There's another aspect to incarceration which is just physically keeping people seperated from society so they can't endanger people.

Anyway, it seems obvious to me that all drug use should be decriminalised, as should prositution. The "offenders" in those cases are really the victims.

Usually for people to feel justice has been done, in the case of crimes there does need to be something of a punishment angle, but I think people can be flexible about what exactly constitutes a punishment and some people are way too hard line on it.

"Oh they have a tv in their cell? a SOMEWHAT COMFORTABLE BED??? They deserve to sleep on a pile of jagged glass after what they did to that vending machine"
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 12:38:41 pm »
Should both prostitution users and sellers be legal? (decriminalised assumes it illegal in the first place. Which is it not in everywhere.)

Personally I am not again it being legal but regulated for health and safety concerns.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2017, 12:58:21 pm »
With drug test results in the brothel window and a central database, like is already done in some places.