Author Topic: Planetary Dawn Project: Construction of Worlds  (Read 14252 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Planetary Dawn Project: Construction of Worlds
« Reply #480 on: May 29, 2017, 02:19:20 pm »
Neat, thanks Ovi. :D

Edit: Oh wait, Pat is still involved. I'm not going to spend time on a project that some douchebag is just going to delete at the drop of a hat. Sorry.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 04:04:36 am by Krakow Sam »
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #481 on: May 30, 2017, 02:58:51 pm »
Still alive! Setting up a separate forum to help with organization: http://pcp4unme.freesmfhosting.com/index.php

It's actually the same forum from the last PCP, so if you were a member of that one, you don't even need to make a new account!

Fixed the URL, had an extra Z in there for some reason.

Neat, thanks Ovi. :D

Edit: Oh wait, Pat is still involved. I'm not going to spend time on a project that some douchebag is just going to delete at the drop of a hat. Sorry.

Well, no one is going to force you to play, but If you're only worried about data loss, I already had plans to archive everything (even before the purge).

Also, I know you had some ideas of how the game would be played, not sure how far you got with that, but if you really aren't continuing, any notes you had would probably be helpful.

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #482 on: June 04, 2017, 09:40:18 am »
So, mad a map thread on the other forum which I will use to house all the latest maps in one convenient location: http://pcp4unme.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,37.0.html