Author Topic: what did you do today  (Read 5110 times)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
Re: what did you do today
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2016, 03:12:19 am »
don't worry I gotta spare weed needle for you right here
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2016, 02:35:53 pm »
Ink you're pro regulation on the tobacco industry and now you say you'll try marijuana. What sort of a Republican are you???

I'm the worst excuse for a republican there ever was.  I don't even think Hillary is a mass murderer on death's doorstep.  I may as well put a soviet flag bumper sticker on my car.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2016, 01:27:36 am »
Never smoked anything in my life. I have had smoke ham but I hardly think that counts.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2016, 10:44:29 am »
Jesus dude ham is horrible for you. As you should know by not it really increases your chance of developing cancers, heart disease and high blood pressure. It's no joking matter and you should get the help you need to quit processed or cured meats. You may even need to give up cold turkey.

; )
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2016, 08:50:04 am »
It's fine, I can give that stuff up anytime I wan to.

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2016, 10:05:48 am »
just say No

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2016, 04:49:49 pm »
So last night at about midnight there was a loud thump against the house that woke me up. I stagger my half awake a$$ downstairs with my .38 to see what stupid thing some stupid college kid had thrown at my house, figuring it might be a broken window. When I get downstairs I hear a very authoritative voice yelling, "Show me you F***ING HANDS @$$HOLE!" and enough lights flashing off the closed blinds to make it look like an scene from Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

I crouch, and peer through the front blinds to see a Chrysler Sebring parked in my front garden. Well, this is obviously 'not good'.

I holster the .38 and wait for the police to knock on the door, making sure nobody tries to enter without my permission.

When the cops finally knock I open the door and we exchange information. The cop tells me it is a stolen car. He needs my information for his report and asks me about the house next door. I tell him it is abandoned (foreclosed) . At this point I notice the front porch had been removed by the errant Sebring off the house next door. I look things over and notice the car had come to rest on a pile of landscaping blocks that I had stacked up for a near future landscaping project (too many mosquitoes this time of year).  I laugh and tell the cop that thanks to my lazy @$$ I think I just saved my house from destruction. Suddenly a bunch of K9 units rush to the scene and I am ordered back inside. Apparently they had not yet caught everybody from the car.

A half hour later the cops tell me they got the last guys (of 3) and they tow the car away. It was the same cop from before and we both examine the scene and are surprised at the lack of damage to my house (they just missed the natural gas line). He points to number 3 as they put him in a crusier... he was saying something about , "dindu nuffin."

This morning the neighbors tell me about their view of it. i guess they had sent a FLIR equipped helicopter to help find number 3. My neighbors said that for 20 minutes there were five man teams and K9 units combing through everything in the area with guns drawn.

It appears that the car was running from the cops, the road was blocked, so the suspects tried to go around via yards. They hit a tree, a porch, a retaining wall, and then stopped against my piled landscaping bricks.

I just wanted to sleep.

Pics to show that it did happen : http://imgur.com/gallery/LSa8s

-Lego
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:53:06 pm by Legodragonxp »

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2016, 10:19:39 am »
Glad you're all okay.

Amazing that his car drove itself all the way there. I'm shocked he didn't try to get out of that crazy beast once it decided to go on its rampage.

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2016, 06:25:49 am »
Got a stress fracture in my right foot so I'm sitting at home trying to do programming stuff
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2016, 09:33:45 am »
I hate stress fractures. Nothing is broken broken, just damaged broken that feels broken broken.

-Lego