Author Topic: Hentai Club  (Read 5486 times)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Edgy thread
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 11:23:16 am »
I don't think there is some grand Muslim conspiracy where they secretly want to take over the world, but I think Muslims need to get their act together and start policing their ranks. It's your ****ing problem, too. Eventually you're going to have to make a choice between your religion and a modern, progressive society just like the other major religions had to in their past. Neuter it and join the rest of humanity as we try to push into the future.

How's that gonna work dude. The Pope can't even keep Catholics in line and he's meant to be the big daddy with the hotline to God. A lot of Muslims don't even recognise one central authority so who exactly is going to "police the ranks".

It's like expecting the people who play video games to exclusively be the ones calling out the necklards for being creepy *******s on social media.

I'm not saying Muslims shouldn't be more vocal about this stuff but I think the better way to accomplish peace and acceptance is for them to just be more visible as positive participants in their communities (which is tough when the majority think they're all terrorists)
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 12:01:15 pm »
I'm saying that the Muslims in the Middle East need to take control of their own destiny so they can navigate out of the Middle Ages.

If they'd realize that their unwillingness to be nice to one another because of their stupid religion is the reason they can't have nice things, the whole world would be better. They don't have to get rid of their religion, but they should recognize progress. The Catholics did it, the Jews did it. Even the Eastern religions did it. They still have their religions and they aren't putting "kill the infidels" at the top of their priority list above things like "get clean water", "get electricity", and "construct civilization".

Learn from the people that came before you. Islam refuses to learn the lessons of history and because of it they're stuck in the past. And I'll ****ing support wiping them all out before I let them drag the rest of us back into the Dark Ages.

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 12:50:11 pm »
Jesus this is edgier than I ever could have imagined

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 12:59:17 pm »
quality thread

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 01:48:24 pm »
taking all bets: how long until this thread becomes meme thread
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2016, 02:49:39 pm »
I'm saying that the Muslims in the Middle East need to take control of their own destiny so they can navigate out of the Middle Ages.

If they'd realize that their unwillingness to be nice to one another because of their stupid religion is the reason they can't have nice things, the whole world would be better. They don't have to get rid of their religion, but they should recognize progress. The Catholics did it, the Jews did it. Even the Eastern religions did it. They still have their religions and they aren't putting "kill the infidels" at the top of their priority list above things like "get clean water", "get electricity", and "construct civilization".

Learn from the people that came before you. Islam refuses to learn the lessons of history and because of it they're stuck in the past. And I'll ****ing support wiping them all out before I let them drag the rest of us back into the Dark Ages.

that's not going to be easy, because the moderates are in the minority.
a majority of muslims want sharia law, and a lot of them support bombings and honor killings.
so even if all moderates stood up and tried to end all the bull****, it would take a long time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE</a>

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 05:18:36 pm »
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 05:31:12 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos</a>

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2016, 06:59:42 am »
Jesus this is edgier than I ever could have imagined

You said you wanted eggy. Now you don't?

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2016, 07:28:16 am »
He needs to make his mind up already!

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2016, 08:29:49 am »
the united states should be dissolved and each county sold to the highest bidder

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2016, 10:06:44 am »
I am of the opinion that the United States should return to colony status 

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2016, 10:35:39 am »
all united states citizens should have their personhood revoked

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2016, 11:01:44 am »
You said you wanted eggy. Now you don't?

hehe eggy

but no I am all about the edgy, I just wasn't necessarily expecting this level of edge is all :)

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2016, 11:05:58 am »

edgy you say?